Salon Bella Vita

Tahoe City, CA View map

1 User photo

Sierra R. Married on 07/18/2021

The Best Hair for Your Wedding!

I had Nicole at Bella Vita do my hair, my mom and grandmother's hair, all my bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law, and let me say, I was blown away. From my consultation, Nicole listened to my vision and brought it to life. Of course, I threw a wrench in our plans and tweaked what I wanted last minute and she gracefully adjusted and gave me exactly what I wanted. She was prompt, fun to be around, and extremely flexible (we added an additional bridesmaid and grandmother last minute and she didn't blink an eye). She was quick, efficient and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Even the most intricate of hairstyles, she absolutely nailed. I couldn't have asked for anything better - thank you, Nicole!
  • Jamie
    Jamie R. Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous Styling

Laura from Salon Bella Vita did my wedding day hair, and did the hair for my bridesmaids, mother, and grandmother. She absolutely nailed the look I wanted during the trial, and recreated it perfectly on the wedding day. She was quick, listened to each girl, and had a great eye for adding fun details like flowers. We ended up being ready early, with enough time for her to sit each girl down again and double check the style to make sure it would hold. And it did hold until the end of the night! I would highly recommend her for any event!
    Claire Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup

Michelle at Salon Bella Vita did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup for my wedding!! She listened to my ideas for my hair and came up with something that was absolutely perfect. The makeup looked flawless, and I felt so gorgeous all day (and even the next!).
    Michelle is so much fun, and I'd highly recommend her!

475 N Lake Blvd # 257, 475 North Lake Blvd, Suite 256 Tahoe City, CA, 96145
Location of (Salon Bella Vita)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding