Corona, CA 92881 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About RR Entertainment

RR Entertainment specializes in Weddings, Proms, Sweet 16's, Company/Private Events, Quinceneras,
Birthdays, and almost any event that requires a good time.

Let RR Entertainment be your turnkey solution for all of your entertainment, sound, video, and lighting needs. We offer a full range of services such as; DJ/MC Services, Photobooth Rental, Uplighting, Custom Gobo Monograms, Wedding Ceremony Audio, HD Projection Services, and various others. Just let us know what your looking for and we will coordinate with you to ensure your event not only looks great, sounds great, and most imporantly is executed flawlessly.

Give us a call today to see how we can be apart of your next event.

Hablamos Espanol!

Follow RR Entertainment on

21 Reviews for RR Entertainment

Matt · Married on 04/10/2016

Ruben and his staff were extremely professional and treated us like family. Ruben and his wife are very personable and are willing to help outside the realm of just DJ'ing. The music was dead on what we selected and he never skipped a beat when it came down to specific songs being played at specific times. I couldn't be any happier and glad I chose RR entertainment. I highly recommend and strongly encourage any couple to choose RR entertainment. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Regards,
    The Pelzl Family

Sent on 07/11/2016

Ruben and his fiance are a great team. Our reception was great and people kept dancing all night. We recommend RR without reservation.
    D&L

Sent on 09/13/2014

June · Married on 08/23/2014

Ruben was amazing, he helped coordinate our entrance and was very interactive with the guests. What I liked most was that my quests were requesting inappropriate songs and he came and asked permission before he played them, that was great. I am 21 years old so in the end it was a great party and he really had a great mix to keep the dancing going. Ruben is very nice and not demanding like a lot of people you will work with, I will definitely be using him in the future again when I need a DJ! P.S. The photobooth was a huge hit!!!! Strongly recommend that add on!! Thanks again Ruben!

Sent on 09/11/2014

• BE coordinated
    BE coordinated Wedding Planners

Ruben is an awesome DJ! Keeps the night moving along nicely and also has a real talent for making sure everyone is enjoying the entertainment... from grandma's to grandkids! He is a pleasure to work with from a coordination stand point as he stays on track and is also very flexible if the schedule needs to be altered in anyway. I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Ruben!

• Corona, 92881 See on map