Rowlett, TX 75088 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000

About Rock On Weddings

Are all wedding coordinators the same?  Yes and no.  Yes, we all plan and we all coordinate and we all love weddings or we would not do what we do.  No, we are all just as different and unique as you, the bride.  That is the reason you should interview your coordinator and the reason we like to interview you.  While you may not be spending the rest of your life with your planner, you will be spending a lot of time planning the event that begins the rest of your life with your planner

As for me, why do I plan?  It's the brides....I love being around, you, the bride! ... the energy, the ups and downs, everytime you make a decision and change your mind, (again), the anticipation and expectation, the unique touches that you add and the traditional part that you've always dreamed of, helping create a memory that you will cherish.  Whether you need someone to help you plan your special day or just help you get through it flawlessly, Rock On Weddings will be there for you.

I offer full service as well as a la carte services to customize your wedding package for your specific needs.  It is your special day and my job is to make it happen the way you dreamed it. From the engagement to the “I Do’s” to helping you find your dream home, It really is all about you!  (Ok, I do let the groom have some input.  After all, he picked you, he must have good taste.)

Schedule a complimentary consultation to determine your needs and budget. Every bride is unique, every wedding is an original! Let’s plan yours today!

Call or email for your personal planning session.  Thank you for taking time to read about my services.  Diana  www.rockonweddings.com

• Constellation Events
DSCF1983
DSCF2037
j0409769

Rock On Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Rowlett, 75088 See on map
    Location of (Rock On Weddings)