Mililani, HI 96789 Map · Phone number

About Royal Weddings By Lavender, LLC

From a very young age, girls dream of being a princess. Her wedding day is her chance to become one.

A day of public declarations of love and commitment. Traditions...Customs. Family and friends.

Most of all, the bride and her groom. Others attending to her every need.. her hair, make-up, assisting with her beautiful gown.

The handsome prince awaiting her arrival.

At some point of this fairy tale, someone needs to be sure that everything is in order. The bridesmaids have their bouquets, their hair is perfect, no lipstick on her teeth, her dress is flowing elegantly. There is only one chance to get this right.

Is the chariot ready to transport them to….. What about the reception site?

Will it be ready when the guests arrive? Will the cake be there? What about the entertainment?

The reality to any fairy tale is that someone must tend to the details. Even Cinderella had a fairy godmother! …

We are Royal Weddings by Lavender. We will tend to all of your details.

26fc29052cce9f53 422577 584462741583668 411641787 n
1c2a185cf7722471 1530909633 cb028d8132c46755 1530909631414 3 35469 584462814916
c50ddc659d720044 1530909634 229b6b25057d5ec1 1530909631416 6 65960 584462721583
26fc29052cce9f53 422577 584462741583668 411641787 n

5 Reviews for Royal Weddings By Lavender, LLC

Charisse · Married on 08/12/2012

Words cannot express the genuine love i for Darcy and her staff. She has truly been my saving grace for my wedding. Not only was I planning a wedding from the Mainland to Honolulu, I was planning this wedding and pregnant. NEedless to say, I was an emotional wreck and I have loads of opionins being thrown back and forth. I can honestly say my wedding wouldn't have gone the way it did if it wasn't for Darcy and her staff. Truly Truly love them and their organzationl skills as well as their knowledge of the way weddings run and her way of befrieding me during this long process. I highly recommend using this service. I've spent months researching a coordinator and didn't have a clue who to choose. I'm forever greatful for Darcy!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Phyllicia · Married on 03/19/2011

Darcie (and Gabe) were very easy to work with, not to mention reasonable. They were extremely attentive and responded to our inquiries within a timely manner and recommended really good vendors. I'm glad that we found them when we did because they made our wedding one to remember.

Sent on 03/24/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2011

Darcie and Gabe from Royal Weddings by Lavender did and excellent job in helping us plan our wedding. Our wedding day was a success because of the help we received from them! They were easy to work with, fun, flexible, and really put in a lot of extra time and effort to make our day a success!

Sent on 03/24/2011

Royal Weddings By Lavender, LLC FAQ

• Faith & Beauty
    Faith & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Darci from Royal Weddings By Lavender is such a ball of contagious positive energy! Not only is she on top of her game in organization, but she has the perfect balance of get it done and put you at ease type of personality. If you want to enjoy your big day, you can rest assured that when you are in Darcie's hands, you are def in good hands.

• Mililani, 96789 See on map