Truckee, Truckee, CA 96160 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Solstice Weddings and Special Events

Solstice Weddings is an on-site professional beauty team based in Truckee, California. Their talented makeup artists and hairstylists have over eight years of experience in the beauty industry and pride themselves on their ability to create beautiful transformations and a stress-free experience for bridal clients. No matter your desired look, Solstice Weddings will create the most beautiful version of you, so you can feel amazing, confident and desirable on your wedding day.

Solstice Weddings provides bridal styling and beauty services for weddings and other special occasions. Their collective goal is to enhance your natural beauty. Event services offered include the following:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Hair and makeup styling
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Blowouts and hair extensions
Half up style with braid
rdk 4163 51 948891

4 Reviews for Solstice Weddings and Special Events

Steph · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Team! Highly Recommend!

Emma and Shain were great to work with! Both were easy going, friendly and added so much calm to our wedding day morning! They’re super professional and personable and made getting ready fun! My mom, bridesmaids and I all came out with hair and makeup we loved, and the best part-it all stayed put the whole night! It ended up snowing right in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, and my husband and I took many pictures outside. I ended up getting soaking wet, but my makeup stayed put! I did a quick blow dry in the hotel room to my hair, and Emma did such a great job even my hair looked great after getting wet. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day as well! I’ll post some pictures after we get them back. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Valerie · Married on 07/15/2017

Emma and Shain were the absolute best! I had a hard time finding many options in the Tahoe area and was resistant to use any of the services that had 'teams of people' where they'd randomly pick someone for your wedding based on availability. I really wanted to know & trust who ever I selected. Emma's pricing was very fair and worth every penny. I had my trial at her new salon in Truckee, which is the cutest ever, and she spent plenty of time with me making sure we got it right, trying different looks, and even taking photos to capture different light. At the end of the trial she took photos from different angles to document the looks we landed on so she could replicate them exactly on the big day....and that she did! She also did a fantastic job on my moms hair & makeup and Shain was great with my other bridesmaids. They were both great to have part of my big day.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Solstice Weddings and Special Events Pricing

Solstice Weddings and Special Events Price Rates

Solstice Weddings and Special Events FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

• Truckee, 96160 See on map
    706-450-7522 (Phone number)
    Location of (Solstice Weddings and Special Events)