Solstice Weddings and Special Events

Truckee, CA View map Visit website

Solstice Weddings and Special Events is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Truckee, California. Their talented hairstyling experts have been helping soon-to-be newlyweds to look and feel their best for many years. Keen to see you walk down the aisle with a flawless hairdo that inspires confidence, they will use their expertise to realize your beauty goals.

The Solstice Weddings and Special Events team uses high-end, holistic products to style their clients' hair. They encourage you to relax and think about your big day while they work their magic. A range of haircut services is available, including blowouts, hand-tied hair extensions, and a session that lasts 60 minutes. A la carte toner, all-over color, and root touch-ups are just a few of the color services that are on offer.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

• Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience, Great People!

Emma and Alyssa were the perfect team for me and my ladies for my wedding. They are extremely talented and were able to work with all of us to give us exactly what we wanted, all right according to the timeline or even ahead of schedule. I did my trial and then naturally changed what I wanted (despite really liking the look), and everything was perfect for my wedding. They work very well together, have competitive pricing (their trial cost is lower than most, which I really appreciated), and are just great people. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Bonus points for making my mom feel as beautiful as she is! Thank you so much, Emma and Alyssa—I really felt beautiful on my wedding day, and that was completely thanks to you!!
    Steph Married on 03/23/2019

Great Team! Highly Recommend!

Emma and Shain were great to work with! Both were easy going, friendly and added so much calm to our wedding day morning! They’re super professional and personable and made getting ready fun! My mom, bridesmaids and I all came out with hair and makeup we loved, and the best part-it all stayed put the whole night! It ended up snowing right in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, and my husband and I took many pictures outside. I ended up getting soaking wet, but my makeup stayed put! I did a quick blow dry in the hotel room to my hair, and Emma did such a great job even my hair looked great after getting wet. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day as well! I’ll post some pictures after we get them back. They did an amazing job!
    Valerie Married on 07/15/2017
    Emma and Shain were the absolute best! I had a hard time finding many options in the Tahoe area and was resistant to use any of the services that had 'teams of people' where they'd randomly pick someone for your wedding based on availability. I really wanted to know & trust who ever I selected. Emma's pricing was very fair and worth every penny. I had my trial at her new salon in Truckee, which is the cutest ever, and she spent plenty of time with me making sure we got it right, trying different looks, and even taking photos to capture different light. At the end of the trial she took photos from different angles to document the looks we landed on so she could replicate them exactly on the big day....and that she did! She also did a fantastic job on my moms hair & makeup and Shain was great with my other bridesmaids. They were both great to have part of my big day.

Pricing

Solstice Weddings and Special Events Price Rates

11209 BROCKWAY ROAD, SUITE 307 Truckee, CA, 96160
706-450-7522
Location of (Solstice Weddings and Special Events)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding