RAH Hair Studio

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

RAH Hair Studio is a wedding hair specialist based in South Lake Tahoe, California. We have a dedicated team to ensure that communication and booking is a breeze.

With two locations, 2018 Lake Tahoe Blvd and inside Edgewood Tahoe Resort, we also have a large travel team.

Founder and stylist Angela has been doing weddings for 15+ years. She hand picks and trains her stylists each season to get them ready to make brides and bridal parties beautiful.

We have very talented stylists and only work with those who have at least five years of experience in the industry.

We constantly train and bring in artists from other areas to teach us, we never stop learning and always keep up with the latest trends.

With dedicated staff ready to help you book, trial, and coordinate your special day, booking with RAH will ensure you look your absolute best on your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$60

What is the base price for pedicures?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Manicure / Pedicure

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Becky
    Becky J. Married on 09/28/2022

Hire these professionals

Amanda and Migle are amazing. They completely understand their craft.

My hair lasted two days in curls after Amanda's magic. There are horror stories out there of hair falling after 45 minutes with other brides, not with RAH. Ask for Amanda if you can- my hair looked the same from 12PM to 12AM. She is just the best!

Migle is a great listener. She delivered 100%. I even changed everything about my makeup from my trial and she nailed it! My trial makeup was gorgeous - however once I added a bunch of emboidery to my dress I wanted something softer makeup wise. She delivered on that.

Choose RAH for any event! They may cost a bit higher than some, but it is only because they are a talented skilled team. We never fell behind schedule in fact we were ahead. Again, shows they know their craft and are true professionals.
  • Carolina
    Carolina B. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Hair & Makeup Artists!

I don't even know where to begin! Angela and Haley were the BEST hair & makeup artists. They were professional, thorough, organized, prompt, efficient - the list goes on. I felt so comfortable with them and truly enjoyed them being a part of our getting ready process. I can't recommend them enough, I was beyond happy with how my hair & makeup turned out. I made a change with my eye makeup from the trial and Haley did exactly what needed to be done and I looked exactly how I wanted. From the start of the day, to the end of the night, my makeup looked great and my hair barely lost it's look by the end of the night. If you have found RAH, your search is over! Don't waste your time looking elsewhere.
    Bobbie Married on 05/03/2022

So easy to work with

Throughout the process leading up to the day Angela was super helpful. We had to postpone because of the Caldor fire and there were no issues with that at all. On the day of Haley did exactly what I asked for, only better. It was a relaxing environment and probably the least stressful part of the wedding day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

2572 Lake Tahoe Blvd Suite #4 South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150
Location of (RAH Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding