359 Waynesburg Rd, Washington, PA 15301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Lethal DJ Services

Lethal DJ Services is a wedding DJ company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With an extensive music knowledge, they have been providing the ultimate wedding entertainment experience since 2000. Their experienced DJs will go above and beyond to meet each clients' expectations for their wedding day. You can customize your playlist from their infinite music selection to fit your wedding. Their entire team will serve you and your family with the utmost respect and professionalism, and their fun personalities will motivate all of your guests to get on the dancefloor!

From fun photo booths to dramatic uplighting, Lethal DJ Services offers many services and equipment to provide a fun, memorable experience on your wedding day. These DJ services and equipment include:

• Consultation
img1358

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for Lethal DJ Services

Katlyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding was August 10 2018 and it was absolutely AMAZING!!! Jeremy did the music for our ceremony and our reception and was just phenomenal. It was completely stress free through the whole process. He was extremely accommodating to everything even some last minute changes that we made. The dance floor was packed the whole night. If I had to do it over again I would hire Jeremy in a heartbeat. He was extremely professional and was interactive with our guests the whole night. I worried about not one thing the whole night because he kept our schedule down to a T without feeling rushed. Lethal DJ is also a great bang for your buck. I promise if you go with Lethal DJ services your night will be worry free and you and your guests will have an amazing time.

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2018

If I could give 10 stars, I would!!!!!! DJ Jeremy from Lethal DJ Services was AWESOME!!!!!! We had our wedding this past weekend on 9/15. I must say that I have received compliments from all my guests that DJ Jeremy was the best DJ ever!!! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and we could not be happier with our choice of Lethal DJ services!! We would recommend them to anyone getting married or for any function!! Jeremy was extremely accommodating and made sure every detail was taken care of from beginning to end, relieving all of the stress off of us!! A quote from one of our guests “I don’t know how much your DJ cost but he was worth every penny and then more”. DJ Jeremy made our night magical!!! Price is incredibly reasonable and you will not be disappointed!!! THANK YOU for making our night awesome!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Natalie...thank u so much for taking the time for the amazing review. I am blushing reading your words and this makes me feel so good about what we do for our couples! You guys are truely an amazing couple and was so glad u chose us to be part of your magical wedding!

Lethal DJ Services Pricing

Lethal DJ Services Price Rates

Lethal DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lethal DJ Services 1
    Save 10% When You Mention Wedding Wire
    Mention 'Wedding Wire' Coupon and receive $75 off any Wedding Sound & Lighting Package

• Love Place Photography
    Love Place Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lethal DJ Services on two different occasions now and have been very pleased both times with the quality and professionalism of their work. they kept the crowd happy and dancing and made my job as photographer easy!! I would love to work with them again!

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

We had the pleasure of working together for my friends wedding in October 2015. Jeremy has great communication skills and knows how to bring guests onto the dance floor! :) We can't wait to see him again in 2016! - Bethany & Andrew of SCC

• 359 Waynesburg Rd Washington, PA 15301 See on map