Rochelle Noone On location bridal hairstylist

New Eagle, PA View map

Rochelle Noone is a licensed cosmetologist and wedding hair stylist with 20 years behind-the-chair in salon experience. She's attended numerous advanced haircutting, hair coloring & Updo styling classes becoming an expert in Wedding and Special Event Hair Design. She understands that choosing the right wedding hairstylist is important for your special occasion, she will be more than happy to conduct a pre-trial at the time and convience of your choice. Once you experience her Wedding Hair Designs or all Occasion Hairstyling you'll know you've made the right decision.

Brides who have their beauty experts come to them are significantly more relaxed and restful than those who battle traffic, crowded salons, and short time factors.

Your wedding day , is all about you. Relax, enjoy the moment, and let us come to you. Pamper yourself with luxury as our professionals work to create a custom bridal hair design tailored to your personality and event style..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Relax and leave the traveling to us. It will be our pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I will bring the salon to you at salon prices . It's a great peace of mind ,and the most relaxing part of your big day . Let us pamper you in the comfort of your home, or venue of your choice .

I am strictly hair . I do have make up artists that I work with, but my time and passion is with your wedding day hair. I strive to do my best to make you look red carpet beautiful on your big day.

So give us a call or email today so we can talk about your wedding day hair 2019 dates are booking fast

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Katie
    Katie S. Married on 12/14/2019

The retro-glam hair of my dreams!

Rochelle is so incredibly talented. I sent a few reference photos of hairstyles I liked, and she created a fabulous look for me on my wedding day! She really made me feel like a queen! Thank you!
    Christine Married on 05/25/2019

Princess Hair

Rochelle was so great to work with! She got through my whole bridal party in a short time and gave us all amazing hair that lasted through the whole night! During my trial, she gave me great advice to find so sprigs for my hair, and they made a world of difference. She listed to my wants for my hair and it came out perfect!

Rochelle Noone On location bridal hairstylist's reply:

Thank you for having me be a part of your wedding day , It was a pleasure spending the morning with you and your family and friends 馃挄
    Tatiana Married on 09/29/2018
    I had a great experience with Rochelle! She is the best! Very accommodating, understanding and will truly give you her honest opinion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Robert Armstrong Photo LLC Robert Armstrong Photo LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing. Wonderful. Rochelle provides excellent service and quality.

Veiled Complexions Veiled Complexions Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can think of know one better to work with! Simply perfect timing and execution! Rochelle and I have done about 10 or so weddings together and she actually does my hair as well I truly trust her work

AB Occasion Design AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Rochelle is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair done on location for their big day! She is very accommodating, friendly, and a wonderful hair stylist. Check out her page for all the beautiful styles she has done!

200 main st New Eagle, PA, 15067
724-914-7032
Location of (Rochelle Noone On location bridal hairstylist)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding