4884 Old Plank Road, Iron Station, NC 28080 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Frisk Photography

Charlotte area based, on site, natural style/candid, photojournalistic portrait and wedding photographer.

Who Am I:

I am a mommy of 3 (Lydia, Spencer, Cooper), step-mommy to 2 (Charlotte and Parker), wife to 1 (Josh), and friend to many (to many to name). I love taking pictures. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel that need to capture something on "film" (ha). I love how it makes me feel when I load the images onto the big screen and all the different emotions I feel as I scroll through each individual photo. Smiles, laughter, love, tears (happy and sad), sorrow, nostalgia, and excitement. Sometimes it's overwhelming. The flood of feelings that come along with any passion are what life is really about.

I spend time on my own, practicing being mindful. I believe it's important for anyone to spend time and really be present in each moment that may pass in their lives- taking in what these little windows of time have to offer us. These moments are gifts. Each and every one have the capability to enrich our souls and our lives beyond our wildest imagination. I like to think I take that to another level. I capture these instances. The treasured gifts. What could be more fulfilling than that?

To lean whether my photography style and phot offerings are right for you please call 704-942-1274 or visit the links below.

Visit:

Skills:

Wedding Photography, Newborn Photography, Family Photography, Photography, Photoshop, Lightroom, Canon DSLR

Follow Ashley Frisk Photography on