Rural 27 Event Rentals

Manhattan, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Set-Up and Take Down Event Coordination - Event Design & Styling at CD & ME in Frankfort, Illinois

Your Vision. You are You and We love that. As much as we all would love to, you cannot be everywhere on the day of your wedding. You have to have an enormous amount of trust to believe the vision you have had in your mind will come to life – if you let someone else tackle it. We understand that stress and want you to be over the moon when you walk into your event space for the first time.

Decor Rentals

Planning can be amazing and overwhelming at the same time, and wants to make this process as worry-free as possible. The team loves meeting whole-hearted, good people along the way, and building new relationships. Specializing in rustic and vintage decor, these professionals aim to provide high-quality products for your engagement party, wedding shower, ceremony, reception, or anniversary party.

These rental experts offer a wide range of items for couples to peruse; some areas include signage, centerpieces, table numbers, aisle markers, vases, tent accessories, and more.

We can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Trinkets
Vases

Jennifer T. Married on 02/19/2022

Highly recommend!

HIGHLY recommend this incredibly talented chick! Kazia took so much stress away and made the planning process much easier and enjoyable. I didn't have to purchase, store, and worry about re-selling things. Renting things like centerpieces, card box, cake topper, etc was so affordable and convenient. She was in constant contact and it was so nice not having to worry about set up or take down the day of. She also went above and beyond on things like typing up and personalizing/framing signs at no charge. LOVE Kazia, and LOVED the way my wedding looked on the day of!

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Ahh thank you! I am so happy our paths got to cross and the finished product was so Amazing and you even got your Winter Wedding. xoxo
    Rachel P. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Vendor

Rural 27 is an absolutely amazing company to work with!! Kazia went above and beyond to make sure I had every detail I wanted for the wedding. We met several times to make sure we had everything planned and she made sure I was not forgetting any details or decorations. I honestly do not know how I would have been able to put together the day that I did without Rural 27!! I suggest Rural 27 to any bride who wants to make this part of the planning process so fun and easy!!

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words and I am so happy our paths crossed. I know the engagement was longer than planned due to circumstances beyond your control, but the pure joy on your faces that day shows everything happened the way it was supposed to. Happy Newlywed bliss!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Phenomenal!

Kazia at Rural 27 Events is absolutely AMAZING!!! She is the sweetest person ever to work with & she went above and beyond for our wedding! I told her I wanted to add some last minute items the weekend before my wedding & she was extremely flexible & took care of me immediately without a question!

She is a fantastic communicator & made sure that I had everything I needed! She made our wedding run so smoothly & I had no worries the whole time because of her! ❤️

I highly recommended using her for your event!!! You will be so grateful that you did! 😍

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Being a teacher, you found ways to incorporate your students in your big day, and their ideas of "what love is" - are beautiful. I am so beyond happy for the 2 of you and seeing how happy you were the entire day - makes my heart so full. xoxo

The Wedding Design Studio by 1440 Design The Wedding Design Studio by 1440 Design Wedding Dresses

Many of my brides want the "rustic elegance" feel for their weddings. When they tell me this, I send them right to Rural 27. Kazia is wonderful to work with and her ideas are fantastic. With their abundant inventory, as well as custom pieces, Rural 27 can change any venue into a bride's perfect dream.

Brittany Lynn Studios Brittany Lynn Studios Wedding Photographers

Kazia is amazing!! She is so creative and professional. She can make everything look absolutely gorgeous for your wedding!! I love her style!

Manhattan, IL, 60442

By Appointment Only at CD & ME in Frankfort, IL
Location of (Rural 27 Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding