Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Roberto DeBourg & The Flats

We are a versatile cover band formed in Tampa, Florida in 2006.

We play all styles of music and every member of our crew has 12+ years of experience in the industry or has been a part of significant musical assembles or productions.

The lineup is a solid group of talented professionals that promises fun times and lots of grooving.

You'll know right off the bag we are a good fit for you.

We can't wait to party with you!

Follow Roberto DeBourg & The Flats on

img4235
Our lighting package @ Vinoy's Grand Ballroom
Our lighting package @ Vinoy's Grand Ballroom
Stage
Stage
Lighting
Lighting
You can dance if want to...
You can dance if want to...
Special guest Alan Darcy
img4235

8 Reviews for Roberto DeBourg & The Flats

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2013

Roberto was awesome as always! I had him solo at my wedding and I can't tell you how many people told me how great he was! I had him do my ceremony and cocktail hour and he was just great! he learned a few special songs that i wanted to have and sounded amazing! He's such a great and nice guy with an amazing talent and i would recommend him to anyone for any event!

Marisa · Married on 03/02/2013

Roberto and the Flats made my wedding.

Our ask: we wanted more than a wedding band, we wanted musicians.

Before the event: Roberto was highly recommended. During our interactions before the wedding, he was responsive, kind, and constantly focused on what questions he needed to ask to make our day special.

During the event: Roberto and the Flats brought the house down. I looked out at one point and no one was sitting down. We've been told by many that Roberto and the Flats were the best wedding band they had ever seen. I know we agree.

I love Roberto. I love the Flats. I wish I could do it all over with them 100 times.

• Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/16/2012

WOW!! Roberto and the flats were absolutely amazing! We had a very specific 90s only playlist and they did an awesome job. They even played our favorite song on the spot and sounded amazing! Everyone said we had the best band. They were so nice and even posed for pictures with our dogs :) best band and people ever! Highly recommend if you want an amazing band at your wedding!!

Roberto DeBourg & The Flats Pricing

Roberto DeBourg & The Flats Price Rates

Roberto DeBourg & The Flats FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Dance, Funk, Latin, Pop, Reggae, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Limelight Photography
    Limelight Photography Wedding Photographers

Roberto is an extremely talented entertainer! His music is full of passion and his voice is amazing. The Flats band played at our industry Christmas party and we received compliment after compliment. I love their music!

• Tampa See on map