Royal Makeup & Hair Co.

Arlington, TX View map

Based in Cleburne, Texas, Royal Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup artist servicing the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. From elegant updos to lavish lashes, owner Anna will work with you to create a wedding look that reflects your vision and style. Dedicated to creating flawless results, Anna strives to impress every client.

The professional stylist behind Royal Makeup Artistry understands the importance of creating cherished memories on such a special day. She makes it her priority to help couples feel confident, whether they are posing in front of the camera or simply enjoying the celebrations. Anna can create a variety of looks, from natural makeup to skilled airbrushing. To keep you feeling elegant and self-assured throughout the day, she is also able to perform touch-ups. In addition to applying makeup, Anna is able to do textured hair styling, updos, and more to create a classic style. A hair trial can be arranged to give you an idea of the results on your big day. Other services offered include:

• Brow/lash tinting
  • Tweezing
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Heather H. Married on 11/10/2022

Breath of Fresh Air

Jaira and Abby were very easy going and welcoming. It being my first time having professional hair and makeup done, they were very patient and gave clear instructions. I was over the moon pleased with the finished product of my hair and makeup and everything stayed in place for several hours. I can't thank Anna and her team enough for easing my worries and answering all my questions and concerns previous to the day. Thank you ladies so much, it means the world to me!
    Mirtala M. Married on 11/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So professional, timely, and great communication. Quality services for an amazing price.

Anna and her team are freaking amazing. From the beginning, Anna has been so professional and responsive. She communicates so well with her customers. Jaira did everyone’s hair for the day of the wedding and let’s just say everyone was OBSESSED. Jaira was able to meet everyone’s needs for their wedding day hair and it lasted all night through all the dancing!!! Libby freaking KILLED the makeup. I had sweat and tears all night and my makeup stayed on so well. She was able to do fill glam but also some natural looks. Everyone felt so beautiful!! What a great experience it was to have them. Book them for your day!! You won’t regret it!!!
  • April
    April S. Married on 10/21/2022

Spectacular!

Royal MUA team was so great to have for our hair & makeup vendor! Anna was spectacular with her flexibility and communication for setting up engagement session, HMU trial, and wedding day services! We were honored with Abby and Jaira for our stylists on wedding day. They were both such a joy to have in our bridal suite! Jaira was phenomenal providing great hair styles we all envisioned and was wonderful at handling our energetic flower girls’ hair. Abby is greatly appreciated for being able to complete all our makeup in a little time crunch and still making us all extra beautiful without losing quality! It truly was such a pleasure having you all as part of our day! We definitely can not thank the Royal MUA team enough for all of their hard work!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Team

Anna  Ontiveros
Anna Ontiveros
Owner lead makeup & hair artist

Based in Cleburne, Texas, Anna ontiveros of Royal Makeup & Hair Co is a wedding hair and makeup artist servicing the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. From elegant updos to lavish lashes, owner Anna will work with you to create a wedding look that reflects your vision and style. Dedicated to creating flawless results, Anna strives to impress every client.

Jaira  Vital
Jaira Vital
Lead hair stylist

Hello! My name is Jaira I am a hairstylist for Royal Makeup & Hair company & happy to be apart of the team some things about me, I am stay at home momma with 4 kiddos . I graduated from cosmetology in 2013 & have been hairstyling since! I have always had that love & patience in updos since forever! I enjoy every second I get giving my clients that feeling in making their special day beautiful 💕 & knowing they are satisfied when they get to finally see themselves!

6516 New York Ave Suite #100 Arlington, TX, 76002
Location of (Royal Makeup & Hair Co.)
1216 Florida Drive Ste 140 Arlington, Texas Arlington, TX, 76015

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding