Caterman Catering

San Jose, CA View map Visit website

Caterman Catering is a San Jose, California-based catering company that specializes in providing exceptional catering services for wedding events. This catering company has been providing outstanding catering services, as well as customer satisfaction, for over 20 years. Caterman Catering is here to help transform the wedding of your dreams into the reality of your day.

Cuisine
In addition to the above wedding-related catering services, Caterman has an extensive list of cuisine styles for couples to choose from. They are able to customize menus to meet dietary needs, such as, gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian options. Some of the available cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Latin American
  • Mediterranean
  • Mexican
  • Middle Eastern

Caterman Catering is here to provide the delivery, setup and cleanup for your event. The catering service offers couples their choice of buffet, family style, french service, plated and stations to choose from when planning their day. They can also prepare food and provide services for your cocktail reception and hors d'oeuvres. House beer and wine are available, as well as specialty beers and wines. A champagne toast and premium liquor can be provided upon request as well.

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Sandwiches
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Halal
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Lindsay Married on 07/29/2017
    Thank you to Caterman Catering for putting together a beautiful and delicious spread of food for our wedding. Here is a little background on our wedding and our search parameters: we had 200 guests, it was being held at a private residence, we were looking to rent all the tables/chairs/linens/heaters/etc. from this company, and we were wanting to feature several different types of food with food stations during our reception. Searching for a caterer for our reception that matched these parameters and was within our price range seemed impossible and was the most stressful part of the wedding planning process. Then I met Michelle. She was SO accommodating and helpful! The first question she asked me was my budget and from there she helped me figure out what rental or food items we could cut out in order to meet that budget. She even gave us recommendations on where to find better deals than what she could offer on certain items. I had established a great rapport with Michelle and when she became ill just a few weeks before the wedding, I became very nervous that everything was going to fall apart. However, Michelle had organized everything and passed it on to a brilliant coworker, Blanca! Blanca seamlessly stepped right into the role. My walk through with her was honestly perfect and alleviated all of my fears with her answering questions for me that I didn’t even know to ask! On our wedding day the Caterman Catering staff created our dream reception! We featured foods from Italy, Mexico, the Middle East and the U.S. and to enhance the look of the tables, Blanca brought decorations from her own home to spice up the displays! They were spectacular! Honestly, I could not have been happier with our choice to go with this catering company and I recommend them for any major even you are going to have. Thank you again to everyone! You were incredible!
    Larissa Married on 09/14/2013
    We got married in Monterey and we were initially hesitant to hire someone from San Jose to do the catering for our wedding, but we're so glad we did! We did an "upscale BBQ buffet" and everything was absolutely delicious. So many guest commented about how delicious the food was. Erika was also completely amazing throughout the planning process and accommodated all of the little changes we needed to make. I would highly recommend Caterman to anyone having a wedding on the Monterey Peninsula or anywhere else! They're fantastic!
  • User1346627 2+ years ago
    Best caterer!! We couldn't have been happier with the service or food. They were very professional, organized, and helpful. They had plenty of servers and were very affordable considering the food was really good and the execution was elegant. I would highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Joanna & Dustin
    81 photos · 10/24/2020

DGN Events and Design DGN Events and Design Wedding Planners

Caterman Catering does an exceptional job and their food is amazing. They truly understand their clientele and make sure that all the needs are taken care of.

403 Reynolds Circle, B San Jose, 95112
800-545-1444

Open 24 Hours
Location of (Caterman Catering)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding