Rose City Photo Booths

Rose City Photo Booths

About Rose City Photo Booths

More people choose Rose City Photo Booths than any other photo booth company because of the fun factor of our feature-packed photo booths, our winning customer service, and our proven reliability. When you’re looking for a photo booth for your Wedding, Mitzvah, Corporate Event, School Events, Reunions or Parties, look no further than Rose City Photo Booths!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

9 Reviews for Rose City Photo Booths

A big thank you to Brad and his wonderful crew. The day of my wedding was stress free because I knew I had a wonderful photographer by my side. He also was on time for everything and very reasonable pricing. He captured anything I wanted and he was so easy to talk too. The photo booth was a big hit at my wedding as well too.. ?

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife, family and friends were impressed with the quality of the photobooth at our wedding reception. We were astounded by the excellent service and professionalism by the photobooth tech Richard. He was personable and provided a wide assortment of props. The qualty of the prints were excellent and it was a hit that evening.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad was extremely nice to work with. This was the most affordable photo booth I could find and was totally worth it. It was the hi light of our reception.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/13/14, 1 Review