Crystal Bell Beauty

Reno, NV View map

Beauty makeup artist
With over 13 years of professional artistry experience and have extensive training with some of the industry's leaders to help provide you with the best services for your wedding day.

Her professional background has led her to work with a variety of cosmetic companies, private clients and the ability to connect every client she meets. Inspired by her surroundings and the colors of nature she wields her brushes like magic wands. Whether you are looking for natural or dramatic, she can help you looking your best on your special day
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Dawn M. Married on 05/24/2020

Mrs. Martinez

Classy, Sweet, Elegant style. Professional and Modern.
  • Sheri
    Sheri C. Married on 06/22/2019

They made me feel like a princess

Crystal Bell and her partner were so wonderful, they made me feel like a princess. They were able to reproduce exactly what I was hoping for on the first attempt in their free trial. Crystal was very nice, responsive, and no-nonsense. Since she owns her own company, I didn't have to wonder if my stylist from a random salon would be able to reproduce the photos on her website.

The makeup was spot on, and my hair was compared to Belle from Beauty and the Beast a few times. Even my sisters, who normally are very picky about makeup, loved Crystal and Esme's work. My younger sister even turned to my older sister at one point and said, "No offense, but I like them better than the makeup people you had at your wedding." Not the most tactful, but you get the picture.

Crystal also was great with my flower girl, who really wanted makeup like the big girls - Crystal put on a little eyeshadow on my flower girl even though we had only purchased the hair style. You should have seen the happy look on her face when the flower girl saw her hair, too! It was priceless.

Highly highly recommend.
  • KylieAnn
    Kylieann Married on 10/06/2017

Photoshoot

Crystal was nothing but understanding, professional, and kind. She listen to what I wanted and then gave me the best version of that look. She was on time and went above and beyond to give me what I asked for. I recommend her to anyone and everyone in the Reno area that needs to look their best for their big day. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a better makeup artist.

Déjà Vu Bridal Déjà Vu Bridal Wedding Dresses

Seriously...I wish she could do my makeup EVERYDAY!!! Love her work and how amazing she is with her clients!

Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Fifth and Chestnut Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Crystal is an absolute joy to work with! She is professional, sweet and very talented! Matt and Jentry: Photographers is always happy to work with Crystal Bell Makeup Artistry - highly recommended!

Jeramie Lu Photography Jeramie Lu Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend this amazing vendor. I shoot over 30 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say this is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

8521 White Fir St Reno, NV, 89523
Location of (Crystal Bell Beauty)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding