Rosetree Weddings & Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rosetree Weddings & Events

Beautifully Done.

Here at Rosetree, we have a deep-rooted passion for wedding planning. Helping someone create a wedding that conveys to others the love and emotions a couple feels to one another is our ultimate reward. Venue, vendors, timeline, and flow – that’s our specialty. Helping you create a celebration that mirrors your personality, invokes sensations of happiness for your guests, and is all on budget – well that’s what we live for.

Let's Chat

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)

Working with Rosetree was a dream. Janea was a consummate professional every step of the way, carefully planning our wedding weekend with impeccable detail. I wanted to be quite involved with the planning and details, but knew I needed someone who could think of all the little things I never would, but most of all help me execute our dream day, and Rosetree was a great fit for that. Their partnership and Janea's expertise are top notch.

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Christine for day-of coordination, and it was a great experience! I didn't worry about anything on the day knowing it was all in Christine's capable hands. Our day went flawlessly because of her preparation, guidance, and help!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

We got so lucky to have Paloma help us plan and guide our wedding. She is the best! We even had guests come up to us during the wedding to tell us how awesome Paloma is and how amazing she is at her job - some of our friends sought her out during the reception to give her a high-five and tell her how she absolutely killed it. :)

Seriously though, she listened to what we wanted and helped us understand our options for the parts of the wedding we hadn't thought about. Paloma made sure we were happy, had appropriate vendors to choose from based on what we wanted, and did I mention that she prioritized that we had the perfect day? Yes, she really did make sure we were happy and that everything flowed smoothly on the day-of.

Like any wedding planning experience there were a few road bumps with a few of our vendors - Paloma dealt with them all in-stride and made sure everything was sorted.

And to top it all off Rosetree works with vendors so often that we got a "preferred vendor discount" (usually 5% off) with many of the vendors. So in the end we at least broke even (if not saved money - wait, what?!) having Paloma guide us through our wedding planning & wedding weekend. You won't be disappointed - she will make your wedding the best day ever and even more. :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Rosetree Weddings & Events to all of our clients. They are so enjoyable to work with and their professionalism is second to none. Their events blow me away every time and I've had a blast capturing every event I've done with them because the weddings they have coordinated are so beautiful down to the smallest detail. I cannot recommend Rosetree enough! They are fantastic!

Marissa at Rosetree Weddings was really helpful at the ceremony. It was an outdoor wedding, which can create complications, but Marissa was on top of everything. She already had the cues all organized, so it made my job as a musician so easy. Before the wedding, she communicated well, and made sure that we had the information we needed. I would recommend Rosetree Weddings to anyone. Thanks!

At Class Act, we have been supporting wedding couples for over 30 years, so we see pretty much everybody and Rosetree really stands out.

When I worked with Rosetree Events on a wedding this year where I was the florist, I was very impressed with their attention to every detail. They took the guesswork and worry out of the process of organizing a very large and complex interstate event.

81 PROS I KNOW