550 s hill street, Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number

About Rozi Diamonds

Established
We've been around since 2004 serving the United States of America and worldwide. Rozi Diamonds is one of the largest online Jewelry companies out there. We aim to offer the widest selection of fine Jewelry ever offered online and doing so at competitive prices whilst providing a safe and personalized service to each customer. As you journey through our website you will witness Jewelry at its finest and prices that are simply irresistible.
Quality
All of Rozi Diamonds jewelry goes through strict quality control checks. We offer only the best diamond selection and each and every single diamond is graded by a certified diamond gemologists. As the CEO and Owner of Rozi Diamonds, I give a personal orientation to every new staff member, and I always stress the point that our customers are relying on us to come through for them. Our customers come to our website to shop, design, and order custom products for a wedding, event, or business that's important to them, and they need to know that we'll deliver outstanding-looking custom products on time. If we make a mistake, it has an impact - and that's a big deal to us because it's a big deal to you. It's not about numbers, it's about people.
Inspiration
At Rozi Diamonds We love coming to work every day - we're among friends here, and we're challenged to innovate and take ownership over our work while being creative in our jobs and focusing our attention on making our customers happy. We get to enjoy casual dress code, fun events, and an overall positive energy. In short, we're inspired. We are located in the heart of the Los Angeles diamond district.

Follow Rozi Diamonds on

83c0ed1ac9a8d82f Wedding wire 1
wedding wire 1

52 Reviews for Rozi Diamonds

Breanna · Married on 04/14/2018

This company has excellent customer service. I was very surprised at how fast the shipping was. I am over all very pleased with my order. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Bakreti · Married on 04/05/2018

i'm in love with it <3 but i think that i never get it lol <3

Sent on 09/24/2017

Ruth · Married on 01/10/2018

I'm truly in love with this ring. Minimalist and delicate design, but with much care and attention to detail! I love that the design allows me to dress it down or fancy it up with extra accessories. I'm in love with it and I hope to come back for more.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Award

Rozi Diamonds FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks