561 Fords Road, Manakin Sabot, VA 23103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,449

About Gray Fox Films

I am an artist, adventurer, homeschool dad, writer, and independent film maker. Having my own film production company was a dream I’ve had ever since I started working in the TV news business in my home state of Texas. I loved covering big-time sports events and will never forget the thrill of the game.

My career took me to North Carolina and Virginia where my assignments included Super Bowls, March Madness, and literally hundreds of high school sporting events. I’ve interviewed some of the world’s greatest athletes, but it’s telling the stories of ordinary people that really makes my heart sing, and that’s why I love the challenge of producing films of major moments in life and there's no bigger moment than saying "I Do!"

Telling your unique wedding story on film, informed by your special tastes and personalities is my goal. Gray Fox Films is based in Goochland County, the heart of Virginia Gray Fox Country, but I’m pleased to hit the road for weddings far and wide.

Follow Gray Fox Films on

megan fist pump
6 4

2 Reviews for Gray Fox Films

Laura · Married on 05/02/2015

From start to finish, Jim was a pleasure to work with - professional, polite, passionate, and considerate of other vendors. Truly a class act! He was up at sunrise and there until our final dance! As for the video, words cannot describe how much we love it! Jim captured all the elements of the wedding - from the little details to all the love, fun, and joy we had celebrating with our Friends & Family. We had family members who weren't able to be with us. They adored the video and said they felt as if they were at the wedding simply by watching the beautiful video Jim created. It is the best feeling to know I am able to re-live one of the happiest days of our life through this video for the rest of our lives. We have so much gratitude and respect for Jim!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2015

Jim was AMAZING! He was professional and so eager to please. He is a hard and dedicated worker who is able to perfectly capture the magic surrounding a bride and groom on their wedding day. We could not have asked for a better videographer, and we were so pleased with the process from start to finish. Jim's outstanding vision and skill set gave us a video we will cherish forever. :)

Sent on 06/25/2015

Gray Fox Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,175.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1449
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 561 Fords Road Manakin Sabot, 23103 See on map
    Location of (Gray Fox Films)