Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ROMA SPOSA

You Will Know It When You See It...

Roma Sposa has distinguished itself as the premiere Bridal and Evening Wear Atelier in the Detroit metropolitan area.

Located in Birmingham, Michigan, Roma Sposa offers today's sophisticated women with discerning taste the creations of select, top Bridal and Evening Wear designers.

The Bridal Atelier exudes a posh, relaxed atmosphere. For a bride planning her wedding, it is the ideal environment to find the dress she will absolutely love. A personal consultant, with extensive knowledge and experience will assist with the selection of the wedding dress that will not only look impeccable but will also fit comfortably-a necessary combination for the wedding day.

Featuring U.S. and international couture designers, many exclusive to Roma Sposa, the selection of styles, materials and quality is only topped with our commitment and dedication to make you look and feel fabulous in your wedding gown on your wedding day.

With an in-house alterations department, staffed with expert seamstresses that perform all alterations on the premises, each dress is tailored for the absolute perfect fit.

A wide selection of veils and accessories is also available to enhance and offer the finishing touch.

At the Evening Wear Atelier, in a separate, exclusive environment of its own, we cater to fashionable women with the same commitment, knowledge, and dedication. The latest couture gowns from the runways of Paris, Milan, and New York are available for you to select and make a statement at that special occasion event, gala or party.

For over 20 years Roma Sposa has dressed the prominent, stylish, fashion-savvy women of the Detroit metropolitan area. We welcome the opportunity to share our distinctive Bridal and Evening wear collections with you, as well as our knowledge, expertise and passion for fashion.

Our Bridal and Evening Wear Designers: Amelia Casablanca, Galia Lahav, Inbal Dror, Ines Di Santo, Monique Lhuillier, Bliss – Monique Lhuillier, Platinum – Monique Lhuillier, Naeem Khan, Rivini by Rita Vinieris, Romona Keveza Collection, Romona Keveza Legends, Vera Wang, Vera Wang Luxe and Zuhair Murad, and many more.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Detroit

26 Reviews for ROMA SPOSA

Bride (2)
Veils (2)
Jewelry (1)

0.7

Horrible experience with this establishment. What a waste of our time. Gowns that my future daughter in law tried on were dirty (lipstick and make up). We had an appointment but they were busy and did not meet with us for 20 minutes. We shared what we were interested in and the consultant brought in every type of dress except what we requested.

Profile Picture Janet, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I found my dress at Roma Sposa! Every single bridal consultant there, seamstress, receptionists and the owner, Anna, were always very sweet, extremely helpful and accommodating... I couldn't have asked for a more personalized, memorable experience. My mom and sister found their dresses at their evening store as well and can say the same... so as you can imagine we spent a lot of time there between our three dresses, wedding day and even bridal shower accessories.

Roma Sposa was the first store we went to out of all the boutiques and Yes the dress was love at first sight but the staff and one-on-one feel/no pressure of Roma Sposa was easy to love as well.

From ordering the dress, alterations to accessories...they were very helpful, patient, paid attention to detail and had much understanding as if it were their own wedding...We soon felt like family.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the dress of my dreams an experience we'll forever cherish and that much more special.

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Trying on dresses at Roma Sposa was wonderful. My bridal consultant actually picked out the perfect dress for me (one I wouldn't have picked out for myself initially). They are great at what they do and everything has been seamless thus far!

Profile Picture User4672767, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews