2709 Orange Ave Unit H,, Orange, CA 92707 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ruffle Effect

We are Ruffle Effect: an event business located in Orange County, California serving San Diego to Los Angeles and beyond. Our goal with any partnership or event is to meet one basic need: Connection. We do what we do because we believe in community and celebrating the sweet joys life offers. Ruffle Effect exists to provide affordable and high quality work for any social or corporate event.

Follow Ruffle Effect on

re2 1

8 Reviews for Ruffle Effect

Renita Priya · Married on 11/24/2019

Wonderful experience working with Ruffle Effect

We had the most wonderful wedding day thanks to Casey and her team! From every moment during the year planning and the wedding day, we did not have any bumps or hiccups. Ruffle effect was able to bring my vision to life and they did it so efficiently and gracefully. I felt so cared for on the wedding day. The florals were AMAZING and so incredibly beautiful and every detail was absolutely perfect. They worked around coordinating a very busy wedding day timeline and they made sure all the DIY and personal decor elements were perfectly placed throughout the venue. Casey and her team made everyone, from my husband and I, to our parents to our guests feel at ease and cared for. I could not have asked for a better coordinator and florist!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Steven

Steven Peterson · Married on 07/06/2019

The best there is!

Loved working with Casey! We had a bunch of changes with just a couple weeks before the wedding, and she did an amazing job all the way around. She helped us so much, and made the process so easy. The flowers and setup were perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Ruffle Effect absolutely exceeded our expectations!! From the first meeting with Casey I knew that we were in good hands. I described to her what I hoped for our wedding and she was able to bring that vision to life in the best way. She is unbelievably talented!! Her floral work was stunning and I was confident in her and her abilities for the day of coordinating. My husband and I had the perfect wedding day and Casey and her team played a huge part in making it happen!!! Hire her, hire her, hire her!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Ruffle Effect FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 205.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 105.00
    $ 165.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Mia's Martini Wedding Caterers

Ruffle Effect Staff are, quite honestly, some of the most personable, professional, and efficient wedding planning staff around. Katie remains on top of her craft from start to finish; playing the middle man when needed, and corresponding with all vendors, venues, clients and more. She has a knack for getting the job done seamlessly and quickly. She's quick to communicate, easy-going and fun-loving, yet finds the balance and remains professional, focused and determined to get the job done exactly right, every time. I've had the privilege of working with Katie and her staff and would not hesitate to hire her for my own events or to work with her for any future events. On the day of the event, she arrives early, works quickly yet with ease, and still manages to be hospitable, friendly, and seemingly stress-free. Katie and her staff have proven to me that a large job can get done well, with no need for the stress or chaos that most event planners endure. They are gifted planners, and better yet, amazing people. If you've found the Ruffle Effect, consider yourself lucky. Mia Valenzuela Owner | Mia's Martini

• 2709 Orange Ave Unit H, Orange, CA, 92707 See on map
    Location of (Ruffle Effect)