Rob Morse Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

I am a commercial wedding photographer with over 8 years of education and experience behind me. I put all my passion into creating living pieces of art while telling a timeless story full of joy and wonder. I also believe that love is the key to happiness and I put it into every aspect of my life. This includes my work, and I truly believe the connections I make with my clients are life long ones. Check out my reviews below! Much love and best wishes, Rob Morse.

I can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send me a message above to learn more about my services and set up an initial phone call!

3.3
    3.3 out of 5 rating
    3.3 out of 5 rating
    3.2 out of 5 rating
    3.4 out of 5 rating
    3.4 out of 5 rating
    Daniel Married on 12/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It wasn't a wedding, but.....

For my birthday, my SO purchased family photos on Lake Tahoe. My daughter, 2 of her kids, and Julie's daughter had come out to vacation with us so I was "kinda" looking forward to it. Not a big "smile for the camera" kind of guy. But Rob was amazing. Made everyone feel more like a family picnic than a photo shoot.

The next day he did something really special for my previous partner that passed away last year, before we could get to Tahoe. Something I will never forget. Thank you Rob. You are a one of a kind.
    Rose Married on 08/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rob Morse is a great photographer. He was very responsive. Doing business with him was so easy and he was very personable. He was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. His pricing is very reasonable.
    Christi Married on 08/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rob was awesome! He did everything we wanted and worked well with all the guests. We would recommend him for any event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ike & Martin Ike & Martin Wedding Bands

Rob has been a pleasure to work with a numerous weddings in the Lake Tahoe Basin and has been a consummate professional in his craft and demeanor. We recommend Rob Morse Photography for his creativity, artful eye and easygoing attitude. Always a pleasure.

Ike & Martin
4.9 out of 5 rating , 30 Reviews
路 Wedding Bands

3470 Blackwood Rd #9 South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150
5307211916
530-721-1916
Location of (Rob Morse Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding