About KatieBug Floral Design

KatieBug Florals is a beauty inspired, flower enthusiast, floral company!

Hello! I’m Katie Penfield from KatieBug Florals! I have loved flowers ever since I was a little girl when I would help my Grandma plant flowers in her garden. I also have always loved providing people with beautiful things in a creative way. In 2015, I formed KatieBug Florals after several years of providing floral arrangements for friends and family. My favorite part of being a florist is helping people find just the right flowers for their special occasion that fit into their budget!

A few things I love: Jesus, my husband, my baby girl, my two cats, cherry pie, long talks with old friends, antique stores, mexican food, ice cream and peonies! :)

Let KatieBug Florals help you with any of your floral design needs! Just message me through the contact page and we can set up your initial consultation!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Venue Visit (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Katie was a joy to work with! I sent her inspiration pictures before we met and while sitting and going over options - she was able to show me exact pictures of what I was looking for with pictures of alternatives for greenery or flowers to make sure my vision for the wedding was accomplished! She showed up at my venue even before I got there and with her assistant Jessica, was able to get everything setup in time for my first look photos so my photographer could get pictures! I cannot stress enough how great of an experience I had with her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie made a beautiful flower crown that hung from the high ceiling. It cast beautiful shadows on the walls with pin lighting. She did such a great job with the whole wedding.

Profile Picture Jan, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews

Non-Floral
Single Flowers
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Katie is SO creative and talented. I would highly recommend her. I have personally seen first hand how amazing and beautiful her floral designs are.

Events

922 Kilbridge Lane, Coppell, TX 75019   See On Map
210-413-8050 (phone)
KatieBug Floral Design is a wedding florist from Coppell, TX servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Denton. KatieBug Floral Design is a professional florist that has been part of the floral wedding industry since 2015 specializing in wedding floral design.