Flower Works

Saint Augustine, FL View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Flower Works is a Jacksonville, Florida-based florist specializing in artistic floral arrangements since 1982. Owner Becca Cady received formal training and graduated with a degree in floral design from Ritners Floral Design College in Boston. She has acquired over 40 years of experience, never straying in her design philosophy of focusing on the natural beauty of flowers. At Flower Works, their team stays away from assembly line floral arranging. Instead, Becca and her team try never to repeat themselves, striving to ensure that each arrangement is as unique as the bride. Inquire about Flower Works today to set up your consultation!

Products Offered
Whatever your style, budget or color palette, Flower Works provides all of the services necessary to bring your wedding day to life. Their products include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$491

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Jasmine
    Jasmine B. Married on 02/27/2021

Gorgeous Flower Arrangements

I was very happy with the bouquets I received from Flower Works. They were hired for my sisters wedding and I thought they looked beautiful then so I hired them for my own as well. They were easy to work with, I just provided them with the general color scheme and some reference of what I was thinking. They looked better than the reference images I provided for them. The were perfect! I would definitely recommend.

Flower Works's reply:

Aw shucks, we're blushing! Thank you for your kind words, we are just delighted that you were so pleased.
  • Kate
    Kate D. Married on 07/19/2020

Flower Works Deserves a Million Stars!

Flower Works SA was a life saver and amazing to work with from start to finish!! After having a near heart attack on an estimate from another local florist for our wedding florals - Flower Works offered to sit down with me one on one for a consultation and discuss what I was envisioning. They worked within my budget, gave me hours of their time and delivered a fabulous outcome! David, was who I worked with personally and he is professional and kind hearted. He truly cares about the bride and ensured me that everything would turn out perfect. He was able to offer suggestions and his honest opinion about florals for the ceremony and reception at our wedding. When I wasn't sure of a floral by name - he brought out a sample of the floral from their shoppe. He went out of his way to help me find the perfect stands/vases for our centerpieces. He also answered numerous calls that my mom and I had throughout the process. He welcomed us with open arms when we asked for a second meeting a month prior to our wedding to ensure that our vision would come true. I can't thank Flower Works and David enough for everything they did to make sure I had the most perfect florals for my wedding! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for florals for a special event! THANK YOU FLOWER WORKS from the bottom of my heart! - Kate & Nick Danielewicz (@ 7/19/20 - The Treasury on the Plaza)

Flower Works's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for these kind words, this is why we do what we do!

At Flower Works, we take pride in teamwork. The most important part of our consultation process is listening to the Bride, to make sure the wedding florals match the Bride's vision.

Best wishes for a life of happiness!
  • Amber
    Amber K. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing Experience for a COVID Bride

I was connected to Flower Works through my venue, and their recommendation did not disappoint! With changing my wedding completely in 2 months time due to COVID, Becca and her team were quick to understand my vision for my bouquet and they delivered flawlessly. The flowers are so gorgeous that I am saving them to make a shadow box & remember their beauty forever! Thank you Flower Works for coming through on such an important day!

Flower Works's reply:

Amber, thank you so much for taking the time to write these kind words! We LOVED putting your flowers together, such a beautiful color scheme, and perfect for the season!

Congratulations from all of us at Flower Works!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pardomas Weddings Pardomas Weddings Wedding Photographers

We recently did a styled shoot with Flower Works, they are truly amazing with their work! They have great attention to detail and their staff is wonderful! We highly recommend them!

Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College Banquet Halls

We highly recommend this amazing team at Flower Works! They never cease to impress and WOW and can out-do any photos from Pinterest!

River House Events River House Events Banquet Halls

Beautiful flowers! Very professional staff and always prompt on delivery and pick-up. I would recommend Flower Works to anyone. They can do everything from elaborate to simple centerpieces and they never disappoint.

510 N Ponce de Leon Blvd Saint Augustine, 32084

Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Saturdays 9am to 2pm
Location of (Flower Works)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding