Reno, NV 89511 Map · Phone number

About Crystal Bell Beauty

With over seven years of makeup experience, Crystal provides the best beauty has to offer. With the ability to bring out the natural beauty of all women regardless of race, ethnicity or skin tone, Crystal brings out the confidence of all her clients. An eye for detail and tender touch her clients always get what they are looking for. Her professional background has led her to work with a variety of cosmetics and the ability to connect every client she meets. Inspired by her surroundings and the colors of nature she wields her brushes like magic wands. Whether you are looking for natural or dramatic, she can help you looking your best on your special day.

Follow Crystal Bell Beauty on

Crystal Bell Beauty 2
  • KylieAnn

KylieAnn · Married on 10/06/2017

Photoshoot

Crystal was nothing but understanding, professional, and kind. She listen to what I wanted and then gave me the best version of that look. She was on time and went above and beyond to give me what I asked for. I recommend her to anyone and everyone in the Reno area that needs to look their best for their big day. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a better makeup artist.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Crystal Bell Beauty 3
    Crystal Bell Beauty 4

Jera · Married on 07/09/2017

Crystal Bell did my hair and make up for my engagement session & my wedding. She did such a wonderful job! I was very happy with her work. She is very professional, she responded to my emails within a day or 2, and she was very flexible. On the day of my wedding, I looked so beautiful, she did such an amazing job. I got so many compliments from my guests and from my husband. I highly recommend Crystal Bell!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Bailey · Married on 01/19/2017

Crystal is timely, professional and gives 100 percent effort to all of her brides! She's a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend her for all your makeup needs!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Crystal Bell Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Déjà Vu Bridal
    Déjà Vu Bridal Wedding Dresses

Seriously...I wish she could do my makeup EVERYDAY!!! Love her work and how amazing she is with her clients!

• Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co.
    Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Crystal is an absolute joy to work with! She is professional, sweet and very talented! Matt and Jentry: Photographers is always happy to work with Crystal Bell Makeup Artistry - highly recommended!

• Jeramie Lu Photography
    Jeramie Lu Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend this amazing vendor. I shoot over 30 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say this is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

• Reno, NV, 89511 See on map