About Rose of Sharon European Florist

our designs are timeless compositions that will please the most discriminating tastes. .

Rose of Sharon European Florist has been providing exceptional service and quality floral designs for thirty years. As a family owned and operated business, we take pride in exceeding the expectations of each of our clients.

Rose of Sharon’s many years of experience in wedding and event planning provides our clients with innovative, creative designs and impeccable service which commences with your consultation and continues through the installation the day of your wedding or event. Our excellent wedding designs and services have earned us the coveted Couples Choice Award for 2012 - 2017.  The winners of this award are selected by brides across the country.

Roses of Sharon European Florist specializes in creating distinctive floral couture in a variety of styles. From contemporary to vintage, all of our designs are timeless compositions that will please the most discriminating tastes.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (7)
Non-Floral (5)
Flower Crowns (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)

I have used many florists over the years. Rose of Sharon is the best of the best. From planning to execution, the flowers at my daughter's wedding were flawless. The staff at our venue said the floral arrangements were the prettiest they had seen, An excellent experience all around.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Lynette and Rose of Sharon was absolutely fantastic!! From start to finish Lynette knew exactly what my vision was, and she made everything so easy. The whole process working with her went smoothly. She was able to take my vision and turn it into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I feel so fortunate to have had Rose of Sharon do all of my arrangements for my wedding. They did a phenomenal job and I can't say enough fantastic things about them. Rose of Sharon is a MUST for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews

22 Photos

Natalie Self and Jared Nobles

9 Photos

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Rose of Sharon does amazing work! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

Lynette at Rose of Sharon is a true artist. Paul, Lynette and her Team bring much talent to the local area!

Lynette and team are true creatives - they want to make wedding day dreams come true!! We've worked together almost two decades - they're constantly surprising us with new, GORGEOUS arrangements in conjunction with bridal trends and requests.

Wonderful Florist - Wonderful Team!

Lynette is simply wonderful! Her creations are always breathtaking and she will go above and beyond for her clients. Two thumbs up!

80 PROS I KNOW

Events

2319 Universty Blvd. West, Jacksonville, FL 32217   See On Map
904-737-8655 (phone)
Monday - Friday 9 - 5 Saturday: By appointment Sunday: Closed
Rose of Sharon European Florist is a wedding florist from Jacksonville, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, and Amelia Island. Rose of Sharon European Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Jacksonville, FL wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony and receptions, unique floral design, bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony decor.