James Standfield Catering

425 Littlefield Ave, South San Francisco, CA 94080 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About James Standfield Catering

James Standfield Catering is a South San Francisco, California-based catering company that specializes in providing event planning and catering services for wedding events. This experienced catering company has been in service for over 20 years. James Standfield Catering prides themselves on their delicious cuisine, excellent service and their friendly and charismatic catering team.

In addition to wedding-related catering services, James Standfield Catering offers bar services to accompany the meal. These services include:

• Champagne toast
  • House beer
  • House liquor
  • House wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Cuisine
James Standfield Catering offers the couples they work with a variety of options in terms of their catering styles and cuisine. Couples may choose to have their reception served in buffet style, family style, stations or plated. A cocktail reception and hors d'oeuvres are options, as well. The chefs are able to customize menus to meet dietary needs, such as gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian options. Their cuisine styles include:

• American
acb1ada1e2370b76 1435006046204 4
jscgallery04

4 Reviews for James Standfield Catering

Christina · Married on 05/24/2015

Best vendor decision! After my husband and I interviewed over 10 bay area full service caterers for our wedding, we knew instantly after meeting Alicia, we want to go with James Standfield.

It all started with the tasting. We had no idea my brother was going to be in town, so when he flew in that morning of our tasting, of course, we wanted to bring him with us. That was the first sign I knew Alicia was quick to accommodate any surprises. As soon as we walked in, I apologized for the last minute guest and hoped to just share our 2 meal portion among 3 people. Alicia, went the extra mile and added an entire extra portion and place setting for my brother.

Me being an email type of girl, communicating with Alicia was heaven. She is thorough, patient and always remembered what I asked. Even when I personally felt like I was being annoying, she never confirmed those feelings.

Most reasonable price for a full service caterer in the Bay Area, plus conveniently located and available on Saturdays for tastings.

During the event, everything came out perfect! Again, Alicia was right there to greet us as we arrived to the venue. She helped coordinate my crazy wedding party for the ceremony and managed to accommodate 2 extra seating assignments I forgot to include on our floor plan (oops).

As for the food, our appetizers were a hit!! Luckily, Alicia made us a plate so we could actually taste what everyone was raving about. The winner, mini Tomato soup and grill cheese. A close second, was the Bruchetta. As for the entree, we couldn't really eat at that point of the wedding. I hear thats a thing b/c of all the craziness. But we did get a large doggie bag of left over entrees which wasn't bad for a middle night meal.
    Unfortunately, I wish I could've personally said bye to Alicia before she left but I imagine we must have been incredibly distracted and surrounded by people.

All in all, I would highly recommend this caterer to any of my newly engaged friends

Sent on 06/03/2015

Jackie · Married on 01/31/2015

James Standfield Catering and Alicia are the best!! From our very first tasting to our wedding day, Alicia was so helpful and friendly! When we couldn't make up our minds about something, she would help us see the bigger picture for both cases so we could make a decision without telling us to pick one way or the other. Also, with her experience and our lack of experience planning weddings, she was a great resource for a lot of our questions and she never turned us away! I highly suggest using James Standfield Catering for all of your catering needs and don't forget to ask for Alicia!

Sent on 02/19/2015

James Standfield Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables