1811 N. Main St., Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

About Robb Davidson Photography

Robb Davidson Photography is a wedding photography company in Wheaton, Illinois. While specializing in wedding and engagement photography, Robb Davidson Photography is also able to shoot sporting events, portraits and other special events. Robb has been photographing since 2007, and is very passionate and creative with his work. He uses a combination of contemporary, photojournalism, natural and vintage styles. He works to capture every moment of each couple's special day uniquely and creatively with a sense of fun and passion.

Robb Davidson Photography has a variety of photography collections and packages. The list of services they offer includes:

• Additional hours

rd15985
rd21207

18 Reviews for Robb Davidson Photography

Mer · Married on 07/20/2018

Robb shot our wedding on July 20 2018 and I could not be happier. My now husband is not big on pictures but Robb made our engagement session and wedding day easy and fun. He was incredibly professional and his office was very responsive (responding to emails at 11pm within 5 minutes on several occasions) throughout the entire process. He even set up a desktop with pictures DURING the reception that our friends and family stood in front of for hours. On top of that our pictures were online the very next day. Thank you Robb for everything! I can not recommend you enough. Joshua and I are so grateful you were not only a part of, but made our day.

C · Married on 07/01/2017

I first met Robb when I was a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding in Chicago. I was impressed by his professionalism, upbeat and positive personality, quick speed of taking photos and turnaround, and the overall look and quality of his photos. I actually decided then and there that Robb was going to be my wedding photographer - that was back in 2014. I told my husband about Robb when we were planning our own wedding, but we did go ahead and interview several others just to be sure. In the end, my husband was impressed with Robb even from just a phone conversation - so the decision was made.

Robb came out to Virginia a few days early to scope out the wedding venue and surrounding areas for first look photos. When we met him for the first look at Alexandria City Hall, we were amazed by how fast the photos went! Robb snaps photos extremely quickly and was able to shoot several locations around the town within the hour we had. His creativity is also refreshing and fun - we got several photos inside an ice cream parlor!

When it came to family portraits, Robb was not fazed by the huge and loud families that we have. He kept his cool, even cracked some jokes! The entire family loved him - especially his speed in getting our photos and moving everyone out of the heat. We have had several friends and family personally come tell us how impressed they are with Robb's speed, professionalism, and overall photos.

After the wedding, Robb got our photos to us in record time - ONE month! We had 2 days of events, so this was a great feat. He answered all emails quickly both before and after the wedding. I would highly recommend Robb to anyone - he is not only a great and knowledgeable photographer, but also has the positive and upbeat energy you want around on your wedding day!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband's sister got married a little over a year before us; they had used Robb Davidson as their photographer. Robb had set up a monitor with sneak-peak photos at the wedding to display photos taken throughout the day. I will never forget that when I saw them, I immediately took his business card and knew that when we got married, we would be using Robb. His pictures were stunning from the pre-views, and it was a done deal from there.

Robb was incredibly easy to work with throughout our wedding process and communication up until the big day was informative and detailed. On the day of the wedding, Robb more or less became a wedding coordinator/photographer all in one. He made sure everything was on time, people were where they needed to be, and everything went smoothly. He became our right-hand man. We asked for 2 photographers, and he coordinated with his assistant so all logistics were planned beforehand. Robb even stayed later than our contacted time at no extra charge (although I think he secretly enjoys partying with the guests and enjoying the celebration!).

His efforts were not without difficulty; it was pouring sideways rain ALL DAY LONG on our wedding. Robb's talents were definitely put to the test when all chances of outside photos were destroyed and our pictures had to be taken in the hotel lobby and reception hall. Robb definitely had to get crafty to make it look like we had been to multiple venues for photos - that was a complete success!

Now, for the photos. Robb's photos are unparalleled. He not only takes the classic shots, but he also puts a unique spin and artistry into the rest. We have the most beautiful suite of photos, ranging from colorful and vibrant to unique and artistic to black and white silhouettes. He is patient, creative, and looks for great photo opportunities.

We cannot recommend Robb and team enough -- our photos will be cherished for a lifetime!

Award

Robb Davidson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,025.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,615.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Anna Zorn Photography
    Anna Zorn Photography Wedding Videographers

Robb has such a passion for photography. His images are timeless and beautiful. I loved working with him as a videographer!

• 1811 N. Main St. Wheaton, IL 60187 See on map