Royal Events Company, LLC

• Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Royal Events Company, LLC

About Royal Events Company, LLC

Royal Events Company, LLC is a full-service wedding planner based in Miami, Florida. Their is professional event planner who have the skill and expertise to plan your reception, ceremony or rehearsal dinner. Whether your wedding visions include a cultural, religious or eco-friendly day, they have the experience to make them a reality.

Royal Events Company, LLC provides a variety of wedding planning services and packages to fit the needs and budget of every couple. They offer partial and full planning services, as well as hourly rates. Day-of coordination services are also available. Let them take some weight off of your shoulders by allowing them to manage the guest list for your wedding events. Other services offered include the following:

• Event design

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Royal Events Company, LLC

Ernst Rinville · Married on 12/02/2016

Special Day

We are very satisfied with the service. They have a very professional team who mastered what they are doing.

Telecia Pack · Married on 06/28/2014

Best Day Ever

I was very happy with how Royal Events helped me to have my dream wedding, while not being stressed out. I had a super tight, locked on chains budget and they helped me get what I wanted. They matched my colors to the "T" and they got me a great catering team!! The food was delicious! The Dj, was amazing. My guest danced till all the chairs were up and the tables rolled away. Also, I cannot leave out the photographer. He caught moments that I wouldn't have thought of but that made my heart melt when I saw them.
    Royal Events Company, came through on a level that had me not worrying one bit on my wedding. Love them.
    Looking forward to hiring them for the next chapter in our lives!!!;)

Royal Events Company, LLC Pricing

Royal Events Company, LLC Price Rates

Royal Events Company, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1