Manhattan, Manhattan, IL 60442 Map · Phone number

About Rural 27 Event Rentals

Rural 27 Event Rentals is a wedding rental business operating out of Manhattan, Illinois. Specializing in decor rentals to make everything on your day go beyond your expectations. While Kazia and her husband Andy were celebrating their honeymoon in 2013, the idea to rent decor became to come to life. Since then, Kazia has been matching couples with suitable items to bring color, charm, and sophistication to a variety of venues.

Decor Rentals

Kazia knows that planning can be amazing and overwhelming at the same time, and wants to make this process as worry-free as possible. The team loves meeting whole-hearted, good people along the way, and building new relationships. Specializing in rustic and vintage decor, these professionals aim to provide high-quality products for your engagement party, wedding shower, ceremony, reception, or anniversary party.

These rental experts offer a wide range of items for couples to peruse; some areas include signage, centerpieces, table numbers, aisle markers, vases, tent accessories, and more. Rural 27 Event Rentals’ varied collection means that diverse couples with assorted tastes can be accommodated. Kazia enjoys pointing to-be-weds in the direction of useful items that complete the wedding experience.

Set-Up and Take Down Event Coordination - Event Designer for CD & ME in Frankfort, Illinois

Your Vision. You are You and We love that. As much as we all would love to, you cannot be everywhere on the day of your wedding. You have to have an enormous amount of trust to believe the vision you have had in your mind will come to life – if you let someone else tackle it. We understand that stress and want you to be over the moon when you walk into your event space for the first time.

We can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned
Follow Rural 27 Event Rentals on

Other couples have also viewed

• Joliet Tent Company
sweets table style shoot 51 657259 1573526822

53 Reviews for Rural 27 Event Rentals

• Morgan

Morgan J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Simple, easy, and professional!

Working with Kazia was a breeze. We had someone drop out last minute and Kazia stepped in and took care of everything. She set up/broke down everything perfectly. No one attending the wedding had to worry about if we got everything done or packed up; they got to be a guest and my husband and I got to be the bride and groom. I would highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

That is such an amazing way to say it. You get to be just that... A bride & groom the entire day.

Love it, and was so great working with you!

Emily D. · Married on 05/01/2021

Hire Kazia!! You won’t regret it!

Kazia is the absolute best. She knew our vision and made it a reality. She took so much stress away on the day of our wedding that I don’t think we could have done it without her. 10/10 would recommend her for all your set up and take down needs! She has the best decor to rent if you choose, and really makes the space at cd&me come to life. 10/10 would recommend her services!

Sent on 06/17/2021

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! It all came together beautifully with decor plus having an amazing venue space = perfection.
  • Whitney

Whitney H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Top of the line/ Very professional

Rural 27 is definitely a place I highly recommend if you are needing any kinds of wedding rentals. Not only that, she had helped my husband and I so much before, during, and even after our wedding! If we needed advice or help to how we should set up. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and if it wasn't for her I would have been a mess, she made everything so much easier, and I didn't have all that weight on my shoulders to worry about. She is extremely nice, polite, and very professional, if I could I'd give her 100 stars. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Whitney,
    Was so happy to not only be able to be a part of your day on decor but also tuxedo rentals. Weather was amazing and you looked beautiful.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rural 27 Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Tent Accessories
    Trinkets
    Vases

• The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Wedding Dresses

Many of my brides want the "rustic elegance" feel for their weddings. When they tell me this, I send them right to Rural 27. Kazia is wonderful to work with and her ideas are fantastic. With their abundant inventory, as well as custom pieces, Rural 27 can change any venue into a bride's perfect dream.

• Brittany Lynn Studios Wedding Photographers

Kazia is amazing!! She is so creative and professional. She can make everything look absolutely gorgeous for your wedding!! I love her style!

• Manhattan Manhattan, IL, 60442 See on map
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Rural 27 Event Rentals)