KatieBug Floral Design Reviews

60 | Coppell, TX

60 Reviews for KatieBug Floral Design

60 KatieBug Floral Design Reviews

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Oh my gosh. There are not enough words of praise I could ever give Katie. She is TRULY the best florist out there. I was originally going to "DIY" my centerpieces... but I am SO GLAD I didn't. The flowers at my wedding honestly made the event. Katie's pricing was also extremely reasonable one of the most cost effective vendors I worked with!

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE at our wedding made a comment about how beautiful the flowers were. I decided to go with greenery balls and compote arrangements and I was SO in love with the final product. Katie is also so kind, responsive and knowledgeable. There were a couple of last minute changes I made in terms of the flowers and almost immediately Katie had additional recommendations on what we could replace them with. She is also EXTREMELY organized... I was all over the place with adding and removing arrangements but she kept on top of everything and made this whole wedding process a total breeze!

I would and have recommended Katiebug Florals to everyone I know because she is absolutely the best!!

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2018

My flowers were one of (if not the #1) favorite part of my wedding aside from marrying my husband! Katie was a dream to work with and made my vision come to life better than I could have even imagined. Everyone at our wedding commented on how gorgeous every bouquet and arrangement was. From the very beginning she was extremely professional, personable, and responsive! Her work is incredible and she's so passionate about her designs. She really went above and beyond and we couldn't be more obsessed with the little details she adds in her arrangements. Already scheming a reason to work with Katie again in the near future!!

Kimee · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie was such a dream to work with. I wasn't able to physically meet with her to go over my orders, BUT she was so flexible and we had many phone dates to go over everything. She even was able to get access to my pinterest to see what kind of vision I had for my wedding day. She was so responsive, QUICKLY, on email too which is such a plus. I was even able to watch her make my bridal bouquet live on instastory which was so fun. I finally got to meet her on my actual wedding day, and the florals were everything I had hoped for and more. She was extremely prompt on delivery, so cute in person, and overall prices were extremely fair!! HIGHLY recommend Katie to do your florals. She's as sweet as can be and you won't be disappointed in the final product. Thanks for everything KatieBug <3

Sharyne · Married on 08/11/2018

Connected with Katie through our wedding planner Linda from Lyons Events. Katie went above and beyond to make my modern tropical wedding decor a reality. She is very talented and has the skillset to deliver different decor styles (i.e.: modern, rustic, traditional, etc). She didn't push a vision on me. Also she worked very hard to source flowers for my wedding in August - a time of year notorious for when most flowers die in Texas. Furthermore, Katie worked with my budget to give me the maximum amount of "bang". She recommended alternatives and just made everything so beautiful. Love her work, highly recommend her.

KatieBug Floral Design 3
    KatieBug Floral Design 4
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Katie was absolutely fantastic as my wedding florist! She was super helpful and always responded to my emails and calls. I had a general idea of what flowers I wanted for my wedding and Katie made them come to life! She took my thoughts and made them into a beautiful reality. I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces and cake were just breathtaking. I asked Katie to stay to move the flowers from the ceremony area to the reception area and, though our pictures took more time than originally planned, Katie was so patient and stayed to move the flowers when we were done taking pictures in the ceremony area. I couldn't have asked for a better, nicer florist and I highly recommend Katie for any occasion.

Emma · Married on 08/03/2018

Katie was wonderful. I wasn't able to meet with her until the day of the wedding and she was very flexible. She did an amazing job with the flowers and they looked STUNNING.

• I

Irene · Married on 06/16/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Katiebug Floral. She was so helpful with planning and was willing to work with several changes I requested throughout the designing process. I have already recommended her to two of my friends because she has been the best wedding vendor to work with and her pricing is reasonable.

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2018

Katie was very easy to work with from day one! She always replied quickly and worked closely with me to nail down the exact aesthetic that I was looking for in my bouquet! I changed my order multiple times from when I initially reached out to her and ended up splitting my bouquet in to halve to have to use for a Thai water ceremony. She was super easy to work with and I was floored at the beauty of the bouquets, boutineers, and corsages she created for me. Not only is she extremely professional and organized but she also has a very artistic eye that is reflected in the perfect balance of her work. I received a lot of compliments on my flowers! Thank you so much!

KatieBug Floral Design 5

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Katie was amazing!! My now husband and I have extremely weird schedules and she was able to work with us to do a consult and made it easy to pick up the flowers when we needed to. She knew exactly what I was wanting and was able to incorporate the flowers which I had seen on Pinterest. The arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I was wanting!!

