Rosetree Weddings & Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rosetree Weddings & Events

Beautifully Done.

Here at Rosetree, we have a deep-rooted passion for wedding planning. Helping someone create a wedding that conveys to others the love and emotions a couple feels to one another is our ultimate reward. Venue, vendors, timeline, and flow – that’s our specialty. Helping you create a celebration that mirrors your personality, invokes sensations of happiness for your guests, and is all on budget – well that’s what we live for.

Let's Chat

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)

While planning my wedding which was on 6/23/18, it became obvious that I needed a wedding planning. I was a "mature bride" and am very organized and detailed. Thus, I didn't need a planner to organize and plan it as I had no difficulty with that aspect. However, what I did need was a planner tor the day of my wedding. There are simply to many details to coordinate on one's wedding day that there is no way the bride or the bridal couple can do it themselves. I looked at 3 companies. I chose Rosetree because they were the only company that offered wedding day only services and for a reasonable price. I was paired with Anne who did a wonderful job. I did pay an extra fee, which was reasonable, for her to be at our ceremony rehearsal so that she could coordinate everything so it would all go off perfectly on my BIG DAY! It did! My wedding day went perfectly. Anne handled everything perfectly on my wedding day. She did approach me discreetly and professionally when needed. I would definitely recommend Rosetree Events to anyone looking for assistance in planning any event-wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I knew stepping into my wedding planning journey that I needed to have at least a day-of coordinator to help with the rehearsal and ensure that all the details on the day of were handled so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day. To me, this was a non-negotiable, but my mom and mother in law weren't so convinced...that is, until I hired Rosetree and they met Paloma! We all walked out of our first consultation with Paloma, me feeling sure that I had made the right choice to go with Rosetree, and that Paloma was going to be a fantastic match for us. And the moms, well, they were blown away! They even said, "I have to say, you were right! Paloma's awesome and I had no idea how much we didn't know." Paloma certainly did not disappoint-she was very responsive to any questions I had as I was planning, and her advice and suggestions helped me sort out details I didn't even know I had to think about. When it got to several weeks before the wedding, she took the reins and made sure that everyone knew where they needed to be and when. On the day of the wedding, Paloma was just amazing. She set up all of our ceremony decor, table settings, centerpieces, dessert bar, greeted and directed all of the vendors, and rallied the wedding party to ensure that we were all ready to go on time. She made sure that I had everything I needed and nothing that I didn't, and I can't even express how grateful I am for that because it kept so much stress and anxiety out of the day, not only for me and my husband, but for our families as well! Everything ran so incredibly smoothly and looked more beautiful than I could have imagined, she truly did a wonderful job making my vision come to life and I couldn't be happier that we trusted Paloma and Rosetree with our day-of coordination. I highly recommend them for all of your event planning needs. You'll be so glad you chose them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ali, 6/8/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil

I totally thought I could do it all but knew I needed someone to help out. I was very nervous about being positioned with a planner and Rosetree made it super easy by learning more about me and then selecting Samantha for us. It wasn't until a few months before our wedding did I realize that this was the best decision. Over an Open bar, flowers heck even the perfect Dress. Samantha was our Charm and might I say knight in shining armor!

Rehearsal night the officiant and venue coordinator were all over the place changing things and asking me millions of questions. She pulled me aside and was like you feel overwhelmed don't you. Then proceeded to make sure I was not overwhelmed the rest of the day.

I put a lot of confidence in Sam because after getting to know her I realized how detail oriented she was and how she just got me and my fiancé. We trusted her with arranging everything on our decor tables. Leading up to the wedding she answered so many questions that were probably outside of her "duties".

She just got everything! like 15 out of a 10. Then her side kick for the day Jamie was just as great. They were great partners and really tag teamed the whole duties.

All in all I can't imagine doing this without these girls. So much that I sat them next to my boss because I felt like they gave their 150% and maybe if they ever wanted to they could come work with us. (sorry Rosetree! You're lucky to have them!)

I am sad I won't have frequent emails back and forth. I felt like Sam became my best friend through the process. Our mother's weren't super involved and our venue coordinator was all over the place. She filled this, never giving me a minute to worry about anything and making our night so perfect. Everything we dreamed it would be. It wouldn't have been this way without Sam and Jamie and the Rosetree team.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Rosetree Weddings & Events to all of our clients. They are so enjoyable to work with and their professionalism is second to none. Their events blow me away every time and I've had a blast capturing every event I've done with them because the weddings they have coordinated are so beautiful down to the smallest detail. I cannot recommend Rosetree enough! They are fantastic!

Marissa at Rosetree Weddings was really helpful at the ceremony. It was an outdoor wedding, which can create complications, but Marissa was on top of everything. She already had the cues all organized, so it made my job as a musician so easy. Before the wedding, she communicated well, and made sure that we had the information we needed. I would recommend Rosetree Weddings to anyone. Thanks!

At Class Act, we have been supporting wedding couples for over 30 years, so we see pretty much everybody and Rosetree really stands out.

When I worked with Rosetree Events on a wedding this year where I was the florist, I was very impressed with their attention to every detail. They took the guesswork and worry out of the process of organizing a very large and complex interstate event.

82 PROS I KNOW