Reno, Reno, NV 89521 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Jaclyn Cameron Bridal

Based in Reno and Lake Tahoe, Jaclyn Cameron Bridal offers hairstyling and makeup services for weddings and other special events. The team here, led by owner Jaclyn Cameron has more than a decade of experience working with brides. They go the extra mile to give every client an unforgettable experience, helping them to relax and forget about any wedding planning stresses or worries. Jaclyn studied cosmetology at Paul Mitchell the School in 2008 and continued training at a salon in Beverly Hills. Her experience in the film and television industry contribute to Jaclyn's talent of making brides look flawless in their wedding day photos.

Jaclyn Cameron Bridal is available to work on-site, giving every client one-on-one attention. Jaclyn is committed to bringing her customers' visions to life for their wedding day look, whatever it might be. For hairstyling, she can create a romantic updo or a classic blowout. Jaclyn offers complimentary extension consulations for clients wanting to add volume and/or length. Makeup can range from a natural finish to a glamorous, contoured look with false eyelashes.

• Woman-owned

5 Reviews for Jaclyn Cameron Bridal

• Tali

Tali B. · Married on 07/10/2021

Jaclyn was amazing!

Jaclyn did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as the hair and makeup for a few of my bridesmaids and I could not have been happier! She was so easy-going and had really calming energy (so helpful on the wedding day!) and completely understood the look I was going for. Everyone was amazed at how gorgeous my hair looked and my makeup was just right--I still looked totally like myself, but on my very best day! The makeup looked exactly the same at the end of the night, but was easy to take off and didn't feel heavy (she clearly uses really high quality products). Jaclyn was super responsive to every email I sent, helping me pick out the right extensions to order and answering all my questions. All my bridesmaids also loved their hair and makeup and repeatedly told me how much they liked Jaclyn. I cannot recommend her highly enough--if you are getting married in Tahoe, Jaclyn should definitely be your choice for your hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 07/22/2021

Brandi M. · Married on 06/16/2021

Outstanding

Jaclyn did an outstanding job.

Sent on 06/30/2021

Jaclyn Cameron Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jaclyn Cameron Bridal 1
    Consultation Phone Call

Schedule a phone call or facetime with me so that we can get to know eachother better and about all of your wedding details!

Team of Jaclyn Cameron Bridal

Jaclyn Cameron

Jaclyn Cameron

Owner/Hairstylist/Makeup Artist

My name is Jaclyn Cameron (formerly Schratz) , I’ve been a makeup artist and hairstylist for over 10 years. Throughout my career I’ve worked and lived in Los Angeles, NYC and the San Francisco Bay Area.

I began studying cosmetology at Paul Mitchell the School in 2008 where I went on to train at a Salon in Beverly Hills, as well as complete multiple makeup courses with M.U.S.E, Makeup Forever and other well-known makeup companies. Soon after this I started doing bridal hair and makeup traveling back and forth from LA to SF as well as working for Bloomberg TV doing hair and makeup for their primary west coast anchor.

In 2015 I moved to New York City and began working in TV/Film. I began as a freelance hairstylist at CNN, Bloomberg and NBC and eventually became a union hairstylist with the I.A.T.S.E Local 798 union. I have worked as a hairstylist on several episodic television series for Showtime, the CW and NBC.

After living in NYC for 6 years, my husband and I decided to move West for a change of scenery and a different lifestyle. I love what I do and I cannot wait to see what amazing new people and opportunities come my way because of this big change! I am now available for Weddings, Special Events, Print, Commercial, Film and TV in the Lake Tahoe/Reno area.

+ More Details