This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2016

Hello, I'm Milly, owner and lead photographer of The Rose Reflective Photography.

As a southern wedding and elopement photographer based in Florence, Alabama, situated between Nashville, Tennessee, and Birmingham, Alabama, I travel worldwide to document love stories. My passion lies in capturing the real, authentic moments of your journey in a way that reflects your unique personality and vision. Whether you're planning a small elopement, an intimate wedding, or a milestone session, I am here to assist you in telling your story effortlessly, beautifully, and with a touch of timeless elegance. Let's create precious heirloom memories together.

If you're seeking genuine moments over posed photographs and forced smiles, you've come to the right place. Your experience and the meaningful moments that truly matter to you are my top priority. I specialize in capturing the raw beauty of your unique connection, embracing the weird and wonderful aspects that make it truly yours.

Your wedding day and this special season of your love are meant to be some of the happiest in your life, and I understand the importance of having someone by your side who truly grasps that. If you're looking for an authentic retelling of your relationship, let's get started on creating something magical together.

Whether you're eloping in a breathtaking national park or celebrating with an intimate gathering of loved ones, I offer a range of creative photography tailored to your preferences. From elopements to weddings, whether small and intimate or grand and lavish, I am here to capture the moments that hold the most significance for you.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,150

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

Becca
Becca H. Married on 05/27/2023

Only authentic memories here

Milly went above and beyond (and then some) for our day. There was no stiff posing, no awkward prompts, just authentic joy and love throughout the entire day. She let me, my partner, and all of our goofy friends just be ourselves and love on one another all day. The images are EVERYTHING. I can feel every bit of emotion when I look back on these (which I do, a lot).

There’s no one else I would’ve booked for our wedding. Milly is inclusive, supportive, down to crack some jokes, and doesn’t shy away from any idea you throw at her. ♥️
A
Alivia C. Married on 03/26/2022

Intentional and Genuine

Milly is one of the most intentional people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is so good at story telling through a lens and is constantly working on her craft. A maternity session she did for me just a few weeks before my son was born early is still so incredibly meaningful. The photos meant so much and gave me comfort to look back on while he was in the NICU. She truly cares about her clients and goes the extra mile. I’m so proud of Milly as a friend and as a colleague.
Erika
Erika R. Married on 12/17/2021
5 out of 5 rating

The most genuine photographer you’ll ever work with!

Milly is one of the most talented and hard working people I’ve ever met. Her photography is genuine and truly a reflection of her and the couples she shoots.

She was so flexible with me and my husband and our plans. We went from planning an extravagant wedding to an elopement, but ultimately decided on a micro wedding with just our immediate family and Milly was excited to hear we were doing something authentic to us. She immediately sent me her availability for our new time frame and we got married two weeks later.

Not only did I receive the best photos anyone has ever taken of me, but I also gained a friend. Not once throughout the process did I feel like a burden.

I lost both of my grandmas before our micro wedding and Milly showed up with soup and offered me her shoulder. I lost my dad 12 days after I got married. Milly immediately sent me all the photos she had with him in them. Not once did I ask her to, she did so out of the kindness of her own heart.

I truly mean it when I say she’s the most genuine, hard working, and caring photographer I’ve ever met. My husband and I both have said if we had to do our wedding over, hiring The Rose Reflective would be the one thing that we didn’t change.

I am forever in love with our photos from our day, and find myself gushing at every new set of couples she posts. Her photography is truly a work of art.
illustration stars

St. Florian Fiber Farm
4.8 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings

The Rose Reflective Photography frequently asked questions

The Rose Reflective Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
The Rose Reflective Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
The Rose Reflective Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage
The Rose Reflective Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
The Rose Reflective Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
The Rose Reflective Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours