Salon SBS

Fairfax, VA View map

Salon SBS is a wedding hair and makeup studio located in Fairfax, Virginia. Swati Vig, the owner, is a professional makeup artist and hair stylist with seven years of experience working with traditional Indian, Pakistani, Afghani, and American brides. Her sister, Reeti Luthra, manages all business aspects and operations of the salon. Swai and Reeti have gained experience working with several different hair textures and skin shades, and the sisters collaborate with their team of experienced artists to help clients to achieve their desired look.

Experience
Swati has worked at several salons in the surrounding Washington, D.C. area. After becaming a certified cosmetologist, she attended Virginia Commonwealth University to earn her Bachelors in Marketing. She has since earned her certification with Dressyourface and has trained with many different hair color lines, such as L’Oreal, Wella, Gold Well, and Schwarzkopf Professionals. Reeti holds certifications from MAC, Sephora, and Dressyourface in makeup artistry.

Salon SBS provides haircare, hair styling, and makeup application services for weddings and special events. The team also provides threading for eyebrows, upper lips, chins, and side locks. Makeup offerings include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage. For hair services, Swati offers the following:

• Blowouts
  • Textured styling
  • Updos
  • Hair highlights
  • Hair coloring
  • Keratin treatments
  • Deep conditioning
  • Haircuts

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$51.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$205.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Shipra
    Shipra S. Married on 08/14/2021

The best hair & make up artists you could hire for your wedding!

Salon SBS provided my bridal hair & make-up services and also helped my mom & sister get ready for all of my wedding events. Both of the sisters are so much fun to talk to & are so kind, accomodating, and down-to-earth. They matched every single look I wanted down to every small detail. They promise & over-deliver if anything! I got so many compliments on my hair & makeup throughout the weekend. They are professional, responsive, and know how to do their job well. Thanks to them I was able to look and feel exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day. I have had many of my friends hire them for their weddings in the past and I will definitely recommend them to all of my future bride friends! Swati & Reeti you are the absolute best in the game! Keep it up!
    Swapna Married on 10/05/2019

The absolute best!

I was a MOH during a wedding last year when I met Salon SBS and absolutely loved them! I was beginning to plan for my wedding and they were one of the first vendors I booked. Both sisters are so fun to be around, which makes waking up at the crack of dawn worth it. Each are talented in their own ways and make you feel so special as a bride. Also, I recommended Salon SBS to some of my girlfriends getting married this past summer. I was bridesmaids in all of them, so I was lucky to get a few trials in before my actual wedding! Highly recommend Salon SBS!
    Deepika J. Married on 07/10/2019

Beautiful and amazing people

Swati and Reeti are so adorable people. Without any trial and any discussion on my look they did a wonderful job and help me look the best of myself. I really love their makeup techniques as it gives you a natural look. I got many compliments and everyone loved my look. They did makeup for my Sister, mom and mother in law. They were so caring and loving. It never felt that we met for the first time.
    I highly recommend these lovely ladies for makeup and hair. They are the best people in the field.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner