Royal Makeup & Hair Co. Reviews

24 | Cleburne, TX

24 Reviews for Royal Makeup & Hair Co.

Andrea Leone · Married on 12/12/2020

Anna is a legend!

Anna was so awesome! She got done with everyone 2 hours early and instead of leaving stayed for touch ups and made my bridesmaids bouquets on the spot since we didn’t have a florist, she hot glued and put everything together, she also steamed my dress! I highly recommend Anna and her amazing updos that lasted all day! Will be using her again for future events!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding day hair and make up

I got both my hair and make up done by Her and absolutely loved the style. She traveled to me on time and brings all supplies needed. She also did one bridesmaids hair and one bridesmaids makeup.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Pollard · Married on 10/17/2020

Anna is Amazing!

Anna was so incredible to work with! She helped make my wedding day run smoothly and made me look and feel like a princess on my special day. Anna is awesome and fit right in with me and my bridesmaids, we felt like we had known her forever! Her hair and makeup skills are top notch and she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Anna was easy to communicate with and was always available to answer my texts and calls. She truly is the best! I can't wait to use her again for maternity and family pictures, and all the other special events in my life.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Sanchez · Married on 10/03/2020

Punctual, Perfect, and Professional

My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup came out flawless, they were wonderful to work with, super sweet, and very professional. They arrived on time and completely prepared. I STRONGLY suggest them to anyone looking for special event makeup!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Royal Makeup & Hair Co.'s reply:

Omg I freaking love you ! I love the last pic ! Thank you for having us love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness

Tara Batie · Married on 09/20/2020

Truly Royal Makeup and Hair Company

Anna went above and beyond for my wedding. She is an amazing a professional business owner who takes pride in her work and making sure everything is perfect. We were all very happy with our makeup and hair. Thanks Anna for making my day so special :)

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Wicker · Married on 09/19/2020

Awesome hair and makeup on my wedding day!

These girls made my wedding day smooth!! They did amazing hair and makeup, just how I wanted!! They had only the highest quality makeup and listened to my requests!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Gennie

Gennie Eaton · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Ladies!

The ladies were on time and created styles that were just as we wanted. Timeless.... elegant.... lasting! They were perfect for our day!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Nicole Oechsle · Married on 09/06/2020

Best Experience

Anna was quick to respond and very informative upfront. I'm not super into makeup/ never had it done professionally and she made me feel super comfortable with the whole process. 10/10 highly recommend for wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Amy Little · Married on 08/15/2020

The most talented group of ladies!

Thank you so much for doing my hair and makeup for my self and my bridemaids!
    They got a party of 11 ready in a 5 hour time frame and still time available to relax a bit , I highly recommend this company for your makeup & hair needs ! She also installed 18’ extensions and I looked absolutely stunning 🥰 thank you Anna and YOUR team

Sent on 09/23/2020

Mckenna Calkins · Married on 07/06/2020

Bridal/Wedding

Excellent service and great communication!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Danielle Cortes · Married on 06/21/2020

The Dream Team

Anna and her assistant did makeup & hair for 9 ladies and me . And still got done 1 hour early! She did an amazing job and the airbrush and hair extensions she did were flawless ! I highly recommend

Sent on 07/23/2020

Kyra Belanger · Married on 06/13/2020

Definitely Recommend!

Loved working with Anna! She was amazing and organized. Would definitely recommend - everyone LOVED their makeup looks!! Thank you for going above and beyond!

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 05/23/2020

Such great service!

Anna was such a joy to work with for my wedding day. She was very flexible with COVID-19 reschedules, listened to my wants, and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my big day. She did my hair and airbrushed makeup, and everything stayed put until I washed it out! I will recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome service and beautiful makeup!

Anna did an awesome job. I used hair extensions for the first time and they felt super natural. Makeup was perfect.

Sent on 03/16/2020

bailey heglas · Married on 02/22/2020

Shes amazing!!!!

Ana is such a sweet amazing person! she did an awesome job on all our makeup and hair even on the super tight time crunch we had. would recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Royal Makeup & Hair Co.'s reply:

Thank you Bailey, you were the best bride! Thanks for having me for your wedding , and your lovely mother and bridesmaids were absolutely stunning!

Teja Trujillo · Married on 12/20/2019

Makeup/hair artist for Wedding

Everyone complimented on both my hair and makeup! She even had extra time and helped me with my last minute wedding detail! So thankful for her and her beautiful work. Without a doubt made my wedding special!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Meghan Wolf · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding makeup and hair

Had a great experience with Anna. She did a great job and made me feel very comfortable! I got compliments the whole night on my hair and makeup. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Danessa J Haywood · Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome work

Did wonderful on hair. Make up was awesome

Sent on 11/25/2019

Georgia · Married on 11/15/2019

Excellent and Comfortable

I looked exactly how I dreamed I would look on my wedding day! Anna turned me into a rockstar bride! I really appreciated Anna always staying calm and being responsive and respectful to all my requests. She made me relax and be comfortable, was always honest, and used quality products. During my trial we talked through what I thought I wanted and really used it as an opportunity to decide what was best and beautiful and I needed that to be comfortable. Anna was so organized and professional! Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Royal Makeup & Hair Co.'s reply:

Thank you Georgia , I loved doing your makeup & hair, it was so nice to meet you and your amazing mother 💕

Sara Dornelas · Married on 11/09/2019

Great communication! Great service!

Anna was amazing so was her assistant makayla. After I hired her for my wedding she let me pay in increments to help me out. I was very specific about the look I wanted to all my bridesmaids and other essentials for my wedding and she excited perfectly. Even got all done earlier than expected. Wonderful experience and will hire her for events in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Elissa Meno · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend

Anna, was very professional and had everything set up and ready to go before i even arrived. She was very nice and listened to what I wanted. She made me truly feel beautiful on my big day and I would highly recommend her to everyone. She does not disappoint!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Sadaf · Married on 03/24/2018

She is the best!!

She was awesome. I loved my makeup and hair!! Super nice and easy going. She listened to what I what and made changes to make sure I was happy. She is the best!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Emily Smith · Married on 02/28/2018

Anna is special

She makes sure nobody is allergic to any cosmetics and I’ve never been asked that before by a makeup artist! Her professionalism is amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Martha

Martha Morales · Married on 11/25/2019

Great Experience

Anna was great. She was professional and made me feel super comfortable being that I do not use much make up. It was a great experience.

Sent on 11/30/2019