Truckee, Truckee, CA 96160 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Solstice Weddings and Special Events

Solstice Weddings is an on-site professional beauty team based in Truckee, California. Their talented makeup artists and hairstylists have over eight years of experience in the beauty industry and pride themselves on their ability to create beautiful transformations and a stress-free experience for bridal clients. No matter your desired look, Solstice Weddings will create the most beautiful version of you, so you can feel amazing, confident and desirable on your wedding day.

Solstice Weddings provides bridal styling and beauty services for weddings and other special occasions. Their collective goal is to enhance your natural beauty. Event services offered include the following:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Hair and makeup styling
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Blowouts and hair extensions

Solstice Weddings and Special Events 5
Solstice Weddings and Special Events 6
  • Whitney

Whitney Mcmillan · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience, Great People!

Emma and Alyssa were the perfect team for me and my ladies for my wedding. They are extremely talented and were able to work with all of us to give us exactly what we wanted, all right according to the timeline or even ahead of schedule. I did my trial and then naturally changed what I wanted (despite really liking the look), and everything was perfect for my wedding. They work very well together, have competitive pricing (their trial cost is lower than most, which I really appreciated), and are just great people. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Bonus points for making my mom feel as beautiful as she is! Thank you so much, Emma and Alyssa—I really felt beautiful on my wedding day, and that was completely thanks to you!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 10
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 11
    Solstice Weddings and Special Events 12

Steph · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Team! Highly Recommend!

Emma and Shain were great to work with! Both were easy going, friendly and added so much calm to our wedding day morning! They’re super professional and personable and made getting ready fun! My mom, bridesmaids and I all came out with hair and makeup we loved, and the best part-it all stayed put the whole night! It ended up snowing right in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, and my husband and I took many pictures outside. I ended up getting soaking wet, but my makeup stayed put! I did a quick blow dry in the hotel room to my hair, and Emma did such a great job even my hair looked great after getting wet. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day as well! I’ll post some pictures after we get them back. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Solstice Weddings and Special Events Pricing

Solstice Weddings and Special Events Price Rates

Solstice Weddings and Special Events FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup