Rural 27 Event Rentals Reviews

55 | Manhattan, IL

55 Reviews for Rural 27 Event Rentals

Heather W. · Married on 06/18/2021

Wedding Rental

Kazia was absolutely AMAZING! I am so happy we hired her for our wedding day on 6/18/2021 at CD & ME. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. She is so sweet and truly a joy to work with. I would highly recommend hiring Kazia for your wedding or event.

Sent on 07/09/2021

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

It was a perfect day! You guys were so much fun to work with and so beyond happy for you both, xoxo

Alysa S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Stress free!!

Hiring Rural27 was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Kazia literally made my Pinterest board come to life! I was able to rent almost all of my decorations from her, and any additional items I had of my own she set up perfectly! My day was seriously so stress free because of Kazia. Having someone to take care of setting up and breaking down all of my decor lifted a huge weight off my shoulders!! Not to mention how eco friendly it was to rent my items and not have to worry about reselling/reusing afterwards! Rural27 is the way to go!

Sent on 06/24/2021

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Hey! It all came together so beautifully. Absolutely loved it from the walk down the aisle to stepping into the reception space.
  • Morgan

Morgan J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Simple, easy, and professional!

Working with Kazia was a breeze. We had someone drop out last minute and Kazia stepped in and took care of everything. She set up/broke down everything perfectly. No one attending the wedding had to worry about if we got everything done or packed up; they got to be a guest and my husband and I got to be the bride and groom. I would highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

That is such an amazing way to say it. You get to be just that... A bride & groom the entire day.

Love it, and was so great working with you!

Emily D. · Married on 05/01/2021

Hire Kazia!! You won’t regret it!

Kazia is the absolute best. She knew our vision and made it a reality. She took so much stress away on the day of our wedding that I don’t think we could have done it without her. 10/10 would recommend her for all your set up and take down needs! She has the best decor to rent if you choose, and really makes the space at cd&me come to life. 10/10 would recommend her services!

Sent on 06/17/2021

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! It all came together beautifully with decor plus having an amazing venue space = perfection.
  • Whitney

Whitney H. · Married on 09/26/2020

Top of the line/ Very professional

Rural 27 is definitely a place I highly recommend if you are needing any kinds of wedding rentals. Not only that, she had helped my husband and I so much before, during, and even after our wedding! If we needed advice or help to how we should set up. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and if it wasn't for her I would have been a mess, she made everything so much easier, and I didn't have all that weight on my shoulders to worry about. She is extremely nice, polite, and very professional, if I could I'd give her 100 stars. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Whitney,
    Was so happy to not only be able to be a part of your day on decor but also tuxedo rentals. Weather was amazing and you looked beautiful.
  • Alanna

Alanna G. · Married on 09/18/2020

Highly recommend rural 27!!

Kazia is absolutely amazing!! She made my big day so much easier and even more importantly BEAUTIFUL! She was so awesome to work with, timely with responses, helpful with every little detail I needed, great with suggestions when I didn’t know what I was doing, & the outcome was breath taking! She made my wedding so beautiful with all her rentals and the set up was perfect. She came back at the end of the night to take everything down and she was so quick and loaded it into my mom’s car for me. Would 10/10 recommend her!!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Hey you!
    Planning a wedding during a pandemic and from states away - the conclusion - Amazing on all levels! So happy our paths crossed. ;)
  • Madaline

Madaline C. · Married on 07/12/2020

Incredible!

Kazia was an absolute pleasure to work alongside! She was incredibly attentive and patient while making decisions regarding my vision for our wedding. She gave me so many options and working via email, text, phone and even during a pandemic, she made it so seamless and stress free. She set up beforehand and returned after the reception to break everything down - even loaded things into my car. Thank you for being simply amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Rural 27 Event Rentals's reply:

The day was beyond amazing! Enjoy newlywed bliss - you can plan a wedding during a pandemic - there isn’t much you won’t be able to handle - hugs!
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 06/06/2020

Saved our wedding!

Five stars does not even come close what I want to rate Rural 27. I’d give 3638373 stars and I still don’t think it’d be enough to show how much Kazia and her business means to me! COVID really through a wrench in our wedding planning. With barely over a month before our wedding, everything changed and we no longer had a venue or suits or many decorations. In panic mode I desperately began searching for help and came across Rural 27 on Facebook and I’m so glad I did! I’ll try to keep this review simple and separate it into three main categories: the decor, the suits, and Kazia!
    The decor: Meeting up and going through her shop I was blown away with all the decor options she has and offers! Anything and everything I could have imagined and wanted. Rustic and romantic and everything in between! Her decorations helped make our wedding more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!
    The suits: Before COVID we had gone to Men’s Wearhouse and looked around at all the suit rentals and stores. I can’t tell you the amount of times we were told we couldn’t rent a dark navy suit, instead we were supposed to buy it the cheapest being around $400 per suit! It was about 2 and a half weeks before the wedding and all these stores were still closed for COVID (insert panicking bride here)! I had NO idea that this whole time I could have just gone to Rural 27 to order the exact suit in the exact color we wanted for way less money! Not only this but Kazia went above and beyond to get the guys measured and was able to quickly fix or replace anything needed the week of the wedding with no stress. Even better the guys looked GREAT!
    Kazia: Hands down one of the sweetest human beings I’ve ever met! Not only that but she was so knowledgeable about weddings and decor and things I might need that I never would have thought of! She was so patient and went out of her way continuously to help make our day perfect. She was there for any needs or questions we might have no matter the day or time. Not exaggerating at all when I say she saved our wedding!
    I will always and forever recommend Rural 27 to everyone for any and every event: weddings, showers, open houses, parties, or any sort of event! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Ashley,
    I am so happy our paths got to cross - wish it wasn't due to all of 2020's crazy circumstances but was beyond eager to help anyway I could. You & Dalton are both amazing people and I am so glad I got to be a part of your big day.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Wedding Decor!

Kazia was a dream to work with! She was helpful from the start of my planning process, and accommodated any changes I made to my decor rentals/purchased wedding items. She executed my vision beautifully for our wedding at CD & ME. She setup and took down our items, and made the process seamless for me. She is organized, kind, and has really helpful ideas! I loved working with her, and recommend her 100%!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Sarah H. · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredibly amazing

Kazia is absolutely incredible!!! She is so amazing. She just makes your dreams come true, even better than you imagine!!! She is incredibly patient, and beyond sweet. She listens and takes your view and then just takes it beyond you could imagine! I adore her and will forever be indebteded to her amazing job!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Missy

Missy G. · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Experience

Rural 27 was great to work with! I had a lot of my own decor but wasn't sure how I wanted it set up. They used all of our pieces and even added a few of their own! They did a great job and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey H. · Married on 08/03/2019

Experience was amazing !

Kazia was very responsive and did a beautiful job on decorating for my wedding! Everything looked so perfect ! : )

Sent on 08/05/2019

Megan · Married on 08/03/2019

Rural 27 is the best! ❤️❤️

Rural 27 & Kazia are the best! Kazia made our wedding day more amazing than my now husband and I could have ever imagined! Kazia made the venue look so beautiful and truly brought our ideas to life! She is so kind, wonderful and easy to work with! We highly highly recommend Rural 27!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/27/2019

Lori · Married on 04/21/2019

Fulfilled Last Minute Requests

Wow did I ever feel lucky to find out about Rural 27!! I was trying to plan a shower from over 500 miles away and came across this gem. Literally one week before the shower and I was in her shop, rented a few things and was good to go. She made things so much easier!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Heather T. · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Decision I Made Was Hiring Rural 27!

I absolutely could not have had such a beautiful wedding without Kazia and her Rural 27 team. I was determined to DIY most of my wedding decor, but planning the wedding from across the country became very overwhelming. Enter Kazia. She totally got my vision, offered amazing suggestions and was extremely easy to work with--even from 2,000 miles away. Days before the wedding, we met at the venue to pass off my precious decor, and she took the reins from there. It was SUCH a relief knowing my vision was in expert hands, and the venue turned out even better than I had imagined! Kazia even coordinated with my florist and bakery to make sure everything was in place, and she managed the entire clean-up process, packing all of my items neatly into my car at the end of the night. If you have a vision for your big day, Kazia will execute it flawlessly and exceed your expectations.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Joanna C. · Married on 09/14/2018

Rural 27 made my wedding look AMAZING!

Kazia was absolutely amazing to work with every step of the way! She was patient with me and all of my questions :) And on the day of my wedding, everything looked even more amazing than I invisioned it!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sarah Y. · Married on 09/01/2018

Great to work with!

We hired Kazia to help set up our tablecloths/napkins, gift table, seating chart, and countless other little things that had to be done before the reception. Knowing that Kazia was at our venue to arrange and organize all those details took a huge weight off of us so we could just enjoy every second of the day! She even sent us pictures during the set up to assure us that everything was going smoothly. She was especially helpful at the end of the night for take down - none of our family or friends had to stop dancing in order to pack things up because Kazia was already there doing it! She was so easy to work with and wanted to do everything she could to make our day great!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

Kazia was wonderful in setting up and taking down all the decorations at my wedding reception! She had a wonderful variety of rentals that I chose from and was very flexible and patient when I was trying to figure out what I needed for the reception. I also appreciated her professionalism and efficiency in take down and set up and would definitely recommend her to any of my friends for their rental, set up and take down needs for events.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Heather T. · Married on 08/10/2018

The best!!

Kazia was amazing to work with! She was so flexible with my changing thoughts on everything, She is so friendly and willing to find any way to get you what you want and make you happy. I'm so glad she was there to make my special day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/01/2018

I can not begin to tell you what a great help Razia was for my daughter's wedding shower at CD&ME. She picked things up and set every thing up PERFECTLY and BEAUTIFULLY! Thank you so much Razia. I will definitely be recommending you!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Reine · Married on 06/23/2018

Kazia with Rural 27 was great to work with for our outdoor reception on June 23, 2018. She has so many beautiful decorations to choose from that really added a rustic appeal. Kazia is so calm and organized and, therefore, put us at ease with the preparation and setup for the event. We had a great experience working with her and she helped make our reception very special! We would highly recommend her and her services. Thank you so much, Kazia and Rural 27!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Kazia is the best. She is extremely attentive and helpful. Would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Barb · Married on 05/25/2018

Kazia was OUTSTANDING!! She made my daughter's wedding a fairytale day! I can't say enough of Kazia, I would have been lost without her. She set up the church all they way to picking up flowers for me that I forgot to get. The venue she decorated was PERFECT!! She was flexible with me bringing her items of my own and mixing them with hers, just so everything was perfect. We had the reception at CD and Me and she decorated just to what we wanted and more. She added so many nice finishing touches that we didn't even think of. She set up and took down for us, and loaded our items into our vehicle. I worried about NOTHING......REALLY NOTHING!!! She was my lifesaver. She is a must to use.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Janaan · Married on 05/03/2018

Rural 27 and Kazia made everything perfect for a special day. Not only did she get everything set up and take it all down, throughout the planning she helped to remind us of details and even brought extra items. I would recommend this company to everyone I know!! It made the day so much easier for planning and to just enjoy without any worries!! They are the best!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Megan · Married on 03/16/2018

Kazia is beyond helpful, creative, and thorough with every detail of her work. She took the worry out of everything! She transported and set up the entire room, giving us more time to worry about other last minute details the week before the wedding. She is easy to work with, very dependable and professional. The room was beautiful; our guests complimented how gorgeous the room was all night at the wedding. Thank you Kazia!

Sent on 03/27/2018