J. Scott Weddings

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We plan luxury weddings that are executed with splendor and sophistication

WE ARE EXPERTS IN EXCELLENCE

J. Scott weddings focuses on offering services that are unique and customized to each of our couple’s wildest dreams. With over 8 years in the planning industry, we have perfected every detail that wedding planning entails and are committed to serving couples who value exclusivity, quality, excellence, and details. We go beyond the “copy and paste” approach and give our clients a truly one-of-a-kind and unique experience for the wedding day.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 08/02/2022

Best Dallas Wedding Planner

Jessica is a dream to work with! I didn't think I needed a planner but with COVID and so much uncertainty she bought an immediate sense of calm and made sure my wedding day was absolutely perfect! She thought of every detail (large and small) and handled all of the communication with my vendors so I could just enjoy being engaged. On the day of she was a breath of fresh air and her personality just added to the festive atmosphere - she's quick to respond, fun to work with, very professional and ultra creative. Definitely the person you want in your corner for the big day :)

J. Scott Weddings's reply:

Nicole, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to give your honest feedback. It means the world. It was an honor to get to work with you and we 1000% will be staying in touch!!!
    XOXO
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 07/01/2022

Flawless & Amazing

Jessica & her team were AMAZING! You will not regret having them be apart of your special day. We did the month-of planning package & we got so many compliments on how perfect the day was. Our little secret was J.Scott Weddings! Not only did they go over all of our contracts & assist with anything I may have missed but there were SO many moving parts throughout the day that I didn't have to worry about (& honestly didn't think about before hand). From coordinating set up with vendors, making sure everyone was on time, getting us food/drinks & packing everything up for us... we just got to show up and truly be present for our wedding day. For that we are so thankful! Jessica took over our wedding details about 6 weeks before the wedding & she made us feel like we had known her for the entirety of our engagement! She was attentive, organized & encouraged us & our vendors throughout the entire process. You definitely need J.Scott Weddings for your special day!
    Samantha M. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica is nothing short of amazing.

Jessica is nothing short of amazing. She started planning my wedding in Feb 2021 for an incredible destination wedding in Turks and Caicos. I am the least creative person and usually more helpful in identifying what I do not like, rather than being able to articulate what I like. Jessica could take all my ideas and created a sophisticated, vibrant, beautiful day for me and my husband. She is one of the most hands-on individuals I have ever met which shows not only in her day to day work with me through this process but shined bright on my actual wedding day. She brings so many resources to create the perfect day including a long-vetted list of wonderful vendors to assist with making the day amazing. In addition, with her experience she is aware of the smallest details that make your day flawless; things I would never even think about. She has given me a day I will not forget and cannot recommend her enough.

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KatieBug Floral Design KatieBug Floral Design Wedding Florists

Jessica is an incredible designer and planner. I watched her take a simple theme and make it beautiful and elegant. She is very attentive to every single detail and so fun to work with! I would highly recommend her as a wedding and event planner!

Exceptional Events Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

Jessica is an amazing planner! Very organized and has great attention to detail. She truly cares about making her clients wedding day special.

Exposition way Dallas, TX, 76244

Location of (J. Scott Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding