Sam Fawaz Photography

Las Vegas, NV View map
$960 Most Popular Price

$960 Most Popular Price

Are you looking for a professional and affordable wedding photographer in Las Vegas for your special day? Look no further than Sam Fawaz Photography. As a trusted wedding photographer in Las Vegas, I offer a range of affordable wedding photography packages to suit your needs and budget.

From beautiful outdoor wedding photography that showcases the unique charm of Las Vegas, to intimate and romantic indoor shots, I have the skills and experience to create the perfect images for you. With a focus on capturing the emotions, love, and joy of your wedding day, I am dedicated to providing stunning and timeless images that you will cherish for a lifetime.

My affordable Las Vegas wedding photography packages include a variety of options to choose from, including full-day coverage, engagement photo shoots, and photo editing services. No matter what your wedding photography needs are, I am confident that I can provide the perfect solution at a price you can afford.

In addition to offering affordable wedding photography, I also provide a personalized experience for each of my clients. From the moment you get in touch, I will work with you to understand your unique vision for your wedding photography. Whether you're looking for classic, romantic, or contemporary images, I will create the perfect photos that reflect your style and taste.
When you choose me as your Las Vegas wedding photographer, you can trust that your special day will be captured in the most beautiful and memorable way possible. My portfolio is a testament to my skills and passion for wedding photography, and I am confident that I can make your dream wedding photography come to life.

Don't settle for anything less than the best for your wedding day. Browse my portfolio and get in touch to discuss how I can make your wedding photography dreams come true at a price you can afford. I am dedicated to providing each of my clients with the highest quality wedding photography services in Las Vegas.

Choose Sam Fawaz Photography for affordable Las Vegas wedding photography packages that are both professional and affordable. Get in touch today to book the best wedding photographer in Las Vegas for your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$960

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$960

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hanna P. Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and natural photos of our favorite day

My husband and I got married in November - Sam was able to take beautiful photos around Las Vegas (including at the sign!) in a short amount of time before the ceremony. We didn't have a lot of time or location flexibility for photos, but the variety and quality of what we received doesn't show that at all, and he was able to take many candid shots over the 8 hours he was with us. Most impressively, we only had about half an hour after the ceremony to do ALL of the family / group photos. Somehow he did it, and the photos he captured are natural, fun and beautiful. Thank you so much, Sam! We will treasure these forever and already have two framed :)
  • Victoria
    Victoria R. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing work for affordable price!!

Sam was absolutely amazing beginning to end! Being in Texas trying to plan a LV wedding was tricky because there’s a lot of fake vendors on the internet. Sam’s flexibility and price range was definitely seeming too good to be true! But after talking with him and seeing his amazing work and great reviews, I knew he was the perfect fit for our big day! Communication throughout the planning process was a breeze. The day of he gave us a helpful posing tutorial to help us to look our best. His direction was on point and he captured not only the big moments but all the perfect candids. The amount of photos and all high quality is absolutely unbeatable especially for the affordable price! Me and my husband are truest blown away with our pictures and eternally greatful for his beautiful work. 10/10 recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Sam Fawaz Photography 1
Exclusive
Sam Fawaz Photography 2
Discount

Imagine the heart-wrenching reality of war as it tears apart your home and loved ones. This is the harsh reality faced by countless families in Ukraine, including my own. But with every booking, you have the power to bring hope and healing to those who have suffered the devastating consequences of war. Your support will provide not only food and shelter but also a chance for a brighter future. When you choose our affordable wedding photography packages in Las Vegas, you're not just investing in beautiful memories of your special day, you're investing in rebuilding broken lives and communities. Together, we can make a real difference in the lives of war refugees and bring a sense of normalcy and happiness back to their shattered lives. Together, we can make a powerful impact and bring hope to those who need it most.

Pricing

9000 Las Vegas Blvd S. Las Vegas, NV, 89123

Always open.
Location of (Sam Fawaz Photography)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding