Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76107 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About J. Scott Events

TIMELESS YET MODERN DESIGN. Our primary joy is serving you,
so you can enjoy the process of planning and enjoy your engagement.PLANNING, DESIGN, & FLORAL

You want to live in the moment on your wedding day, and feel like you were able to focus on all the things that mattered most: the look in your beloved’s eyes as you walk down the aisle, the first dance with your Dad, surrounding yourself with those who love you most.

We’ll create + design a day for you that lets you fully immerse yourself into those moments that become lifetime memories.

Follow J. Scott Events on

J. Scott Events 4
  • Jan

Jan Snyder · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Perfect Wedding Planner

When you are looking for a wedding planner, you want someone who is organized, attentive, patient, caring, kind and makes you feel like the most important bride ever, this is exactly what you get with Jessica at J. Scott Events. Jessica Scott is truly a blessing! Not only is she the kindest person you will ever meet but her level of professionalism is on-point. She has a calm and compassionate demeanor towards everyone she deals with while creating the important moments of your ceremony down to the tiniest of details throughout your day. She makes sure everyone and everything is where it should be and she handles any situation with the utmost respect and appropriately. She literally keeps the whole day flowing seamlessly.

Thank you again Jessica for making our daughter’s wedding day PERFECT!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kim

Kim Moonan · Married on 07/13/2019

Best choice!

My husband and I both agree that hiring Jessica was the best decision we made planning our wedding! She was so amazing to work with and kept everything organized and on track with the planning process. She saved us money with vendors and was spot on with her recommendations. I knew I could relax on the big day and let her take the wheel. She made our vision come to life and I didn’t learn about any day-of problems until after they were fixed! Even our other vendors raved about what an amazing job she did. We would work with her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kyndall

Kyndall Hunt · Married on 07/04/2019

Wedding 7.4.19

Jessica was great through the whole process! When we first got engaged I didn't think I needed a planner - I thought I could handle everything on my own. Well I was definitely wrong about 6 months in, Lol! So I made a post on TWM and everyone raved about Jessica Scott so I messaged her. I interviewed a couple more planners but once I got on a phone call with Jessica and I was telling her my dreams for the wedding and what we had planned and her attitude and personality made me pick her as our wedding planner. She was so excited about it being a July 4th wedding and how I wanted our dogs apart of the whole day and how alpacas would be involved as well. She helped me so much and we definitely went through some complications along the way but she had my back and she was able to make it happen! I was also not the easiest bride with all my different vendors and so so many details. I had dreamed about this wedding for so long that I probably pinned over a thousand pins. So Jessica being so organized helped so much to narrow down exactly what we wanted! When it came to the big day - she is the queen about timing! Her timeline is down to perfection which makes the day go by easier. I felt like the flow of our wedding went so easy and was perfect. We both couldn't have asked for a better day. At the end of the night; Jake said Jessica was awesome - she did everything I asked for and it was great!! Lol. Thank you Jessica so much for making our dream day come true and being so understanding with me changing my mind a million times on everything. I def recommend her (:

Sent on 07/31/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• KatieBug Floral Design
    KatieBug Floral Design Wedding Florists

Jessica is an incredible designer and planner. I watched her take a simple theme and make it beautiful and elegant. She is very attentive to every single detail and so fun to work with! I would highly recommend her as a wedding and event planner!

• Exceptional Events
    Exceptional Events Wedding Planners

Jessica is an amazing planner! Very organized and has great attention to detail. She truly cares about making her clients wedding day special.

• Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76107 See on map