5700 Board Road, Mount Wolf, PA 17347 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 150 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Royal Manchester Golf Links

The Perfect Setting For Your Wedding...

Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and the staff at Royal Manchester Golf Links would be honored to help you celebrate the occasion. Experience Royal Manchester’s exceptional service and an elegant new facility overlooking the 18th green and our signature water fall.

You can count on Royal Manchester to meet all your needs, and to make your day one to remember. After reviewing our Bridal Packages, if you do not see what you have always imagined, just let us know. We are extremely flexible and are willing to tailor a package to your specific requests. After all, this is your day, and it should be everything you have always imagined it to be.

Follow Royal Manchester Golf Links on
decd6776a7990b44 1287778748763 RMGL030
RMGL030

21 Reviews for Royal Manchester Golf Links

Holly · Married on 09/26/2015

It has been a few weeks since my wedding and I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and write the review I told myself the day after my wedding I HAD to write.

My husband and I have 3 children, demanding careers and I work insane hours. I was on a budget for my wedding but needed a location where I could delegate most everything to the coordinator... I was so happy to find such a beautiful venue within that budget. Jenna was amazing! I utilized almost everything the venue offered as far as centerpieces and linens to save money, but was nervous everything would be plain... but when I walked in and saw the room, I cried. Everything was set up perfectly and I felt like I was truly having the elegant wedding I dreamed of. The girls even put gems that I didn't expect in the bottom of our floating candles to add something extra. Maybe something simple... but the extra touch meant a lot. Not to mention, the food was amazing. We chose to do pasta and our guests all raved about how good it was.

My wedding party was a handful of hoodlums and I appreciate Jenna and the staff being patient with them and us as we are probably not their typical golf club clients... They allowed us to have fun and they helped make our night so incredibly special.

My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I 100% attribute that to Jenna and the staff at the Royal Manchester. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding and reception there... I got so many compliments and not 1 single complaint... Not 1... and from what I hear, that's unheard of at a wedding! Thanks again for giving me the wedding I always dreamed of.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

I could not have been happier with our choice of venues. From our first meeting with Jenna until the last call she was on top of everything which really provided a stress free experience for us. When I walked in the day of our wedding everything was set up even better than I had imagined and they always made sure we were taken care of with everything from food to keeping our drinks full all night so we could be free to mingle with guests. One of the most amazing things about this venue is that it will not break your bank to get the kind of service and venue that you want. I highly recommend this venue and staff for any bride!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Award

Royal Manchester Golf Links Pricing

Royal Manchester Golf Links Price Rates

Royal Manchester Golf Links FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 150
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

• Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC
    Loving Memories Photography & Design, LLC Wedding Photographers

One of my all time favorite venues! The venue is always clean, the staff is always on top of things, and the food never ceases to amaze me! The staff goes so far over and above to make sure the bride and groom are comfortable and happy! As a photographer, they make my job so easy. The venue is simply beautiful, from the ceremony site to the ballroom, fantastic sunset opportunities, waterfalls, gorgeous trees and landscaping, there is never a shortage of backdrops!

• Karen's On Country Road
    Karen's On Country Road Wedding Florists

Royal Manchester Golf Links is a beautiful place to have your wedding and reception. The staff is always willing to assist you.

• DJ Jimmy Jam
    DJ Jimmy Jam Wedding DJs

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Venue. In addition to having the perfect setting on a Links style Golf Course you have a wonderful Management and Staff that insure your day goes perfect. The Chef's talent is superior and the meal decadent. I highly recommend this Venue.

• 5700 Board Road Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania, 17347 See on map