Rob Allen Photography

2372 83rd street, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Rob Allen Photography

Welcome to Rob Allen Photography. When you search for words such as Romantic, Honest, Beautiful, Love, Joy, Dreamy you’ll see that they reflect a big part of my work. One of the most amazing and gratifying things about photographing weddings is to see two people that are so in love and being able to capture this in a fun, glamorous environment is such an amazing experience and an honor. After photographing my first wedding 6 years ago, meeting and experiencing different personalities and cultures inspired me to continue.

My philosophy is simple: being at the right place at the right time as inconspicuous as possible. I have had many years experience as a professional audio engineer and traveled the world and this has helped me see things and react to situations in a different way. Being behind the scenes during a concerts or weddings is very similar being that they both are productions and are well planed out events.

I currently reside in Brooklyn, New York and have been photographing destination weddings all through out the East Coast such as New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington DC, Georgia and Florida. I also have traveled to the St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. Have camera will travel :)

Follow Rob Allen Photography on

Getting ready bridal party
Getting ready bridal party

5 Reviews for Rob Allen Photography

Mel · Married on 07/03/2013

Rob's photos are beautiful! His passion for photography and his awareness of his clients' needs and expectations comes through in every shot. You won't be disappointed.

Jocelyn · Married on 05/04/2013

We had our ceremony Nov 2012 in our backyard with only 4 close friends, my grandmother, uncle who officiated and mother in attendance. Rob was there to photography our intimate ceremony and 6 months later we had our informal luncheon reception in May 2013 at Frankies 457 in Brooklyn, NY. Since this was a less formal wedding reception we didn't want formal portraits taken. Rob was able to capture the casual, lighthearthed and love filled atmosphere beyond what we expected. He captured these fantastic candid shots of our guests and us with guests mid-conversation/laugh and we just loved those. My 95 year old grandmother never had such wonderful photos taken of her. She was so impressed with the photos of her solo or with family members that she asked for some to be framed. When all the photos were presented to us we just thrilled with them all.

Rosalie · Married on 02/10/2009

My husband and I eloped but wanted photos to share with our family and friends. It wasn't traditional wedding photos but I did wear a simple dress and my husband wore a suit. We wanted photos taken in the fall to capitalize the beauty in the colors and it also signifies when we met. I found Rob's information online and left a message with him. He contacted me right away. We went over what I was interested in, and said he can definitely do that for us. His level of professionalism was superb and his patience was appreciated. We decided to take photos at Prospect Park in Brooklyn, NY and he would contact me when the foliage would be at its peak. When the date was chosen, my husband and I were extremely nervous since we've never taken professional photos before, but Rob and his wife who helped him out this day made our day so comfortable. The set up of the shots is stuff I could never come up with in my life on my own. When we received our photos, they were everything we could imagine. They are absolutely stunning and timeless. And though we didn't have the traditional wedding, it is a day that will forever be sketched in our heart. I would highly recommend using Rob Allen Photography for your wedding day. You will not regret it at all.

Rob Allen Photography Pricing

Rob Allen Photography Price Rates

Rob Allen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism