533 Church Street #119, Nashville, TN 37219 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61

About Rob Mould Photography

We believe whom you choose as your Wedding Photographer is one of the most important decisions you'll make. We capture all the lifelong Wedding memories that you'll enjoy for years to come. If you are looking for a modern creative style, a fresh outlook on the Wedding Photography world and a personal touch, then feel free to contact us to learn more about what we have to offer!

Contact Us now for Special WeddingWire pricing!!

615-939-5215

• Videos 1

34 Reviews for Rob Mould Photography

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not be happier with Rob and the photos he took! I met him at a bridal show while my fiance was deployed, and he sat answering my questions and getting to know me for the entire bridal show. I felt an instant connection with him and knew he'd be perfect to photograph our wedding. He was wonderful to work with and really took time to get to know us prior to the big day. I was planning the wedding from out of state, and he was constantly in contact with us to make sure everything turned out perfect. He even offered to photograph my fiance's deployment homecoming out of state. By the time the big day came around I felt comfortable with him and he was great at putting everyone at ease during a highly stressful time. Rob and Meredith, his assistant, were with us all day during the wedding and they fit it perfectly with our crazy group. They wonderful people and amazing photographers. They captured some great moments and really have an eye for photography. And did I mention he takes BEAUTIFUL photos?! We have some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen (I might be partial)! I love love love my bridal portraits (they are magazine worthy) and our engagement photos turned out great! He went above and beyond during every photo session we had (engagment, bridal, and especially on the wedding day). Thanks to his great work and him again going above and beyond, our wedding is even published in a few magainzines! Can you say every bride's dream?

I would highly recommend Rob and can't thank him enough!!!

Bradley · Married on 10/25/2015

Rob is an excellent photographer and we highly recommend his services. We were impressed with his flexibility, professionalism, and his quality of service. He turned around our engagement and wedding photos very quickly. Many of our guests commented that the photos that Rob captured on our special day look like they came from a wedding magazine. We will definitely use Rob in the future for our special occasions.

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Rob and his colleague who ended up taking our wedding photos were fantastic. Rob was an excellent communicator and made sure to answer all of our questions. The woman who took our wedding photos did an amazing job. She really captured the best moments and made sure that we had all of the photos we wanted. She was also super nice and got the photos back to us very fast. They look amazing and are exactly what we wanted. Great people to work with!

Rob Mould Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Nashville Wedding Collection
    Nashville Wedding Collection Wedding Photographers

Rob + Sara Mould are great friends with us in Nashville. They cover some of our events and we cover some of theirs. We highly recommend checking them out if we aren't available!

• Doug Smith Designs + Events
    Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Rob and his team are outstanding at what they do. The attention to detail with very photo that is taken is amazing and his professionalism with his clients is second to none.

• Always Planned
    Always Planned Wedding Planners

Rob is such a great guy and incredibly talented photographer! Love when my brides are using Rob! A+!

• 533 Church Street #119 Nashville, 37219 See on map