KatieBug Floral Design Reviews

KatieBug Floral Design 6
KatieBug Floral Design 7

Eden Kirk · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Dream Florist!

I am so glad that I chose KatieBug Floral as our wedding day florist. She was absolutely amazing! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for my florals at first, but she helped create the perfect vision board for my day. I was blown away when I saw it all come to life! It was stunning and everything I could've ever dreamed of. We received so many compliments from our guests on the florals. Katie was so kind and easy to work with. You will not regret hiring her from your event! I am forever thankful for the KatieBug Floral team.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Rachel Burton · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!!!

Katie is absolutely amazing! We had so many sweet and talented vendors, but Katie was by far the sweetest and most responsive! She always listened so diligently to my thoughts and ideas and made my vision a reality! Every time we talked, I felt so much stress lifted off my shoulders! She truly is so taleneted and a genuine person! I would choose her over and over again, so you should too!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    KatieBug Floral Design 8
    KatieBug Floral Design 9
    KatieBug Floral Design 10
  • futurmrslowe

Katie · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous Flowers!

After seeing Katie's website & instagram, I just knew I had to have her do the flowers for our wedding. She was so easy to work with, really took the inspiration pictures I showed her, and delivered beautiful arrangements & bouquet for our December wedding. Flowers were my main decor, so I really wanted them to be extra special. I highly recommend KatieBug Florals!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome service!

Katie was amazing, from start to finish! She listened to everything I wanted and she added things that she knew would look great with our ideas and color scheme. She was extremely professional and easy to get in contact with, no matter what time of day! All of our guests were blown away with the floral arrangements! Would recommend to EVERY bride!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    KatieBug Floral Design 11
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 11/17/2018

Katie gave me the wedding of my dreams

Katie exceeded my expectations! She made my dream wedding come to life with the most the amazing floral arrangements and bridal bouquets. When I saw my wedding bouquet I almost broke down in tears, because she blew my expectations out of the water. She was super easy to work with. very flexible with last minute changes, and really worked with our budget! I highly highly recommend her. She is just pronominal!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    KatieBug Floral Design 12
    KatieBug Floral Design 13
    KatieBug Floral Design 14

Blair Sweeney · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Come True

Katie’s creations for our wedding went above and beyond every expectation I had!! At our planning meeting I told her what colors we liked and the overall vibe we wanted (I know nothing about flowers.) With just that info she created a beautiful vision board that exactly fitted what I wanted!! Katie was amazing to work with, easy to communicate with and so SO helpful! The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and got so many compliments. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Jackson Dwyer · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Floral!

I decided to go with KatieBug Floral for my wedding florist. Our floral plan was simple... just the bouquets and boutonnières! I had a Christmas themed wedding, but I really didn't know what I wanted in our flowers. She was great to work with, gave me ideas, and helped create beautiful flowers for my wedding! Plus, she was so sweet and kind, and I love supporting her business!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Ashley Jacobs · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

I absolutely loved working with Katie and her team. They were efficient, friendly, and offered exceptional service...and...the flowers were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 11/16/2018

London · Married on 10/14/2018

THE best florist you can find!

Katie was an incredible vendor, she worked with me on my budget and provided amazing floral options - making my day SO beautiful!! I would work with her again in a heartbeat. Contacting her was always such a breeze, she's super responsive, friendly, and flexible!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sydnie · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful all around

Katie was so great to work with. She was quick and responsive and the bouquets on the day were perfect!

She was very flexible on timing and picking up as well! Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    KatieBug Floral Design 15

Debbie · Married on 10/13/2018

Genuine, incredibly talented, professional!

Katie is the most incredibly talented, professional, and personable florist I have had the pleasure to work with! Katie is a gifted artist when it comes to floral arrangements! From our first interaction just weeks before my daughter’s wedding, she was very accommodating and made everything seem so simple. We gave her a few pictures for inspiration but gave her creative freedom to use her talents to make our florals unique. She works hard to understand your vision on the front end. She goes above and beyond, makes your budget work, and has a true gift for creating extraordinary beauty. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful and unique our arrangements were. She gave my daughter exactly what she had envisioned. Katie did an excellent job working on a cost-effective decor that really made the night beautiful. She was perfectly wonderful to work with and quick to respond by phone, text or email. I could tell as soon as I met her how genuine she was and that she wanted the best for our wedding. Her passion, creativity and sincerity are unmatched! Thank you Katie for a fantastic experience.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2018

My flowers were one of (if not the #1) favorite part of my wedding aside from marrying my husband! Katie was a dream to work with and made my vision come to life better than I could have even imagined. Everyone at our wedding commented on how gorgeous every bouquet and arrangement was. From the very beginning she was extremely professional, personable, and responsive! Her work is incredible and she's so passionate about her designs. She really went above and beyond and we couldn't be more obsessed with the little details she adds in her arrangements. Already scheming a reason to work with Katie again in the near future!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kimee · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie was such a dream to work with. I wasn't able to physically meet with her to go over my orders, BUT she was so flexible and we had many phone dates to go over everything. She even was able to get access to my pinterest to see what kind of vision I had for my wedding day. She was so responsive, QUICKLY, on email too which is such a plus. I was even able to watch her make my bridal bouquet live on instastory which was so fun. I finally got to meet her on my actual wedding day, and the florals were everything I had hoped for and more. She was extremely prompt on delivery, so cute in person, and overall prices were extremely fair!! HIGHLY recommend Katie to do your florals. She's as sweet as can be and you won't be disappointed in the final product. Thanks for everything KatieBug <3

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sharyne · Married on 08/11/2018

Connected with Katie through our wedding planner Linda from Lyons Events. Katie went above and beyond to make my modern tropical wedding decor a reality. She is very talented and has the skillset to deliver different decor styles (i.e.: modern, rustic, traditional, etc). She didn't push a vision on me. Also she worked very hard to source flowers for my wedding in August - a time of year notorious for when most flowers die in Texas. Furthermore, Katie worked with my budget to give me the maximum amount of "bang". She recommended alternatives and just made everything so beautiful. Love her work, highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    KatieBug Floral Design 16
    KatieBug Floral Design 17
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Katie was absolutely fantastic as my wedding florist! She was super helpful and always responded to my emails and calls. I had a general idea of what flowers I wanted for my wedding and Katie made them come to life! She took my thoughts and made them into a beautiful reality. I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces and cake were just breathtaking. I asked Katie to stay to move the flowers from the ceremony area to the reception area and, though our pictures took more time than originally planned, Katie was so patient and stayed to move the flowers when we were done taking pictures in the ceremony area. I couldn't have asked for a better, nicer florist and I highly recommend Katie for any occasion.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Emma · Married on 08/03/2018

Katie was wonderful. I wasn't able to meet with her until the day of the wedding and she was very flexible. She did an amazing job with the flowers and they looked STUNNING.

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/16/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Katiebug Floral. She was so helpful with planning and was willing to work with several changes I requested throughout the designing process. I have already recommended her to two of my friends because she has been the best wedding vendor to work with and her pricing is reasonable.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

Katie was very easy to work with from day one! She always replied quickly and worked closely with me to nail down the exact aesthetic that I was looking for in my bouquet! I changed my order multiple times from when I initially reached out to her and ended up splitting my bouquet in to halve to have to use for a Thai water ceremony. She was super easy to work with and I was floored at the beauty of the bouquets, boutineers, and corsages she created for me. Not only is she extremely professional and organized but she also has a very artistic eye that is reflected in the perfect balance of her work. I received a lot of compliments on my flowers! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    KatieBug Floral Design 18

Callie · Married on 06/08/2018

Katie was wonderful to work with. She was professional, encouraging, and incredibly helpful. She made my wedding vision become a reality. Our guests would not stop raving about how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding for weeks afterwards.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    KatieBug Floral Design 19
    KatieBug Floral Design 20

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Katie was amazing!! My now husband and I have extremely weird schedules and she was able to work with us to do a consult and made it easy to pick up the flowers when we needed to. She knew exactly what I was wanting and was able to incorporate the flowers which I had seen on Pinterest. The arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I was wanting!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tasha · Married on 05/12/2018

If you are looking for florals, look no further!! Katie was AMAZING! She is so quick to respond and listened to every single detail that I wanted for my wedding. She even kept me under my budget! She nailed it!! Everything was incredible. Her sweet personality was the icing on the cake. Everything was so beautiful and elegant. She did an amazing job. I was truly speechless. Book with Katie, you seriously won’t regret it!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Katie was amazing!! She is joyful, positive and so easy to work with. She did exactly what I wanted and actually made it look better than I asked for. She made my wedding more beautiful than I expected and I’m so thankful.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/28/2018

Working was KatieBug was a dream! She listened to my vision and made it a floral reality! All her work made my wedding over the top perfect! If I had to do it all over again, I would always pick her. She’s amazing!!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Chelsee · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with Katie! She over exceeded my expectations! Her arrangements are beautiful and she is so awesome and easy to work with! She is quick with responding to emails/texts! She made me feel so at ease and made my wedding day so beautiful! Everything she does it gorgeous!

Sent on 06/05/2018