Tasha · Married on 05/12/2018

If you are looking for florals, look no further!! Katie was AMAZING! She is so quick to respond and listened to every single detail that I wanted for my wedding. She even kept me under my budget! She nailed it!! Everything was incredible. Her sweet personality was the icing on the cake. Everything was so beautiful and elegant. She did an amazing job. I was truly speechless. Book with Katie, you seriously won’t regret it!!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Katie was amazing!! She is joyful, positive and so easy to work with. She did exactly what I wanted and actually made it look better than I asked for. She made my wedding more beautiful than I expected and I’m so thankful.

Alexandra · Married on 04/28/2018

Working was KatieBug was a dream! She listened to my vision and made it a floral reality! All her work made my wedding over the top perfect! If I had to do it all over again, I would always pick her. She’s amazing!!!

Chelsee · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with Katie! She over exceeded my expectations! Her arrangements are beautiful and she is so awesome and easy to work with! She is quick with responding to emails/texts! She made me feel so at ease and made my wedding day so beautiful! Everything she does it gorgeous!

Savannah · Married on 04/15/2018

Katie is AMAZING. She responded to me promptly before the wedding, met with me at somewhat short notice because I was planning the wedding from out of town, and even recommended other vendors for me. EVERYTHING she does is amazing. I just have her a general idea of what I wanted because I know nothing about flowers and she made my vision come to life better than I expected. She was so flexible, we changed the centerpieces about 3-4 weeks out, and she was able to add a few extra small touches of greenery to things at the venue with her left over flowers that we hadn’t planned on. Our original idea for flowers at the altar didn’t work, but she adjusted and asked me about doing it a different way. Of course, I said I trusted her and I’m so glad I did!! Her creating blew me away! It was even better than I could have imagined. Not to mention, her prices are unbeatable! I’d give her a 10/5 if I could and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

KatieBug Floral Design 6
    KatieBug Floral Design 7
    KatieBug Floral Design 8

Arianne · Married on 04/14/2018

Katie was an absolute joy to work with! My bouquet and boutienniere were beautiful! Everyone raved about how it matches my vision perfectly. Highly recommend!

Nadine · Married on 04/14/2018

Katie was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! She was able to translate our vision into a beautiful reality! All of the floral arrangement were simply beautiful... church the church, to down the aisle, to the reception. Beautiful work for a pocket pleasing price! I would hire her 10x over.

KatieBug Floral Design 9
    KatieBug Floral Design 10
    KatieBug Floral Design 11

Kailee · Married on 04/07/2018

Katie was absolutely wonderful! A gem to work with! She is super accommodating and I loved, loved all my flowers for my wedding! I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She is the best!!!

Vanessa · Married on 03/18/2018

I can’t say enough nice things about Katie. I have very little knowledge of flowers, but during our initial meeting Katie took the time to show me numerous types of flowers so I could make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. From our initial meeting until the wedding, I emailed Katie with numerous questions and she responded quickly. The flowers on the wedding day were even better than I could have imagined!! I received numerous comments on how gorgeous the arrangements were on the tables and I was in love with my bouquet!

KatieBug Floral Design 12
    KatieBug Floral Design 17
    KatieBug Floral Design 18
    KatieBug Floral Design 19

Victoria · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Katie was amazing!! She was so sweet and always answered back quickly--plus, the flowers at my wedding were gorgeous!!! She made my dream wedding come to life. Loved working with KatieBug Floral Design!

• A_A

Amy · Married on 03/10/2018

We used Katie for our wedding in March and were in love with her work. She truly is an amazing person and artist as well. She made my floral dreams come true the day of the wedding. We had previously met with other florist but ultimately went with Katie because she was extremely knowledgeable about flowers, made us feel comfortable like we were talking to a friend, was really responsive, and even when last minute changes were happening she was still willing to adjust. I absolutely loved my flowers especially my bouquet. Thank you for your amazing work Katie.

Amanda · Married on 01/14/2018

Katie was a joy to work with! I sent her inspiration pictures before we met and while sitting and going over options - she was able to show me exact pictures of what I was looking for with pictures of alternatives for greenery or flowers to make sure my vision for the wedding was accomplished! She showed up at my venue even before I got there and with her assistant Jessica, was able to get everything setup in time for my first look photos so my photographer could get pictures! I cannot stress enough how great of an experience I had with her!

KatieBug Floral Design 20
    KatieBug Floral Design 21
    KatieBug Floral Design 22

Jan · Married on 12/30/2017

Katie made a beautiful flower crown that hung from the high ceiling. It cast beautiful shadows on the walls with pin lighting. She did such a great job with the whole wedding.

• Carina

Carina · Married on 12/21/2017

Katie did an amazing job! Definitely would recommend!

Deborah · Married on 12/16/2017

Katie is amazing. Her arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her 100%!

KatieBug Floral Design 23