2372 83rd street, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Rob Allen Photography

Welcome to Rob Allen Photography. When you search for words such as Romantic, Honest, Beautiful, Love, Joy, Dreamy you’ll see that they reflect a big part of my work. One of the most amazing and gratifying things about photographing weddings is to see two people that are so in love and being able to capture this in a fun, glamorous environment is such an amazing experience and an honor. After photographing my first wedding 6 years ago, meeting and experiencing different personalities and cultures inspired me to continue.

My philosophy is simple: being at the right place at the right time as inconspicuous as possible. I have had many years experience as a professional audio engineer and traveled the world and this has helped me see things and react to situations in a different way. Being behind the scenes during a concerts or weddings is very similar being that they both are productions and are well planed out events.

I currently reside in Brooklyn, New York and have been photographing destination weddings all through out the East Coast such as New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington DC, Georgia and Florida. I also have traveled to the St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. Have camera will travel :)

Follow Rob Allen Photography on

Rob Allen Photography 1
Rob Allen Photography 2

Cherisse Gonzalez · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing and fun!

Rob was such a pleasure to work with. He made everything fun and easy and yet very professional. We got the shots that we wanted! The pictures came out amazing! Would love to work with him again! He has a great eye!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Rob Allen Photography 3
  • Lisa

Lisa Wolff · Married on 11/23/2014

Our Photographs captured the beautiful memories of our special day...

Our wedding photos were what I'd always hoped they would be,thanks to Rob Allen. The joy of our special day was captured so elegantly by Rob Allen. I am not always comfortable in front of the camera, however Rob assured us they would be natural and fun. He truly captured our "true" selves and I am forever grateful! My husband and I agree our photographs are our memories we will treasure a lifetime! Thank you Rob Allen.... Forever thankful, Lisa and Stephen Wolff

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Rob Allen Photography 4

Mel · Married on 07/03/2013

Rob's photos are beautiful! His passion for photography and his awareness of his clients' needs and expectations comes through in every shot. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/12/2014