Sage Catering

• Nora Spanish Cuisine
  • Paella Time

18 Reviews for Sage Catering

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2017

Sage Catering was the best choice for food for our wedding. Yum!!! Scot was so friendly and professional and made our food tasting such a great experience. We knew we were in good hands right away. The food was to die for. The only constructive criticism would be that the fish was too dry to eat and we had a sheet of cake left in the fridge at the venue without knowing. I think the head caterer should have informed us of that instead of the venue a few days later after finding it. Also, we asked that the delicious pot de cremes were served sooner than they actually were. But they were wroth the wait! The servers were all very friendly and helpful and made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. We would recommend Sage for sure.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Gaby · Married on 08/13/2016

Sage Catering was hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Our guests were absolutely blown away by the quality of food and have continued raving about it for months after the wedding. They designed a beautiful menu for us and incorporated some of our favorite ethnic foods and everything came together perfectly.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Simply outstanding. We received compliment after compliment from our guests as they proclaimed that ours was by far the most delicious wedding meal they had ever experienced. Alaskan halibut, braised short rib, and butternut squash were the stars of the show as we asked for refills on our meticulously delivered family-style dishes. The guests LOVED this set up as they could have more of their favorites and perhaps skip others.

Meredith and her team were prompt, warm, professional, graceful, and as I marched into a day that would give most brides nerves about all of the carefully planned details coming together, due to they way Meredith and Sage Catering presented themselves all along the way, I had not a doubt in my mind about my caterer.

The catering team were always at the ready, anticipating every need and always catching my eye for clues as to what I might need or want. They were staffed with a small army of professionals, they executed truly a well choreographed evening. I deeply appreciate your contribution to our wedding, with your help and expertise we managed to pull off the event of the year!

Sent on 12/07/2015