Dallas, TX 75229 Map · Phone number

Root and Bloom Floral Design 6
Root and Bloom Floral Design 7

Annie · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful florals

Jessica is so easy to work with and helped my vision come to life! The florals were a big part of our reception and it was so dreamy/romantic - exactly what I had envisioned! She is very responsive and easy going and her team did a fantastic job with our centerpieces at the reception. Highly recommend!!

SHELBI CRAWFORD · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding floral in dallas!

Jessica with Root & Bloom went above and beyond with our wedding floral! I sent her numerous pics pics of exactly what I wanted and she made it even better! I highly Recommend you work with her! Everyone was blown away by the floral! THANKS A TON ROOT & BLOOM!

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2018

Root + Bloom is AMAZING!!!

Jessica and her team are INCREDIBLE! I started working with Jessica very early on in my wedding planning so there was some time from the initial interaction that we did not chat. Even with the gaps she did not forget about me or anything we discussed. As we got closer she was great about jumping on quick calls with me to answer any questions or refresh me on what we discussed previously. I never gave her exact requests but more of loose visions and this girl CRUSHED IT. Everything they did was executed better than I could have imagined and they brought the entire wedding together. I highly recommend Jessica and her team for any and all events you might have.

Award

Root and Bloom Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic