Nora Spanish Cuisine

Berkeley, CA View map

Nora Spanish Cuisine is a catering company located in Berkeley, California. Specializing in weddings and special occasions, the caterers strive to bring fresh and flavorsome cuisine, taking care of the fine details to ensure the event runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. The company’s team of expert coordinators have many years of experience in the industry and have serviced intimate weddings of 20 to large, glamorous gatherings of up to 200 people.

Nora Spanish Cuisine offers a variety of services to ensure every aspect of the event is covered and delivered with care and excellence. The company’s full-service catering package includes setup, cleanup, cocktail reception service, and tastings. No matter what each couple’s preferred event style and atmosphere, the company provides an array of catering services to present their stunning cuisine. These catering services include but are not limited to:

• Buffet
  • Hors d’ oeuvres
  • Stations
  • Plated dishes
  • Family style
  • Dessert

Cuisine

Inspired by Spanish cuisine, the caterers also take different flavors and techniques from other cuisines from around the world. This fusion enables each guest to be fully satisfied regardless of their preferred cuisine. Other types of cuisine include everything American and Mediterranean. All dishes on the company’s menus can be fully customized and accommodate guests specific dietary requirements, including gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan, vegetarian, no pork, and more. For more information regarding the cuisine and services offered, the company can be contacted directly through their official website.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$80.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$45.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20.00

Set Up
Clean Up
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mediterranean
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Bartender(s)
House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Ashley H. Married on 10/20/2018

Everybody loved the food!

I hired Nora as the caterer for my wedding last October, and it went beautifully. I worked primarily with Adrian and Ama, and on the day we had Emily (one of the cofounders, I think?) overseeing everything.

We went to Berkeley for a tasting and fell in love with the paella right away. It's amazing, and the unique part is that they cook it in huge pans outside which can be part of the experience.

Adrian was our main point of contact and she made everything easy. She was very professional, and even when we were a little worried about tying up some details with our coordinator, Adrian was on top of things. She came out to the venue a couple times -- all the way to San Francisco -- which was awesome. On the day, the servers made everything go smoothly -- bar was set up, dinner was set up, dessert was ready to go on time, and they helped with the cake cutting (on request). It was such a relief to have them taking care of everything!

Also I will say that I had to adjust the food a lot over the months based on our budget -- we cut the cocktail hour tapas, for instance -- and overall Nora was really easygoing with all that. I didn't feel pressured or locked in to anything.

Everybody loved the food. Even my older relatives who I was nervous wouldn't like anything too "exotic" said, "I don't know what that rice stuff was, but it was so good!" Also the bartender was generous with the cocktails, everyone commented they were strong but not complaining about that. Such a fun night.

Only tip is ask for to-go boxes! The night flew by and I wish I'd had more time to eat and take some home for later.
    Colin T. Married on 10/06/2018

Can't say enough about how good it was!

We hired Nora Spanish Catering for our son's wedding in Watsonville at Wildwood Estate and Gardens. We worked with Adrian there and we could not have been happier. From our tastings through execution on the day of the event Adrian and her staff were incredibly professional and helpful. We had passed tapas for appetizers and paella and salad for the buffet dinner. The guests loved watching the paella being made and they raved about how good it was to eat. The best part - it is piping hot when the guests get it - not that typical cold plated, boring wedding food. Can't say enough about how good it was. They were the best vendor we worked with and I highly recommend them.
    Nicole F. Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing caterer !

Not only was Nora Spanish an amazing caterer but they are clearly experienced in making weddings amazing. Our guests loved the Paella and could not stop talking about the tapas. The servers and bartenders were friendly and very professional. They really insured that everything ran smoothly. Aside from my wife and I, Ama was practically our wedding planner. Without their assistance with the timeline, rentals, ceremony, our "late night snack" and everything in between, we could not have pulled it off. We highly recommend them for any event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Khia & Brian
    32 photos · 11/03/2018

2026 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA, 94702
510-833-6672
Location of (Nora Spanish Cuisine)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding