South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number

About Tahoe Hair Artistry

Tahoe Hair Artistry is a hair and makeup service in South lake Tahoe, California. Audrey is a professional freelance beauty artist with over 9 years of experience. She stays up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so she can create any look or style you want.

Tahoe Hair Artistry offers consultations, men’s grooming, hair, makeup, and tanning services. She applies flawless makeup and creates stunning and functional hairstyles that last all day. Audrey wants you to look and feel confident and beautiful on your special day. Tahoe Hair Artistry beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
Follow Tahoe Hair Artistry on

• Nancy Rice Artistry
  • Studio 89 Salon
  • Pacific Northwest Beauty Co.
download 1 51 996661

Tahoe Hair Artistry 4
Tahoe Hair Artistry 5
  • Emily

Emily Lilyquist · Getting married on 02/10/2021

I have never felt more beautiful or confident than I did on my wedding day!

I was so happy that Audrey was available for my October wedding in Virginia City, Nevada. She gave me very clear instructions on how to best prep my hair and skin before the big day. When she arrived she started in on my mom's hair and makeup which helped her to calm down and destress. She made sure my room was lively and positive, suggesting music to play and keeping the conversation going. After my hair and makeup was done she even helped my sister get the right camera angles for capturing my look in the mirror.

My hair stayed in place, even during the breezy ceremony. I had told Audrey that I wasn't going to wear a veil but that I was going to wear a hat during the reception and she made sure my hair style would work and that I wouldn't lose any volume if I removed it. My makeup stayed in place, well into the night. After coming back from the after party around midnight my eyelashes were all still in place and there wasn't a smudge of makeup out of place.

I wouldn't have picked anyone else to do my hair or makeup on my wedding day. Audrey listened to all of my ideas and helped me design a look that made me feel confident. I trusted her completely and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day.

Weddings have a lot of details and it can be stressful but it was so nice to never once have to worry about my hair and makeup.

Tahoe Hair Artistry 6
    Tahoe Hair Artistry 7
    Tahoe Hair Artistry 8
    Sent on 01/05/2020

Emma · Married on 10/13/2017

Audrey did an excellent job of creating a unique and beautiful look for me. I knew I wanted something with a lot of texture and something incorporating braids. Audrey is a braiding magician! I chose not to have a veil so my hair was really important to me. It looked amazing in person and in pictures and held up the whole time! I wanted natural makeup. She was really good at knowing what would look good on my skin tone and was able to create a balance of being natural in person but bold enough so that it wouldn’t disappear in pictures.

For my bridesmaids she gave them beautiful updos and natural makeup that didn’t match or compete with my look but was cohesive and unique to each girl.

We had a little bit of a destination wedding. Audrey was actually a little early to the location and was ready to start when we were. Which was excellent because there was no wait time for her to set up.

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience and couldn’t imagine having anyone else pampering and preparing me for one of the most important days I will ever have.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Audrey was professional and extremely accommodating. I had set up for another artist to do makeup for me and my bridesmaids, who pulled out last minute. Just a few weeks before the wedding, Audrey happily sprang into action and listened carefully to my wishes. She was creative and friendly towards each of my bridesmaids. She calmed me down in my nervous moments and truly made us all look gorgeous. My makeup lasted all night and I cant tell you how many compliments I received. Thank you, Audrey-you're the best and I'm so thankful circumstances led me to you!

Tahoe Hair Artistry 9
    Tahoe Hair Artistry 16
    Tahoe Hair Artistry 17
    Sent on 01/17/2018

Tahoe Hair Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning