Lethal DJ Services Reviews

Lethal DJ Services 7
  • Nick

Nick Hough · Married on 10/05/2019

So amazing

Dj T and Paul were amazing at our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We had a buffet style dinner and they were out they’re changing food and doing much more than they’re job description suggested. They’re hands down the most fun and charismatic Dj’s I’ve seen. They kept the party moving along and had everyone dancing. Thank you guys so much for making my day awesome!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much Nick for sharing your experience! It was our true pleasure to perform for your wedding and we are glad to hear you enjoyed it as well! You guys are an amazing couple and were great to with. We appreciate your business and our on going relationship!

Brandi · Married on 05/28/2019

Wedding 5-11-19

Jeremy did an AMAZING job this past weekend at my wedding. He kept the music going and us dancing the entire night. He was awesome from starting to end. Anything I added last minute he was completely cool with, he helped me pick some songs, and always responded right away when I had any questions. Also, I added the dancing on a cloud effect and it was perfect. Thank you so much! Ill definitely recommend lethal DJ services to everyone!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much Brandi. It was a true pleasure to perform the entertainment for your wedding! You guys are an amazing couple and so great to work with. I am so thrilled to hear you and your guests loved our music and walking on cloud effect feature. We love seeing the look on our couples face when they first see it, not to mention your guests. Thank U for taking the time to review your experience with us! Congrats to u and Patrick!

Amy Louise Russell · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJ!

We couldn't be happier with Lethal DJ Services and DJ Todd for our wedding! Todd kept the party going and had people dancing all night! They were completely professional and so easy to communicate with during the whole planning process!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Amy, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us and giving us the opportunity to DJ your wedding. It was a true pleasure to entertain you and your guest’s with our music and personality! You Guys are a great couple with true character and thoughtfulness! Congrats! #partydontstop

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

They were great kept people dancing all night

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Lethal DJ Services 8
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful DJ

Jeremy, with Lethal DJ, was wonderful at our wedding last weekend! He kept the whole night on schedule, listened to what we requested (even played Baby Shark at the request of my 3 year old ring bearer, everyone loved it!), and kept us updated all night, checked in to make sure we were happy and good! It was so nice to not have to worry about the reception at all, he had it under control! The uplighting was perfect for our Fall themed wedding ! We even had to move up our entrance into the reception by 15-20 minutes and he accommodated and kept everything moving like we needed to!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Sam thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with us! It was a true pleasure to be apart of your wedding! I had a blast entertaining you and your guest and I’m glad to to hear you enjoyed your experience experience with me! You guys are a great couple and I enjoyed working with u! Thank again and congrats on your marriage!
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding

Had a great time. I will never forget it. Best time ever. Jeremy knows how to DJ. He will not disappoint you

Sent on 10/27/2018

Nichole:

Thanks so much for asking me to be apart of you and Franks special day! Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with me! Congrats and glad to be your neighbor!

Katlyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding was August 10 2018 and it was absolutely AMAZING!!! Jeremy did the music for our ceremony and our reception and was just phenomenal. It was completely stress free through the whole process. He was extremely accommodating to everything even some last minute changes that we made. The dance floor was packed the whole night. If I had to do it over again I would hire Jeremy in a heartbeat. He was extremely professional and was interactive with our guests the whole night. I worried about not one thing the whole night because he kept our schedule down to a T without feeling rushed. Lethal DJ is also a great bang for your buck. I promise if you go with Lethal DJ services your night will be worry free and you and your guests will have an amazing time.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Katlyn:
    Thank u for taking the time to review your experience with us! I am so humbled to hear all your kind words and was so glad to be chosen to be apart of your wedding! I enjoyed working with u and entertaining your guests! Thanks again and congrats!

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2018

If I could give 10 stars, I would!!!!!! DJ Jeremy from Lethal DJ Services was AWESOME!!!!!! We had our wedding this past weekend on 9/15. I must say that I have received compliments from all my guests that DJ Jeremy was the best DJ ever!!! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and we could not be happier with our choice of Lethal DJ services!! We would recommend them to anyone getting married or for any function!! Jeremy was extremely accommodating and made sure every detail was taken care of from beginning to end, relieving all of the stress off of us!! A quote from one of our guests “I don’t know how much your DJ cost but he was worth every penny and then more”. DJ Jeremy made our night magical!!! Price is incredibly reasonable and you will not be disappointed!!! THANK YOU for making our night awesome!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Natalie...thank u so much for taking the time for the amazing review. I am blushing reading your words and this makes me feel so good about what we do for our couples! You guys are truely an amazing couple and was so glad u chose us to be part of your magical wedding!

Ron · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeremy did a perfect job on our wedding, we could not have asked for a better DJ! He communicated with us before hand and provided great suggestions based on his experiences in the past. This helped us tremendously when coming up with a timeline for the reception!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

You are so welcome and thank u for the kind words! You guys are an amazing couple and I appreciated the opportunity to provide the DJ services for your wedding! Thanks again, congrats, and best wishes to come!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Todd "DJ Profyle" was nothing short of great. He was very lively and entertaining the entire night, but in a way that did not overshadow or take away from us (the bride and groom). It seemed like our guests really enjoyed his music and were on the dance floor all night. The owner, Jeremy, was very easy to communicate with and accommodating to my requests, such as tweaking songs to make our father/daughter and mother/son dances shorter but with the parts of the songs we wanted. They took in account our music tastes and played most of our requested songs. We had some confusion about needing to set up twice for our ceremony and then our reception, but Jeremy was so understanding and worked with us to make sure our day was perfect. They were very reasonably priced compared to other DJs we were looking into. I would definitely recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 06/12/2018

kaitlyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Lethal Dj Services was the best choice for our wedding. They were so easy to book with and super flexible with my last minute add ons and even last minute changes at the reception. Our Dj and his assistant were so helpful that day with helping us know when to do what dance so that everything flowed. They came to the ceremony at a different location to provide music and a microphone. They played songs that kept our guests on the dance floor and not in their seats. And they played any requests that we had. I am so glad that we went with them!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kaitlyn:
    The pleasure was our and truely enjoyed providing services for your special day! We are so glad to hear that we will always be apart of the cherished memories of your wedding day! This is the true definition of hiring a wedding professional!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/03/2018

We could not have picked a better DJ, from the moment talking with Jeremy he had a vision for us- he made our night so special by meeting up with us one weekend and creating something so unique to share with our guest. Our night started out with a “love movie” for our entrance. My mom was giving a speech however she is very emotional so she reached out to Jeremy about recording a video and him playing it as a surprise. He is someone that actually cares about everything, he truly made that moment so special for me and my mom. He added up lighting that made the room so much better and more fun to dance with. He played a slide show i made all night for everyone to see- No body left the dance floor the entire night and if they weren’t on the dance floor they were on each side of the venue dancing on the fire places. i couldn’t of had a better vibe all night. (DJ Paul and Jeremy are the dynamic duo) I will continuously recommend lethal DJ services to all my upcoming brides to be! I also went with his photo booth. Receiving those pictures of all our guest was hysterical! They got to leave us a message on a block of the strip as well! Thanks for everything.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Lethal DJ Services 13
    Lethal DJ Services 14
    Lethal DJ Services 15

lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeremy was amazing and responsive to all of my neurotic emails ! He was great the day of the event and listened to my my husband’s requests. He had no problems getting the crowd going and took care of everything. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thank u Lindsay! It was my pleasure to perform for your wedding and I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience! You guys are an amazing couple that really knows how to have fun! Congrats again and good luck with everything!

nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

We were married 9/30/17 and I cannot say enough good things about Lethal DJ Services! From the beginning, Jeremy was prompt in returning my emails and phone calls, even when I would got bridal brain and forget things! The DJ's we had were AMAZING! Our time line got off track and the guys QUICKLY got everything back on track! They played the type of music we requested and also listened to our guests! They took charge of our reception and everyone had an amazing time!! They let us know what was going on every step of the way, leading up to the wedding and during the reception. They really were the only thing I did not stress over regarding the planning or actual wedding. I am still getting texts and phone calls about how great the wedding was, and I believe our choice in DJ is the biggest reason! Thank you for making our wedding so special!!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Lethal DJ Services 16
    Lethal DJ Services 17
    Lethal DJ Services 18
    Lethal DJ Services 19

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing set ice and these guys really bring the party to your event! Couldn’t be more pleased with the professionalism and the price and quality of service!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Cassidy · Married on 06/24/2017

Lethal DJ Services is first class with everything that they offer! Jeremy took care of the planning and it was seamless. He responded quickly and professionally anytime we had a question. We had DJ Crene and DJ Profyle and both were fantastic. Many of our guests commented about how awesome the DJ's were. I would recommend Lethal DJ Services to anyone that is looking for a fantastic DJ company.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Lethal DJ Services did a fantastic job! They were very easy to work with and made sure that every detail was exactly what my husband and I wanted. They helped the night flow seamlessly from one part to the next and kept us on a timely schedule, as it can be hard when you get caught up in all the excitement. They kept the party alive and guests dancing until the very end. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Anna: Thank u you for the kind words and giving us the oppertunity to DJ your wedding. DJ Profyle had and blast performing and I am glad u enjoyed him and Damon. We strive to bring the best out of people and get them having the best experience as possible! Congrats and good luck to u both!

Jeremy is an Amazing DJ! He knows what he is doing to keep the night running smoothly! Even though he is very affordable ($-$$) he doesn't let that hold him back!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the kinds words and I was truly greatful for being apart of the evening! I strive for excellence and I very excited to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our services at your wedding!

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

These guys were amazing! They worked so hard to play all the music I wanted them to play, they made sure the uplighting was exactly how I wanted it and they even helped me design a custom light element for the floor. They helped us stay on track ALL night long even though we were running way behind schedule (bride and groom's fault, our family is too big haha) and they even did last minute changes for announcing in the bridal party. OH and I was very particular about the songs I wanted played walking down the aisle (even asked them to do it down to the second) and they hit it out of the park! Everything was great, would totally use them again!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Leah...the pleasure was ours and I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! You are the reason why we do this! We always aim to please and exceed expectations each and every time! Glad to be a part of your special day!

Heather & Ryan · Married on 09/10/2016

Jeremy was amazing! I was so unorganized with getting in all my song selections that I just left most of it up to him! I absolutely loved all of the choices. Everything went so smoothly & the timing of it all was perfect!! He was so easy to contact & responded immediately! We couldn't of asked for a better day or DJ!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words and it was a true pleasure working for you guys and being a part of your special day! Congrats and good luck with all future endeavors!

Awesome! Contacted me well in advance, lets you specifically request songs that will be played throughout the reception. Very upbeat!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thanks you so much! The pleasure was ours and was so glad to be apart of your wedding. Thanks again for choosing Lethal DJ Services to be a part of your special day! Spread the word about us!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/02/2016

We booked the selfie kiosk for our wedding, and were very satisfied with the service & product we received! Our guests loved it - & quite a few went back multiple times to take additional photos! There were numerous props to use, and the individuals running the kiosk were very kind and helpful. We also received the CD of photos within 2 weeks of the wedding & I loved being able to look back at all of the crazy pictures & messages! Overall, I would recommend this service to any couple looking for a good value & something a bit new and different from the traditional photo booth. It's worth every penny!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Gabby...thank you so much for all the compliments! I am so glad to hear that you satisfied with our new product and service! Please enjoy the memories and spread the word about it! Congrats!!!

Kara · Married on 05/14/2016

We had DJ Todd at our wedding on May 14th at DiSalvo's Station in Latrobe, PA. We had a GREAT time and he made it super enjoyable. He got a lot of people out on the dance floor and made the entire timeline flawless. I wish we could do it all over again! Super duper great value...way cheaper than a lot of DJ's out there.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Karen...Thank you so much for the kind words and it is so great to hear that you and your guests had a great experience with my DJ's. Todd is one of my best DJs and he will excited to hear that you enjoyed him as your DJ! Congrats to both of you and thank you for choosing Lethal DJ Services and spread the word about us!

Alicia · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding was awesome! We got married at West Overton a week ago and used Lethal DJ services. Our DJ was so much fun. He really knew how to read the crowd and our dance floor was packed the entire time. If a song wasn't getting a lot of dances, he didn't wait to switch it up. It's a sign of a great DJ when they know how to keep the party going. I actually was so busy dancing all night, I didn't even pay attention to the lights or set-up but I'm sure it was great. I would highly recommend Lethal DJ for your next event!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Lethal DJ Services. We alike to please and it makes us feel so good that you feel the same way! We are so astounded to hear that you enjoyed us! Nothing Is more satisfying than hearing your product produced! Congrats and thanks again!!!

Jeremy was wonderful! He was very organized and kept the night running smooth with such a large bridal party! Definitely took a lot of stress off of us. Jeremy knows how to entertain guests and makes sure everyone is having a good time!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Lethal DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Nothing feels better than my clients and their guests appreciating all the hard work an preparation that goes into making your wedding day so special and memorable! I was glad to be a part of it as well! Spread the good word of Lethal DJ Services, we will never disappoint!