7721 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Roanoke Video"

We are the Roanoke Valley's Premiere HD and 4K Wedding Video Service. We provide the best possible wedding video for your big day and present it on DVD, BluRay and Online media. We offer both the traditional style and cinematic style and you build your video with our unique a la carte services found on the website.

Our select staff has filmed over 350 weddings and has worked for more than 17 years in the professional video business. Our services include pricing that make it easy to choose from, one for every type of budget. Please feel free to contact us, download our printable brochure or check out our video sample to see our quality of work.

We take full pride in being a Wedding Videographer in Roanoke and we look forward to hearing from you.

Unique features of Weddings In Roanoke include:

• LIVE Streaming Option
  • Complete a la carte services
  • DVD

Wedding ballroom
Wedding ballroom
c8d9a779991d3bc5 1425231207073 roanoke bride groom

• Videos 7

22 Reviews for Roanoke Video"

Kenzie Nester · Married on 02/04/2019

Amazing Video

I would advise to anyone about to get married, GET A VIDEOGRAPHER! You can sacrifice on almost anything BUT a videographer. The day went by so quickly that it felt like I missed so many things. Now I can look back and see everything for years to come, show our kids someday, watch it on our anniversary and remind ourselves of the happiness we got to have on that day.
    Josh was an AMAZING videographer. He captured everything I’d hoped he would. He was very kind and fun to work with! You can tell by his craftsmanship that he truly cares about what he does and makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you! I was also pleasantly surprised by the cute little care package he delivered the video USB in.
    I don’t think you can find better in a videographer.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Jeanette · Married on 06/02/2018

As we were planning my daughter's wedding, we contemplated like many of you if we truly needed a videographer for her day. We decided to go for it and I can tell you, it was the best decision we could have made and so worth it! Joshua with Wedding in Roanoke couldn't have been any more amazing to work with. Always prompt in communication, and easy to work with. He loves his work and it shows in his videos. I cry every time I watch the video. Great talent Joshua! Many thanks

Sent on 03/20/2015

Super professional and the best videographer around. Excellent quality and well worth the money spent. I definitely will recommend to friends and family. Very detailed and friendly.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Award

Roanoke Video" FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• La Bella Vita Virginia's Premier Event Planners
    La Bella Vita Virginia's Premier Event Planners Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Weddings in Roanoke. Very professional and super detailed. We have worked many weddings together and they have always been a great success.

• Alan Dever Entertainment
    Alan Dever Entertainment Wedding DJs

Attention Wedding Clients! DO NOT allow yourselves to not capture one of the most important days of your life on video! Photos are wonderful, yes, but this day and age you need to have your wedding day documented on video, and Weddings In Roanoke is THE premiere company to do so! Josh is wonderful to work with and his reviews speak for themselves! I highly recommend Weddings In Roanoke for your wedding day videographer. Give yourself a wedding gift that will allow you to relive the experience of a lifetime, for your lifetime and generations to come!

• Green-Eyed Designs
    Green-Eyed Designs Wedding Invitations

Weddings in Roanoke is easy to work with, friendly and professional. Josh produces high quality videos to preserve the magic of your event!

• 7721 Williamson Rd Roanoke, 24019 See on map
    Monday By Appointment Tuesday 10am-7pm Wednesday 10am-4pm Thursday 10am-7pm Friday 10am-4pm Saturday By Appointment Sunday Closed