ROMA SPOSA

Birmingham, MI View map

Based in Birmingham, Michigan, upscale bridal atelier Roma Sposa specializes in couture wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and bridal accessories. Established in 1996, Roma Sposa — Italian for Roman Bride — is dedicated to cultivating a posh, sophisticated environment for fashion-forward brides-to-be to find their dream wedding dress.

Roma Sposa’s vast wedding gown selection features multiple U.S. and international designers exclusive to the bridal atelier. Some of their designers include Amelia Casablanca, Ines Di Santo, Rivini, Vera Wang, and Zuhair Murad. A personal consultant is assigned for each bridal appointment to provide brides with selection advice and professional expertise. Bridal accessories — including veils and jewelry — are available to complete your wedding day look. Roma Sposa also features an in-house alterations department with seamstresses on-hand to tailor your selected dress to your needs and figure.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

• Ingrid
    Ingrid F. Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful dresses and impeccable service

Roma sposa has the most beautiful dresses in town! I got a goen from ines di santo that was a little bit too big for me (I got it off the rack from roma sposa) and roma sposa did the alterations and it fit beautifully at the end! I got a ton of compliments on the dress and everybody kept asking me where I got it!
    Angelina Married on 10/07/2016
    I am so happy I found my dress at Roma Sposa! Every single bridal consultant there, seamstress, receptionists and the owner, Anna, were always very sweet, extremely helpful and accommodating... I couldn't have asked for a more personalized, memorable experience. My mom and sister found their dresses at their evening store as well and can say the same... so as you can imagine we spent a lot of time there between our three dresses, wedding day and even bridal shower accessories.

Roma Sposa was the first store we went to out of all the boutiques and Yes the dress was love at first sight but the staff and one-on-one feel/no pressure of Roma Sposa was easy to love as well.

From ordering the dress, alterations to accessories...they were very helpful, patient, paid attention to detail and had much understanding as if it were their own wedding...We soon felt like family.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the dress of my dreams an experience we'll forever cherish and that much more special.
  • User2300117 2+ years ago
    Leah was beyond perfect!!! She honestly made my whole experience perfect :-)

ROMA SPOSA's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that Leah was able to make your experience so special. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Warmest Regards,

The Roma Sposa Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Deanna & Tom
    72 photos · 06/02/2018

708 N. OLD WOODWARD AVE, 722 N. Old Woodward Birmingham, MI, 48009
Location of (ROMA SPOSA)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding