Potliquor Catering

Berkeley, CA View map

Laura and Jennifer have been cooking together since 2000, and formed Potliquor in 2013. Weddings are some of our favorite menus to think of and execute, because each one is unique. We start with a conversation, and love to collaborate with clients to find the perfect menu and details for this singular moment. Our food is soulful, naturally and beautifully presented, and deeply connected to the source.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$175.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$150.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$150.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$75.00

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Middle Eastern
Southern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
    Katerina Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful people and superb food

Jennifer and Laura were so helpful and easy to work with you. They were responsive, on top of everything, and truly made the process as stress-free as possible for me. I was planning my wedding my across the country and couldn't be there in person but they were very helpful, made me comfortable with the whole process, and worked with us to accommodate our unique requests and answer all our questions. The food was incredible, we had some many guests come up to tell us how delicious it was! We were initially nervous about picking cocktails without being there to try them, but they were out of this world as well. Everything was fresh, expertly managed, and perfect in every way.
  • Paloma
    Paloma Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing food and amazing execution of event

Finding a caterer was the most difficult part of our wedding planning process. I came across so many options and felt skeptical whenever anyone asked me to build my own menu from a huge list of items for our cocktail-style reception. When I found Potliquor, Jennifer and Laura asked me what we were looking for and came up with a menu that seemed their style with some influence from our ideas. We loved it! Their cooking is very Bay Area in the fresh, Californian way and all of the small plates they chose to make for us were the perfect amount of food to keep our guests from getting hungry afterwards.

I was pleased to hear a lot of our guests raving about the food (and very pleased that I was able to eat plenty in between talking to our guests)! They even worked with us to create our menu allium-free (my husband and I eat low-FODMAP) and had plenty of options for vegetarian, gluten-intolerant and lactose-intolerant folks. Some of the faves were the lamb meatballs, greens and potato handpies, dungeness crab and green gem, and mushroom toast.

We let Jennifer and Laura choose most of our rentals from Bright because we trusted them to find the right fit. Once my husband and I reached the reception space, it looked like a dream. We can't thank them enough for making our special day feel that much more special!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 04/28/2018
    I can't say enough about how amazing Potliquor is. They crafted THE MOST incredible vegetarian feast for our wedding!! It was inventive, fresh, seasonal, beautifully presented, and insanely delicious. Their service was impeccable and our guests were gushing. We couldn't have asked for more. THANK YOU Potliquor for making our wedding perfect!!

Boheme Events Boheme Events Wedding Planners

Potliquor is the best! Jennifer and Laura are amazing chefs, who deliver exceptional service and creative menus. No detail is ever missed with this duo. I love them for their amazing team work and super professional and well paced staffing. I cannot wait for our next event!

2701 8th Street, No. 105 Berkeley, 94710
Location of (Potliquor Catering)

Potliquor Catering frequently asked questions

At Potliquor Catering, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Potliquor Catering, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Potliquor Catering, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Potliquor Catering includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What event services does Potliquor Catering offer for weddings?

Potliquor Catering offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Potliquor Catering provide for weddings?

Potliquor Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Potliquor Catering?

At Potliquor Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • Mexican
  • Middle Eastern
  • Southern
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Potliquor Catering?

At Potliquor Catering, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Potliquor Catering provide for wedding events?

Potliquor Catering provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • Champagne Toast
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Potliquor Catering provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Potliquor Catering offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Potliquor Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Potliquor Catering is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding