Roanoke, VA 24019 Map · Phone number

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

image004
image0011
ClassicTraditional54

3 Reviews for BBJ Linen

kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

For our wedding we rented 50 white chair covers and 50 beige sashes. Everything arrived on time and they were the PERFECT touch to bring together the look of our reception. Our venue was somewhat remote so finding vendors to work with for things such as rentals was a bit challenging. With BBJ Linen it was all so easy. I loved using the virtual planner on the website and I also received my sample swatches very fast after requesting them through the online customer service chat. I highly recommend ordering the swatches because the colors and textures of the fabrics are all different. We had asked our wedding coordinator to steam the linens so I'm not sure if they came wrinkled or not to begin with...all in all the chair bows were gorgeous! They were big and wide, so the color really popped and covered a lot of the chair. Overall I am really happy we rented these linens. I would recommend BBJ because they give you peace of mind about your rental items! You'll get them on time and they look great! You also receive a representative to work with one on one that you can call if you need anything at all. I would use BBJ again for future parties.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kelly Anne · Married on 07/09/2011

We were unsure if we would need to use a vendor for linens; however, at the last minute, we realized we needed linens for our entire reception. BBJ Linens was able to get us everything we needed and wanted within a short time line and within our budget. They were great. Easy to deal with and the product was of great quality.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Julia · Married on 06/11/2011

I did not realize how important good linens are to a wedding until I saw my pictures! You cannot go wrong with BBJ! They have a great selection at very reasonable prices. The online tools, event/sample pictures, and suggestions were a huge help. If there is something you like, but it is too expensive they have plenty of reasonable and less expensive alternatives.

Sent on 06/28/2011