54 Reviews for KatieBug Floral Design

Flower Crowns (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
54 KatieBug Floral Design Reviews

It was a pleasure to work with Katiebug Floral. She was so helpful with planning and was willing to work with several changes I requested throughout the designing process. I have already recommended her to two of my friends because she has been the best wedding vendor to work with and her pricing is reasonable.

Profile Picture Irene, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Katie was very easy to work with from day one! She always replied quickly and worked closely with me to nail down the exact aesthetic that I was looking for in my bouquet! I changed my order multiple times from when I initially reached out to her and ended up splitting my bouquet in to halve to have to use for a Thai water ceremony. She was super easy to work with and I was floored at the beauty of the bouquets, boutineers, and corsages she created for me. Not only is she extremely professional and organized but she also has a very artistic eye that is reflected in the perfect balance of her work. I received a lot of compliments on my flowers! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

Katie was amazing!! My now husband and I have extremely weird schedules and she was able to work with us to do a consult and made it easy to pick up the flowers when we needed to. She knew exactly what I was wanting and was able to incorporate the flowers which I had seen on Pinterest. The arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I was wanting!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for florals, look no further!! Katie was AMAZING! She is so quick to respond and listened to every single detail that I wanted for my wedding. She even kept me under my budget! She nailed it!! Everything was incredible. Her sweet personality was the icing on the cake. Everything was so beautiful and elegant. She did an amazing job. I was truly speechless. Book with Katie, you seriously won’t regret it!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was amazing!! She is joyful, positive and so easy to work with. She did exactly what I wanted and actually made it look better than I asked for. She made my wedding more beautiful than I expected and I’m so thankful.

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working was KatieBug was a dream! She listened to my vision and made it a floral reality! All her work made my wedding over the top perfect! If I had to do it all over again, I would always pick her. She’s amazing!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Katie! She over exceeded my expectations! Her arrangements are beautiful and she is so awesome and easy to work with! She is quick with responding to emails/texts! She made me feel so at ease and made my wedding day so beautiful! Everything she does it gorgeous!

Profile Picture Chelsee, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Katie is AMAZING. She responded to me promptly before the wedding, met with me at somewhat short notice because I was planning the wedding from out of town, and even recommended other vendors for me. EVERYTHING she does is amazing. I just have her a general idea of what I wanted because I know nothing about flowers and she made my vision come to life better than I expected. She was so flexible, we changed the centerpieces about 3-4 weeks out, and she was able to add a few extra small touches of greenery to things at the venue with her left over flowers that we hadn’t planned on. Our original idea for flowers at the altar didn’t work, but she adjusted and asked me about doing it a different way. Of course, I said I trusted her and I’m so glad I did!! Her creating blew me away! It was even better than I could have imagined. Not to mention, her prices are unbeatable! I’d give her a 10/5 if I could and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Savannah, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Katie was an absolute joy to work with! My bouquet and boutienniere were beautiful! Everyone raved about how it matches my vision perfectly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Arianne, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! She was able to translate our vision into a beautiful reality! All of the floral arrangement were simply beautiful... church the church, to down the aisle, to the reception. Beautiful work for a pocket pleasing price! I would hire her 10x over.

Profile Picture Nadine, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was absolutely wonderful! A gem to work with! She is super accommodating and I loved, loved all my flowers for my wedding! I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She is the best!!!

Profile Picture Kailee, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can’t say enough nice things about Katie. I have very little knowledge of flowers, but during our initial meeting Katie took the time to show me numerous types of flowers so I could make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. From our initial meeting until the wedding, I emailed Katie with numerous questions and she responded quickly. The flowers on the wedding day were even better than I could have imagined!! I received numerous comments on how gorgeous the arrangements were on the tables and I was in love with my bouquet!

Photos
Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/18/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Katie was amazing!! She was so sweet and always answered back quickly--plus, the flowers at my wedding were gorgeous!!! She made my dream wedding come to life. Loved working with KatieBug Floral Design!

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns

We used Katie for our wedding in March and were in love with her work. She truly is an amazing person and artist as well. She made my floral dreams come true the day of the wedding. We had previously met with other florist but ultimately went with Katie because she was extremely knowledgeable about flowers, made us feel comfortable like we were talking to a friend, was really responsive, and even when last minute changes were happening she was still willing to adjust. I absolutely loved my flowers especially my bouquet. Thank you for your amazing work Katie.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Katie was a joy to work with! I sent her inspiration pictures before we met and while sitting and going over options - she was able to show me exact pictures of what I was looking for with pictures of alternatives for greenery or flowers to make sure my vision for the wedding was accomplished! She showed up at my venue even before I got there and with her assistant Jessica, was able to get everything setup in time for my first look photos so my photographer could get pictures! I cannot stress enough how great of an experience I had with her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie made a beautiful flower crown that hung from the high ceiling. It cast beautiful shadows on the walls with pin lighting. She did such a great job with the whole wedding.

Profile Picture Jan, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie did an amazing job! Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Carina, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie is amazing. Her arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was awesome through this whole experience. She made the floral part of this easy. She was always quick to respond to every last minute detail or change I threw at her and everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect on our wedding day. I highly recommend Katie!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Katie was AWESOME to work with, her system is easy to navigate through, and reminders were sent out with perfect amounts of timing...Made easy for the the BUSY bride!
I didn't have any ideas in mind but told Katie about my colors and decor then she guided me to the perfect bouquets and centerpieces!! THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL and fit in perfect with my vision, if you want SUPER SERVICE and GREAT QUALITY for a GOOD PRICE shes your answer :))

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

KatieBug Florals was absolutely amazing to work with! I truly don't feel like we could have chosen a better florist to do business with. Not only is she outstanding at her job by choosing beautiful flowers and crafting together impeccable arrangements, and even helping me with ideas to jazz up the venue and ceremony site with beautiful greenery and floral arrangements to accent the venue; she is an incredibly sweet and kind person - and when you're planning a wedding by yourself and trying not to be stressed, someone who is so easy to work with and helps you out when you have questions is something you can't put a price tag on. I will definitely be using KatieBug Floral Design again!

Profile Picture Kassadi, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

KatieBug was absolutely amazing to work with. She was very accommodating and punctual. She decorated my venue perfectly and worked well with my wedding coordinator. I would recommend her to whomever asked!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

KatieBug florals is probably the best vendor I worked with for our wedding. Katie responded to every question with incredible promptness, took time to get an understanding of what I was looking for, and then delivered an incredible product. The flower arrangements were stunning!!!! She will be my go to florist for all events in the future. Just an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't recommend her enough!!!!

Profile Picture Sabina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie did the florals for my son's rehearsal dinner/welcome party and she did a spectacular job! The event was held at DEC on Dragon which is a large venue and Katie's vision and expertise made the decor perfect. When I first spoke to her she was open to any ideas I had and she shared her thoughts when I asked. She absolutely knew what was in style and her recommendations turned out to be simply beautiful. The arrangements, table garlands, and staircase florals were nothing short of perfection. Katie's work truly made the event and I received many, many compliments from guests of all ages. If you want beautiful flowers at a very reasonable price, I highly recommend using Katie. I know I will be using her again!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/27/17, 1 Review