Rosetree Weddings & Events Reviews

70 | Minneapolis, MN

70 Reviews for Rosetree Weddings & Events

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Laura Was Amazing!

After my initial coordinator that I hired backed out on me three months prior to my wedding day, I was lucky enough to find Rosetree Weddings and Events. We were assigned Laura and her assistant and they were nothing short of phenomenal. I felt like I was too organized and didn’t leave much for her, but Laura was the perfect person to ask questions and remind me of little things I hadn’t thought of. She didn’t even bat an eye at my crazy organized wedding decorations and notes! She was the perfect person to help wrangle our rowdy bridal party and be a go between with our not so favorite church coordinator. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, we had no idea. Laura and Rosetree were one of the best wedding vendors we spent money on, and I cannot say enough positive things about them.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Katherine Fewer · Married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely hire again

I work in events and knew that I needed to hire a day of coordinator in order to have someone handle all the details while my husband and I enjoyed the day. It was one of the best hires that I made through the wedding process.

Kelly Houlehan was fantastic and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. I was a little nervous about handing off all of the details of the wedding that I had been immersed in for so long, but Kelly asked all the right questions and put us at ease from the get go. Kelly's attention to detail, calmness, optimism mixed with a dose of reality, and knowledge of all things wedding made us rest assured that she was going to nail every element of the wedding -- and she did so with pose and efficiency. Various members of our families and friends also complimented Kelly's work (from leading us through an efficient yet really fun rehearsal to keeping us all on track at the wedding).

Our wedding would not have been as wonderful as it was without Kelly.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Colleen T · Married on 07/06/2019

Seamless Wedding Coordination

Planning a wedding from overseas is not easy, but Rosetree was there to keep us on track. We consulted with our coordinator in the lead up to our wedding and relied on her to execute the event on the big day. Our wedding coordinator Paige and her assistant Megan were invaluable. Paige is available, responsive, and full of great suggestions. She has even helped me out quickly since the wedding! I would highly recommend Rosetree to other busy brides and grooms who are planning long distance.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brittany Johnson · Married on 04/05/2019

Super helpful!

The Rosetree team did a fantastic job! They diligently answered all of our (many, many, many) questions and had wonderful suggestions for how to make our day truly special. My now-husband and I were living out-of-state, and Rosetree was incredibly helpful in helping us plan. We worked with Anne Blum, and she was so incredibly organized and seemed to really understand the vision we had for our big day. For me, the day was effortless and went off without a hitch, which means Anne was working her butt off to take care of everything!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review, Brittany!! We truly appreciate it and wish you the very best in your new marriage! xo

Joy Cline · Married on 10/13/2018

Sam is the bomb!

Sam, our wedding coordinator, did an amazing job! She communicated promptly throughout the entire process, helping us figure things out whenever things came up! And my, did she ever step up to the plate and deliver on wedding day! She lowered stress that day by her calm demeanor, her perfectionist attention to detail, and being willing to help us in whatever way she could. Whenever we had questions or details to cover, she delivered right to the end! Amazing experience!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Yes we adore Sam! So glad your wedding day was just as you wanted! We will pass this on to her. Cheers to a great and successful marriage! xo

Dawn · Married on 08/03/2018

We used Rosetree Weddings & Events Holly package for two daughters’ weddings. It was the best thing we did to make the day perfect for our family. Jenn was easy to work with--very sweet, professional and responsive. Both day-of planners have been awesome.

If you are considering filling the day-of planner role with friends or family, I would recommend otherwise. Our Rosetree planner did more work than I could have possibly delegated to several others. They helped us throughout the process whenever we had questions. Their fees were more than covered by the discounts we received from the caterer and the equipment rental company.

Jamie who was the planner for our most recent wedding was excited for our plans and carried them out with amazing energy and organizational skills. She gave great advice when we needed it during the planning process. She made sure we had all our details figured out. We gave her a list of things we wanted her to do the day of the wedding and she far exceeded our expectations. She came ready to work and never stopped moving until every last thing was taken care of. We could relax and enjoy the wedding and reception without worrying about managing details and vendors. She even sent us home at the end of the evening while she stayed to make sure the venue was cleaned to their satisfaction. Most importantly, she made sure my daughter’s dreams for the day came true.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Dawn for this glowing review! We love your family! xo

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

While planning my wedding which was on 6/23/18, it became obvious that I needed a wedding planning. I was a "mature bride" and am very organized and detailed. Thus, I didn't need a planner to organize and plan it as I had no difficulty with that aspect. However, what I did need was a planner tor the day of my wedding. There are simply to many details to coordinate on one's wedding day that there is no way the bride or the bridal couple can do it themselves. I looked at 3 companies. I chose Rosetree because they were the only company that offered wedding day only services and for a reasonable price. I was paired with Anne who did a wonderful job. I did pay an extra fee, which was reasonable, for her to be at our ceremony rehearsal so that she could coordinate everything so it would all go off perfectly on my BIG DAY! It did! My wedding day went perfectly. Anne handled everything perfectly on my wedding day. She did approach me discreetly and professionally when needed. I would definitely recommend Rosetree Events to anyone looking for assistance in planning any event-wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Ali · Married on 06/08/2018

I knew stepping into my wedding planning journey that I needed to have at least a day-of coordinator to help with the rehearsal and ensure that all the details on the day of were handled so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day. To me, this was a non-negotiable, but my mom and mother in law weren't so convinced...that is, until I hired Rosetree and they met Paloma! We all walked out of our first consultation with Paloma, me feeling sure that I had made the right choice to go with Rosetree, and that Paloma was going to be a fantastic match for us. And the moms, well, they were blown away! They even said, "I have to say, you were right! Paloma's awesome and I had no idea how much we didn't know." Paloma certainly did not disappoint-she was very responsive to any questions I had as I was planning, and her advice and suggestions helped me sort out details I didn't even know I had to think about. When it got to several weeks before the wedding, she took the reins and made sure that everyone knew where they needed to be and when. On the day of the wedding, Paloma was just amazing. She set up all of our ceremony decor, table settings, centerpieces, dessert bar, greeted and directed all of the vendors, and rallied the wedding party to ensure that we were all ready to go on time. She made sure that I had everything I needed and nothing that I didn't, and I can't even express how grateful I am for that because it kept so much stress and anxiety out of the day, not only for me and my husband, but for our families as well! Everything ran so incredibly smoothly and looked more beautiful than I could have imagined, she truly did a wonderful job making my vision come to life and I couldn't be happier that we trusted Paloma and Rosetree with our day-of coordination. I highly recommend them for all of your event planning needs. You'll be so glad you chose them!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Stellar review. I have passed along to Paloma!! Thank you for taking the time to write this. Have a blessed marriage! xo

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2018

I totally thought I could do it all but knew I needed someone to help out. I was very nervous about being positioned with a planner and Rosetree made it super easy by learning more about me and then selecting Samantha for us. It wasn't until a few months before our wedding did I realize that this was the best decision. Over an Open bar, flowers heck even the perfect Dress. Samantha was our Charm and might I say knight in shining armor!

Rehearsal night the officiant and venue coordinator were all over the place changing things and asking me millions of questions. She pulled me aside and was like you feel overwhelmed don't you. Then proceeded to make sure I was not overwhelmed the rest of the day.

I put a lot of confidence in Sam because after getting to know her I realized how detail oriented she was and how she just got me and my fiancé. We trusted her with arranging everything on our decor tables. Leading up to the wedding she answered so many questions that were probably outside of her "duties".

She just got everything! like 15 out of a 10. Then her side kick for the day Jamie was just as great. They were great partners and really tag teamed the whole duties.

All in all I can't imagine doing this without these girls. So much that I sat them next to my boss because I felt like they gave their 150% and maybe if they ever wanted to they could come work with us. (sorry Rosetree! You're lucky to have them!)

I am sad I won't have frequent emails back and forth. I felt like Sam became my best friend through the process. Our mother's weren't super involved and our venue coordinator was all over the place. She filled this, never giving me a minute to worry about anything and making our night so perfect. Everything we dreamed it would be. It wouldn't have been this way without Sam and Jamie and the Rosetree team.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kristina · Married on 11/17/2017

Working with Rosetree was a dream. Janea was a consummate professional every step of the way, carefully planning our wedding weekend with impeccable detail. I wanted to be quite involved with the planning and details, but knew I needed someone who could think of all the little things I never would, but most of all help me execute our dream day, and Rosetree was a great fit for that. Their partnership and Janea's expertise are top notch.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Wow!! Kristina that is an amazing review! Thank you so much and hopefully we will see you again if we get to plan your friends weddings too! xo

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

We worked with Christine for day-of coordination, and it was a great experience! I didn't worry about anything on the day knowing it was all in Christine's capable hands. Our day went flawlessly because of her preparation, guidance, and help!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! We wish you the very best in your new marriage!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

We got so lucky to have Paloma help us plan and guide our wedding. She is the best! We even had guests come up to us during the wedding to tell us how awesome Paloma is and how amazing she is at her job - some of our friends sought her out during the reception to give her a high-five and tell her how she absolutely killed it. :)

Seriously though, she listened to what we wanted and helped us understand our options for the parts of the wedding we hadn't thought about. Paloma made sure we were happy, had appropriate vendors to choose from based on what we wanted, and did I mention that she prioritized that we had the perfect day? Yes, she really did make sure we were happy and that everything flowed smoothly on the day-of.

Like any wedding planning experience there were a few road bumps with a few of our vendors - Paloma dealt with them all in-stride and made sure everything was sorted.

And to top it all off Rosetree works with vendors so often that we got a "preferred vendor discount" (usually 5% off) with many of the vendors. So in the end we at least broke even (if not saved money - wait, what?!) having Paloma guide us through our wedding planning & wedding weekend. You won't be disappointed - she will make your wedding the best day ever and even more. :)

Sent on 09/26/2017

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Stellar review, Lauren! We loved working with you and your family. Cheers to an amazing new life as a wife! xo

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

The whole team at Rosetree is amazing. Every single girl has a passion for what they do so no matter who you get as your planner, know that you are in good hands! Hiring a wedding planner/coordinator is worth every single penny. Having someone there on the wedding day to take care of all the details is amazing. I didn't want anyone in my family or wedding party to have to do work on the wedding day. It was the most relaxed day and it couldn't of gone any better. Thanks Rosetree for making every thing easy and organized.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so thankful to my Rosetree planners for helping ensure that my big day ran smoothly and was special. I planned the wedding from out of state so it was so helpful to have boots on the ground in MN. I also booked several of the vendors that they recommended. They vendor list was so helpful in making decisions from across the country. The venue I selected was beautiful, but the managing staff was a nightmare to work with. I really relied on my Rosetree planners as allies and go-between when dealing with the venue. My planners really did a lot of work behind the scenes to ensure a smooth and beautiful event. Booking Rosetree was the best wedding decisions that I made. I would not have been able to enjoy my day without them.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

What a glowing review! We are so glad we were able to take the stress away from you!! Have an amazing marriage!! xo

Shirice · Married on 07/08/2017

I hired Rosetree to help advise me through the process of planning my wedding. Jenn was so attentive and informative, I just don't know what I would have done without her! I have planned my whole wedding from overseas and she made it such a smooth process.

Sent on 03/25/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so thankful for Anne, my Rosetree wedding planner. She was amazing. I selected a very difficult to work with, yet beautiful venue. I am so thankful for her help negotiating with my venue and helping to keep the venue on track and honest. My planner worked very heard both prepping for the wedding and on the day of my wedding to ensure that both my husband and I and our guests had a special day. I appreciated having a go to person so that I could try to enjoy my day. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and I appreciated all the work Anne and her assistant did putting out and taking down decor. Thank you for all of your hard work, Anne. I really appreciate everything that you did. Thank you.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/28/2017

Jenn Rosen was a delight to work with. As my fiance and I planned our wedding in only 5 months, having her on our side was priceless. She guided us each step of the way, and we genuinely enjoyed her company. She helped us to plan an event that celebrated our love, our family/friends and our faith in ways that beautifully suited us. Come wedding day, there was nothing to do but enjoy making memories with one another and all our loved ones. Our day was virtually stress-free, and that was such a gift. I cannot recommend Rosetree highly enough. We were thrilled to have worked with them!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! xo

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Paloma at Rosetree Events was amazing to work with for our wedding!! We hired her as a full service-day of planner (that's the day of plus vendor coordination the month before, plus several other meetings months out). Her personality was fantastic: she was warm and kind and supportive. She even came to my defense multiple times when dealing with a difficult vendor. I was completely at ease on my wedding day, thanks to her; I completely trusted her to get everything accomplished on the day and make sure everything went according to plan. She checked in on me multiple times throughout the night to make sure that I was doing okay and asked me if there as anything I needed. She also followed up after the wedding, asking to stay in touch and to see the photos. What a wonderful day it was, thanks to her and Rosetree Events!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator or planner, DO IT. Rosetree Weddings and Events was hands down the best money we spent on our whole day and the time leading up to the wedding. We were assigned Paloma, and she was a life saver. We are an out-of-town couple, and having Paloma as our coordinator took a lot of stress off of our shoulders. She was fabulous from day one. Both Paloma and Jenn (the owner) were very responsive to emails and calls and took care of things that were heading south. A few months from our wedding day, our hair/makeup artist stopped responding. We asked Paloma if she had any recommendations and she procured a list of about 8 people for us to contact within 24 hours. A few months prior, she found some rental items out of the blue on a website that fit our theme, which showed how much she cared about us, our wedding, and our theme. She is seriously amazing. Her and her assistant set up our venue day-of better than we could have ever imagined it, and they made sure that we had enough food and drink, and most importantly, kept us on schedule! She took our vision and made it better! She definitely went above and beyond what we expected. THANK YOU PALOMA!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Erin · Married on 01/28/2017

I can't praise Rosetree enough. Especially our specific Day of Coordinator, Paloma. So helpful, so accommodating, so incredibly wonderful at her job.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Erin! We are so happy to have you as a part of the Rosetree family! All the best wishes for you marriage!! XOXO Rosetree
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 11/19/2016

When we started wedding planning, I didn't think a wedding planner would be necessary - I'm an overly organized and detailed person and was pretty confident I'd have it all under control. After solidifying all of our vendors and having most of the plans in place, we realized it was going to be very difficult to ensure everything ran smoothly on the day of, and still be able to fully enjoy our day. We didn't want any of our family members to be responsible for the detailed setup/clean up/etc. so we looked into the "day of" coordinator option.

