Ross Phillips - Classical Guitarist

5555 N. Lamar Blvd Suite K101, Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Ross Phillips - Classical Guitarist

Hi there! My name is Ross Phillips, and I'm a Classical Guitarist here in Austin, TX. I'd love to get to know you and have the opportunity to play for your wedding! Here's a bit about what I can offer:

First, I love weddings. Being invited to be a small part of your big day is something I count as a joy and pleasure to get to do.

If given the privilege, I'll make it my mission to ensure that every note I play is precisely as you'd want it to be. I'll work with you to find the perfect music selections, and learn new pieces if necessary. After all, this is your day, and it should be about you!

Finally, Congratulations! Contact me to start hand-selecting your music today.

Follow Ross Phillips - Classical Guitarist on

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Ross Phillips - Classical Guitarist

Lauren and Stephen · Married on 03/12/2017

Ross was so great and professional. We never had to worry from the day we first contacted him to the day of the event he was on top of things. He gave us many options of songs and even allowed us to give him songs to learn. I'm writing as a guitarist myself and dealing with other musicians in the past he is by far one the best. He showed up early and didn't require anything from us on the day of our wedding.

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

Ross is great! He is flexible and very talented! It was a pleasure having Ross play for my wedding ceremony!

Ross Phillips - Classical Guitarist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music

• 5555 N. Lamar Blvd, Suite K101 Austin, TX 78751 See on map