39 Reviews for KatieBug Floral Design

Venue Visit (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
39 KatieBug Floral Design Reviews

Katie was a joy to work with! I sent her inspiration pictures before we met and while sitting and going over options - she was able to show me exact pictures of what I was looking for with pictures of alternatives for greenery or flowers to make sure my vision for the wedding was accomplished! She showed up at my venue even before I got there and with her assistant Jessica, was able to get everything setup in time for my first look photos so my photographer could get pictures! I cannot stress enough how great of an experience I had with her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie made a beautiful flower crown that hung from the high ceiling. It cast beautiful shadows on the walls with pin lighting. She did such a great job with the whole wedding.

Profile Picture Jan, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie did an amazing job! Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Carina, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie is amazing. Her arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was awesome through this whole experience. She made the floral part of this easy. She was always quick to respond to every last minute detail or change I threw at her and everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect on our wedding day. I highly recommend Katie!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Katie was AWESOME to work with, her system is easy to navigate through, and reminders were sent out with perfect amounts of timing...Made easy for the the BUSY bride!
I didn't have any ideas in mind but told Katie about my colors and decor then she guided me to the perfect bouquets and centerpieces!! THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL and fit in perfect with my vision, if you want SUPER SERVICE and GREAT QUALITY for a GOOD PRICE shes your answer :))

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

KatieBug was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very accommodating and punctual. She decorated my venue perfectly and worked well with my wedding coordinator. I would recommend her to whomever asked!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

KatieBug florals is probably the best vendor I worked with for our wedding. Katie responded to every question with incredible promptness, took time to get an understanding of what I was looking for, and then delivered an incredible product. The flower arrangements were stunning!!!! She will be my go to florist for all events in the future. Just an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't recommend her enough!!!!

Profile Picture Sabina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie did the florals for my son's rehearsal dinner/welcome party and she did a spectacular job! The event was held at DEC on Dragon which is a large venue and Katie's vision and expertise made the decor perfect. When I first spoke to her she was open to any ideas I had and she shared her thoughts when I asked. She absolutely knew what was in style and her recommendations turned out to be simply beautiful. The arrangements, table garlands, and staircase florals were nothing short of perfection. Katie's work truly made the event and I received many, many compliments from guests of all ages. If you want beautiful flowers at a very reasonable price, I highly recommend using Katie. I know I will be using her again!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Katie with your wedding flowers. She is such a nice, accommodating, and creative florist. She is speedy to respond to emails and will even help guide you in a direction if you aren't sure where to start with flowers. She is budget friendly without looking like it. Not only did my bouquets and boutonnieres look amazing, but she did an awesome job decorating the arbor we were married under. She even left extra flowers that we used to decorate our reception area. Can't say enough good things about Katie and KatieBug Floral!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was awesome to work with!! I didn't have a really good idea of what I wanted for flowers but Katie was able to give me ideas that suited my taste and made everything look cohesive! She was so friendly and patient with all my crazy questions (I know nothing abt flowers) I'm so so glad that I found her!!

Profile Picture Asha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved Katie so much! She was able to work with me and our budget. She was also able to accommodate changes to the order and helped out greatly the day of the wedding. She got there on time the day of the wedding and by the time I knew it she was already set up. I loved the flowers at the wedding and it worked great with our budget. I would recommend Katie to as many people as possible.

Profile Picture Jennise, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was great to work with. She took the picture in my head and made it a reality. She stuck with me as my mind changed and I added things. Great value and a pleasure to work with. The flowers and boutonnieres were perfect!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was the mother of the bride for my daughter's wedding. Katie is very good at listening to exactly what you want and making it happen. She had good suggestions and was flexible when we needed to make some small changes. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and the bouquets were above and beyond what we expected. We also really appreciated her straightforward pricing so we always knew what we were getting for our money. Many of our guests commented on the flowers. We would definitely use her services again.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was super flexible when my veil got in late and i had to postpone my bridal bouquet order- the bouquet was exactly what i hoped for and she delivered it to my house, katie is the best!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was the absolute best! She listened to my vision and made it come to life! Throughout the entire process she kept me up to date. I highly recommend her for great quality service!!

Profile Picture Lily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was the wonderful and amazing.. She listened to my vision and made it come to life.. Throughout the entire process she kept me up to date. I highly recommend her for great quality service and thank you for the flowers on our wedding..

Profile Picture Kim, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Katie was exceptional! I loved all of my flower arrangements. They were even better than the pictures I sent her. I was amazed at what she was able to do to an old wooden ladder! She turned it into a masterpiece to hang over our head table. Everything was perfect and she was completely affordable!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was absolutely amazing. Planning a wedding from another state is challenging, but Katie was very responsive from the beginning. She understood my vision and created beautiful arrangements for my wedding, while staying within my budget. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers turned out exactly how I wanted them! I gave her a general idea of what I was hoping to see, and she used her incredible skill and imagination to give me something more gorgeous than I could have asked for. I'm not especially knowledgeable about flowers, but Katie gave me centerpieces I'm still getting compliments on. She's the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers! Her attention to detail made each piece beautiful. Katie was attentive to my requests and very responsive leading up to the wedding. In addition to the bouquets and centerpieces, Katie designed a stunning floral hair comb for me. She also provided cascading florals for our wedding cake. Hands down, Katie is a top notch vendor and I recommend for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Katie went out of her way to not only make my wedding day look beautiful, but the whole planning process easy too! She even delivered my bouquet for my bridal shoot at no charge. SO kind and professional. I would recommend KatieBug Florals to anyone that needs flowers for ANYTHING.
My flowers were so beautiful for my bridal portraits that my photographer (who is a bride herself) booked her for florals!
Absolutely beautiful flowers under any budget!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Katie was excellent to work with for my wedding. I definitely recommend her services! Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Noor, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katie was such a pleasure to work with! She was very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to communicate with. She produced excellent work at a reasonable rate, and honestly, the flowers were the most beautiful part of our wedding day. I am so thankful to have found her! There were a few last minute changes and Katie was able to work them out, adapt, and go above and beyond. Will recommend Katie to everyone!

Profile Picture Spencer, 7/22/17, 1 Review