One of my coworkers referred me to Rosetree and we connected with our planner, Krystel Calubayan - instant connection! Krystel was just as organized and on top of it as I could have hoped and we couldn't have been happier. She was extremely responsive (I had a tendency to send multiple emails at night, and she would always respond to ALL of them right away the next morning), always there to give advice/insight from her experience during planning and executed our big day flawlessly. There was never a moment that I didn't fully trust that Krystel had everything under control. She was calm, organized, and we knew we were in good hands.

I can honestly say, and my now husband will attest, there is no way we would have been able to celebrate our wedding day like we did, without Krystel's support. We 100% believe the cost of a wedding planner is money well-spent and would recommend Rosetree and Krystel to anyone who wants to listen!

We can't thank you enough!
    Stacy and Sean

Sent on 11/28/2016

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Congrats Stacy!! Thank you for the WONDERFUL review! We are so happy that Krystel eased your stress and executed a flawless day! We wish you all the best in your marriage, with many happy years to come.

Stephanie · Married on 11/06/2016

We planned our Minneapolis wedding from out of state and are so, so grateful to have had Paloma as our coordinator. Never having planned a wedding before, there were so many small things that had not occurred to us, which became apparent when we got together for our consultation a few weeks before the wedding. Paloma put us in touch with (amazing!) vendors for a few last-minute details that we had overlooked in our own planning. When we walked through our ceremony venue, she made a brilliant suggestion about setting up the space that allowed us to take advantage of it in a way we hadn’t considered. At our rehearsal and on our wedding day, she is the person who made sure that our families and everyone else participating in the ceremony knew what was happening and when. (Don’t underestimate what a huge help it is to have a third party to line everyone up and send them down the aisle...) She also made sure that my husband and I had a chance to enjoy the food and drinks once we arrived at the reception in the midst of all of the activity, which we really appreciated!

It is so clear that Paloma cares about her clients and wants them to have the celebration that makes them happiest, whatever that might be. She was lightning-fast in her responses to e-mails and phone calls (which we made extra-challenging by being a few time zones away). She went way above and beyond to make sure that everything was ready to go before and on our wedding day, and I can’t imagine pulling it all off without her help. I have been telling my friends who are planning their own weddings that it was the best investment that we made during the planning process! Thank you, Paloma!

Sent on 01/09/2017

The whole Rosetree operation is top notch. They did an excellent job matching us with our wedding coordinator (Paloma). We couldn't have done the wedding without them. We highly recommend them.

Paloma did an incredible job. She is a great communicator and ensured that everything before, during and after the wedding was on schedule. Vendor coordinator was flawless and stress free.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your review! We will pass this onto Paloma! She is incredible and we are thankful to have her on our Rosetree team! We are so glad you had an excellent experience! - Rosetree

Kaye · Married on 10/16/2016

We booked Rosetree for the small wedding coordination plan. Marissa was our coordinator, and she was beyond amazing. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I had detailed instructions for everything, and Marissa executed it perfectly. On the day of our wedding, I was oblivious to all the work that was going on and I just enjoyed the day. At the end, it seemed like I turned around and suddenly everything was taken down. Every single one of our family members who helped commented that Marissa was amazing at keeping everything going, and was super calm and professional. She even asked me ahead of time what I'd like to drink, and put a glass of wine in my hand as soon as I got to the reception. Money well spent! The only memories I have of the wedding are of the fun of it, none of the set up or logistics. We were trying to keep our budget low, but I'm really glad we prioritized money for a day of coordinator.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • EmilyGadient

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Krystel Calayuban from Rosetree for our Day-Of Wedding Planner (The Holly Package). I highly recommend a day-of planner for your wedding day to ensure a smooth execution, and I can't imagine there being anyone better than Rosetree for that job. Our entire experience was wonderful. I gave Krystel everything she needed when she arrived and she executed everything I had planned for the day. She made sure our venue was set up correctly, that our family was ready and taken care of and that we had everything we needed. She answered all of the last minute questions for me that I didn't want to deal with and made sure my husband and I were comfortable and relaxed during our day. We didn't have to worry about anything, she took care of it all. The decision to hire Rosetree was by far the best one I made during our wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Rosetree Weddings & Events's reply:

What an excellent review! We will for sure share with Krystel! Thank you so much and congratulations! xo