Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Caliber Hair & Makeup Studio

The Fashion World. Recalibrated.

Established in 2006, Caliber Hair & Makeup Studio is a collection of expertly trained and accountable stylists with the ambitious vision to revolutionize fashion. Led by the guidance of Tres Benzley, Master Stylist & Global Educator, Caliber is driving hair, makeup and the entire fashion industry forward—from customer service to technique to execution. Motivated by continual learning, the stylists of Caliber are endlessly acquiring new skills to help you look amazing, feel good and gush with confidence.

Caliber takes everything into consideration—your face shape, hair type, skin tone, lifestyle and more. You’re the full package and we’re going to thoughtfully deliver hair and makeup to elevate your fashion and show that.

We make our clients look amazing, feel confident and turn heads every day. From hair styling and makeup to coloring and Blobar treatments, our skillfully trained stylists love creating the customized vision you desire.

Tres Benzley’s Caliber

Makeup (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Salon (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

A woman is supposed to feel absolutely stunning on her wedding day. Tres and his team at Caliber certainly achieved that and MORE! Krysta was extremely helpful and accommodating during the booking process. On my wedding day, Tres transformed my hair into a piece of art. It was more beautiful than I imagined it would be and receive many compliments as it remained intact all evening. Not only did he do great work, he was fun and personable, even bringing the most delicious cheese board for my bridesmaids and I to snack on while we were getting ready. Tres also brought us champagne and flutes, and was very gracious when one of the flutes was broken. I would highly recommend Tres and the entire Caliber team for all of your wedding day beauty needs!

Profile Picture Addie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Caliber Salon did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I go to Caliber Salon for all of my hair needs and Tres and his Staff are the best. I did not even consider using anyone else because in my opinion Caliber Salon is the best. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and they really made me look the best I could for what I gave them to work with :P.

Profile Picture User7848222, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

I was very pleased with the services that Caliber Hair & Makeup Studio provided. Krysta was extremely prompt at responding to me with information and any questions that I had. With my package I was able to get two trials completed which I was happy about because it allowed me to truly decide and feel confident on how my hair and make up would look on my wedding day. I was extremely pleased with my hair and make up on the wedding day as it was better than I ever imagined and I felt that everything came together perfectly :)
I would highly recommend Caliber to all brides who want their big day to be perfect!!

Profile Picture User7207593, 1+ year ago, 1 Review