Manhattan, Manhattan, IL 60442 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rural 27 Event Rentals

Rural 27 Event Rentals is a wedding rental business operating out of Manhattan, Illinois. Specializing in decor rentals to make everything on your day go beyond your expectations. While Kazia and her husband Andy were celebrating their honeymoon in 2013, the genesis for this operation came to life. Since then, Kazia has been matching couples with suitable items to bring color, charm, and sophistication to a variety of venues.

Kazia knows that planning can be amazing and overwhelming at the same time, and wants to make this process as worry-free as possible. The team loves meeting whole-hearted, good people along the way, and building new relationships. Specializing in rustic and vintage decor, these professionals aim to provide high-quality products for your engagement party, wedding shower, ceremony, reception, or anniversary party.

These rental experts offer a wide range of items for couples to peruse; some areas include signage, centerpieces, table numbers, aisle markers, vases, tent accessories, and more. Rural 27 Event Rentals’ varied collection means that diverse couples with assorted tastes can be accommodated. Kazia enjoys pointing to-be-weds in the direction of useful items that complete the wedding experience.

We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Rural 27 Event Rentals on

50 Reviews for Rural 27 Event Rentals

• Madaline

Madaline Cozzi · Married on 07/12/2020

Incredible!

Kazia was an absolute pleasure to work alongside! She was incredibly attentive and patient while making decisions regarding my vision for our wedding. She gave me so many options and working via email, text, phone and even during a pandemic, she made it so seamless and stress free. She set up beforehand and returned after the reception to break everything down - even loaded things into my car. Thank you for being simply amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

The day was beyond amazing! Enjoy newlywed bliss - you can plan a wedding during a pandemic - there isn’t much you won’t be able to handle - hugs!
  • Ashley

Ashley Ford · Married on 06/06/2020

Saved our wedding!

Five stars does not even come close what I want to rate Rural 27. I’d give 3638373 stars and I still don’t think it’d be enough to show how much Kazia and her business means to me! COVID really through a wrench in our wedding planning. With barely over a month before our wedding, everything changed and we no longer had a venue or suits or many decorations. In panic mode I desperately began searching for help and came across Rural 27 on Facebook and I’m so glad I did! I’ll try to keep this review simple and separate it into three main categories: the decor, the suits, and Kazia!
    The decor: Meeting up and going through her shop I was blown away with all the decor options she has and offers! Anything and everything I could have imagined and wanted. Rustic and romantic and everything in between! Her decorations helped make our wedding more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!
    The suits: Before COVID we had gone to Men’s Wearhouse and looked around at all the suit rentals and stores. I can’t tell you the amount of times we were told we couldn’t rent a dark navy suit, instead we were supposed to buy it the cheapest being around $400 per suit! It was about 2 and a half weeks before the wedding and all these stores were still closed for COVID (insert panicking bride here)! I had NO idea that this whole time I could have just gone to Rural 27 to order the exact suit in the exact color we wanted for way less money! Not only this but Kazia went above and beyond to get the guys measured and was able to quickly fix or replace anything needed the week of the wedding with no stress. Even better the guys looked GREAT!
    Kazia: Hands down one of the sweetest human beings I’ve ever met! Not only that but she was so knowledgeable about weddings and decor and things I might need that I never would have thought of! She was so patient and went out of her way continuously to help make our day perfect. She was there for any needs or questions we might have no matter the day or time. Not exaggerating at all when I say she saved our wedding!
    I will always and forever recommend Rural 27 to everyone for any and every event: weddings, showers, open houses, parties, or any sort of event! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Ashley,
    I am so happy our paths got to cross - wish it wasn't due to all of 2020's crazy circumstances but was beyond eager to help anyway I could. You & Dalton are both amazing people and I am so glad I got to be a part of your big day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rural 27 Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Tent Accessories
    Trinkets
    Vases

• The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Wedding Dresses

Many of my brides want the "rustic elegance" feel for their weddings. When they tell me this, I send them right to Rural 27. Kazia is wonderful to work with and her ideas are fantastic. With their abundant inventory, as well as custom pieces, Rural 27 can change any venue into a bride's perfect dream.

• Brittany Lynn Studios Wedding Photographers

Kazia is amazing!! She is so creative and professional. She can make everything look absolutely gorgeous for your wedding!! I love her style!

• Manhattan Manhattan, IL, 60442 See on map
    815-324-6409 (Phone number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Rural 27 Event Rentals)