Dawn Marie Photography

1908 East Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203 Map Phone number Visit website

About Dawn Marie Photography

Your day is about having fun and the steal away romantic moments. 馃摳
We are known for making couples feel comfortable and creating genuine, romantic and fun moments. No weird posing and stiff Barbie doll looking photos here! We will be directing you along the way to create real interactions between the two of you during portrait time, hanging back to capture the sweet organic moments that happen throughout your day, and dancing along with your friends at the reception. Your wedding day will go by so quickly and there might be moments you miss, but with us there capturing it all you can relive the day over and over again. So let's have an awesome time, show the magic between the two of you, and take some amazing photos that you'll love forever!! 馃挆

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Amy Galimore Photography
  • Flowersome Photography
  • Haylie Noelle Photography
  • Konutko

5 Reviews for Dawn Marie Photography

• Erin

Erin 路 Married on 04/17/2021

Thank you for everything, Dawn!

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Dawn as a photographer. My entire experience with her was excellent! For busy brides, Dawn is excellent at keeping things on track and making sure she has your timeline down and all the pictures you want well in advance. The portal she uses is super helpful, there鈥檚 one spot for all payments and documents and it鈥檚 easy to access. On the day of the wedding, Dawn was a calming presence and her great sense of humor kept me calm and feeling positive. I was beyond thrilled with how the pictures came out - they are so light and elegant. Dawn, my photos are probably my favorite thing from our wedding and I will cherish them forever. Thank you so much for doing our wedding photos and an amazing experience!

Sent on 05/18/2021
  • Mary

Mary W. 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Dawn is so great!

Dawn is incredible! We got into a sticky situation with our COVID wedding and Dawn 100% came through. She was professional, kind, and super talented. She made my whole family feel comfortable in front of the camera and made our yard/house look like a legit venue- which is a challenge! I can鈥檛 wait to frame so many shots and little moments she captured. She is dependable and a wonderful photographer & person to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Dawn Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 1908 East Blvd Charlotte, NC, 28203 See on map
    561-468-5156 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dawn Marie Photography)